Just ate a full container of grapes...

Options

Replies

• KitkatcuteNYC
    KitkatcuteNYC Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Say what you want. I don't have time for nonsense. In fact, I am going to go for a run! Take care!
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    Say what you want. I don't have time for nonsense. In fact, I am going to go for a run! Take care!

toodles...
  • Daiako
    Daiako Posts: 12,545 Member
    Options

What I read here: I refuse to acknowledge my own hypocrisy so I'm gonna ignore these valid points and pretend I have better stuff to do/try to convince myself that you're all just haters.
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options

Sure you will. LOL
  • AlisonH729
    AlisonH729 Posts: 558 Member
    Options

Bye Felicia
  • rudekoolaid
    rudekoolaid Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Mmmmm grapes
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    MrM27 wrote: »
    Serah87 wrote: »

Sure you will. LOL

She can see your post. She is out running.

I hope she doesn't trip. ;)
  • obscuremusicreference
    obscuremusicreference Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    Again, I will stick to my fruits. Thank you very much :smile:

genuinely curious :smile: . Is fruit all you eat? What about meat, vegies, grains etc

I eat variety fruits, veggies, legumes, nuts/nut butter, and some grains, quality dark chocolate, almond milk. I don't eat meat and rarely dairy.

And how close has that diet brought you to looking like Carla Ossa?

What are you trying to imply? So what if I decide on my profile picture. It's none of your business! Calm down, stop attacking me just because you aren't satisfied with your "diet" and how it's going!

Cool as a cucumber over here--how are you feeling? I'm actually thrilled with how my "diet" is going. Why would you think I didn't, simply because I called you out for stealing someone's picture and attempting to hide behind it?

You're lying about your identity, and I bet you're lying about your diet too. Meat, dairy, and sugar all taste better when you're not shame-shoveling them into your gob.
  • MyM0wM0w
    MyM0wM0w Posts: 2,008 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options

PSSSSST... I lost 120+ lbs and I did it eating meat... and drinking whole milk.... and eating cheese... and regular whole fat real ice cream... and creamy yummy milk chocolate.... and pasta....

Your arguments are all invalid.

ETA: Oh, and I'm managed to post my actual own personal picture...
    Meat, dairy, and sugar all taste better when you're not shame-shoveling them into your gob.

and this comment makes you pure awesome.