Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Lissa_Kaye
    Lissa_Kaye Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    If I eat after midnight I log it on the next day :)
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    Virkati wrote: »
    I told my adult daughter that my underwear was getting too big and that I was excited bcuz it meant that I was really losing weight finally. She said that it was more likely that I had just stretched them out. *crushing blow to ego*
    Now I don't talk to her about anything related to my weight loss journey.

That wasn't nice. That is too bad your daughter should be supporting you in this journey not bringing you down. Maybe she is jealous?
  • Oberon21
    Options
    tchell99 wrote: »
    Troutsy wrote: »
    acquilla30 wrote: »
    ythannah wrote: »
    I bought red velvet oreos and then hid them from my boyfriend so I didn't have to share

Red velvet Oreos EXIST??

Well at least I'll be getting extra steps scouring the cookie aisle for them. And they're probably only available in the US. :\

They do and they are delicious. I think they may be a seasonal item for Valentine's Day. I'm not sure if you can get them out of the US or not. They just put them out at the grocery store today

Oreos are an evil genius for making red velvet. *drooling*...hmm maybe if I walk to the store, I will burn enough calories to eat them

Only 140 calories for 2! Haha

I looked for these last week, but they weren't in yet. I pretty much love red velvet anything. Cals are pretty steep, but I will probably look for them again this week anyways. And try to keep to 2 servings at a time. Or just eat a whole row and leave the rest in the break room at work. Ha!

ETA: Red velvet cupcakes are on special this week for V-Day, but only by the dozen. Looks like the break room will have a lot of treats this week.

Red velvet cupcakes used to be the food I would binge on if I went on a tear. Now I choose not to eat them at all to not spark that taste memory. I think I'll stay away from the Oreos. Although I think nothing can be as good as ShopRite red velvet cupcakes.
  • selena_teresa
    selena_teresa Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I bought red velvet oreos and then hid them from my boyfriend so I didn't have to share

I want to try these SO BAD but they are not in Canada. WANT.
  • Azexas
    Azexas Posts: 4,334 Member
    Options

For the people not in the US- can you order them on Amazon maybe? Idk if they would deliver to you guys in Canada, but its a thought :)
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    The last meal I cooked was Saturday - breakfast. I ate out all weekend, and it shows on the scale. Not sure I even care. It was a good weekend!
  • selena_teresa
    selena_teresa Posts: 110 Member
    Options

For the people not in the US- can you order them on Amazon maybe? Idk if they would deliver to you guys in Canada, but its a thought :)

Trust me I have looked. I have 3 friends going over the boarder this month and they all have $20 to score me Oreos! Someone better deliver.
  • xMrBunglex
    xMrBunglex Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    When I was fat & drinking too much, I would be driving home from work after surviving another hung over day...and I would see someone running in the cold & snow and think "what a psychopath"....

...and this weekend I bought my 2nd pair of strap on cleats for my running shoes so I can get my 5 miles in no matter what
  • JSurita2
    JSurita2 Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    I drank myself to oblivion this weekend, didn't log a single calorie. I suck!
  • RajivsWorld
    RajivsWorld Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I only do it 1-2 times a year but my guilty pleasure is....

1 can of sweetened condensed milk and some artisan bread to sap it up with...nothing but heaven in a can.

1 cup = 166g Sugar, 27g Fat, 24g Protein or 982 calories (not including the bread).

Ugh. FML. :smile:
  • JSurita2
    JSurita2 Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    I sometimes wish I could be anorexic....it would be so much easier than dieting. But, I like food too much, so the anorexia thing won't work.

Anorexia has nothing to do with liking food or not and everything to do with being constantly terrified, which is not "easier than dieting". Try feeling like a walking corpse for a couple of years and see how you feel. Try sitting in front of an apple and watch your mother beg you to please, please just eat it just eat something and wanting to desperately but not being any more able than if she had asked you to eat the plate. Try sobbing hysterically for hours because you were forced to have a single bite of bread, but you feel as violated as if you'd been raped. Try having your fingers constantly blue and numb, not being able to sit on chairs because it hurts your bones, watching your friends laugh and only feeling the empty distance between you and them and all the rest of the people who are properly alive.
    Not easy.

I'm sorry if it sounds harsh, it just really bothers me to see people acting so cavalier about a life-threatening illness. Anyone who suffers it would give it to you in a heartbeat if they could, I promise.

Wow!
  • melimomTARDIS
    melimomTARDIS Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    I only do it 1-2 times a year but my guilty pleasure is....

1 can of sweetened condensed milk and some artisan bread to sap it up with...nothing but heaven in a can.

1 cup = 166g Sugar, 27g Fat, 24g Protein or 982 calories (not including the bread).

Ugh. FML. :smile:

omg omg omg omg that would be my life. I would die of happiness.
  • MamaRiss
    MamaRiss Posts: 481 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I planned my day perfectly yesterday. And then friends decided to come over, and I used that as an excuse to eat as much as I wanted. Exact same foods, just huge portions. Planned on not eating back todays exercise calories. As I was getting ready for bed, my lungs started filling up, and my joints started hurting. So today, I'm now to sore to even think of exercise. Of course, this is not stopping me from eating yesterdays leftovers
  • jdhcm2006
    jdhcm2006 Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    I feel silly doing the work out videos I'm embarrassed at my self then get discouraged and quit. I'm also too embarrassed of myself to even go to the gym i don't like all the stares please help.
    Girl....if you could see me sweat it out to hip hop abs you would be embarrassed FOR me! I also flop around miserably during the ab work on my 30 day shred dvd. I tried the super man banana move from p90x and the dog barked at me. NOT a good sign lol!

Since this is NO JUDGEMENT..... MY CONFESSION:
    I wear my regular bra then a sports bra over it because I don't fit in my regular bras anymore and am too ashamed to get fitted for a bigger one :'(

Wacoal makes a really good sports bra for larger sized breast. They go pretty high, I know they at least go to E (or DDD).

No judgment, but I promise you will be much happier with a sports bra that fits properly. Go to Nordstrom and get fitted, you don't have to buy anything, and then shop around on Amazon to find a good bra.
  • CountessKitteh
    CountessKitteh Posts: 1,505 Member
    Options
    The last meal I cooked was Saturday - breakfast. I ate out all weekend, and it shows on the scale. Not sure I even care. It was a good weekend!

Your profile picture is killing me. I legitimately cannot stop giggling. And I'm at work.
  • snarlingcoyote
    snarlingcoyote Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Since this is a judgment free zone. . .I helped a lady out who wanted to hike the more advanced trail this weekend. . .but she told me her plans (a very strenuous hike with a tour group in a month) and all I could think was, "oh dear lord, you should've been out here hiking since October. I'm worried about you doing the easy trail without help." I was very judgemental in my thoughts, even though I tried hard to give her some positive advice on hiking the trails. I just hope her tour is easier than she let on and that she gets better hiking clothes and a decent hydration pack before she goes.

Now I'm just going to let it go. . .
  • Oberon21
    Options
    So I have a random one. Is anyone else bothered by the fact a lot of the mobile ads we get served while on this platform are for weight loss programs or pills, etc. Doesn't that seem kind of counter to the whole myfitnesspal 'program' if you will. It's not a confession but figured I would serve it up here...
  • ladybuggnorris
    ladybuggnorris Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    ythannah wrote: »

Red velvet Oreos EXIST??

Well at least I'll be getting extra steps scouring the cookie aisle for them. And they're probably only available in the US. :\

I get irritated at the things we cannot get in Canada....like peanut butter Captain Crunch!

Anytime I know of anyone going to the US, I get them to bring me back Jif Peanut Butter. I love it and got hooked on it right before it left Canada! Come to think of it, it's probably best that I can't get it now...lol, because I won't eat any other kind.
  • Jolinia
    Jolinia Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    I got into a bag of brown sugar with a spoon last night. I haven't been that desperate for a sugar fix since I was a teenager.
  • bevfuller27
    Options
    rabbitjb wrote: »
    I was craving something sweet the other night but had absolutely nothing in the house that would satisfy me except some hot chocolate. So I ate two spoonfuls of the powder. Two spoonfuls. Of the powder.

Did that taste as disgusting as it sounds?

Lol sadly no, it seemed to do the trick, but I FELT disgusting afterwards. Though it's kind of funny now.