Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• snarlingcoyote
    snarlingcoyote Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Ceci_O_K wrote: »
    I have an entire large rubbermaid tub full of mismatched socks that I brought with me when I moved from Texas almost 4 years ago! I just keep adding to it, hoping they will mate!

Okay now. . .I think there is definitely room for a support group.

Hi. I'm Snarling. I can't throw away old socks.
  • snarlingcoyote
    Options
    Okay, I' ve been thinking about the blood in oatmeal thing. I do love bleu steak and make a mean tartare, but have never eaten blood in the raw form.

But, growing up, I would get all the blood from the packages of beef and fry it up in a pan with just a little salt and pepper and save it back to eat on sandwiches as a meat spread. It's probably a little disgusting, but it was GOOD.

Unsurprisingly, I will drive 3 hours to get good homemade black sausage. . .
  • CountessKitteh
    CountessKitteh Posts: 1,505 Member
    Options
    Confession: You people and your mismatched socks are giving me the shivers. My socks not only have to match one another, but generally somehow correlate to something else I'm wearing (shirt, undergarments, etc), even if they're totally not visible (Like I have ankle boots on under long pants today - no one is seeing my socks).

Confession: I'm way too lazy to actually log workouts on either Fitbit or MFP, so I just let my step count handle automatic adjustments, and eat over my calories if I feel like I need it.
  • kerricolby
    kerricolby Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    schonton wrote: »
    i don't change my food logged even if I don't finish the meal.

i never log all the crystal light I drink or gum that i chew.

I will not workout if I don't have gum or headphones and because of this i have both in my gym locker.

I have to have gum and chapstick or I'm out.
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,719 Member
    Options
    cjhanich wrote: »
    Confession: I told my husband not to get me candy for Valentines Day. Not because I don't want to waste calories, but because I'd rather waste them on 5 Guys Burgers and Fries.

I think we were separated at birth.

• sherbear702
    sherbear702 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Whenever I want to lose a quick 10 pounds, I have my husband hold my boobs up while I stand on the scale! :s
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Whenever I want to lose a quick 10 pounds, I have my husband hold my boobs up while I stand on the scale! :s

Bwahahahaha!!! I snorted! That would only make me lose a pound, maybe...

• jms14letgo
    jms14letgo Posts: 138 Member
    Options

Bwahahahaha!!! I snorted! That would only make me lose a pound, maybe...

Me too, just a pound.. if that. Haha. :)

I can't believe I never saw this thread before. Most of these are making LOL because I can relate.. and others, well I'm not judging but I'm a bit surprised!

Last week my energy was down (not taking in enough protein and calories in general.) So I let myself off the hook all week long. I didn't exercise, and I overate. EVERY DAY!
    Monday I ate 2 brownies and 6 Lindor truffle chocolates... in one sitting.

When I "binge" it's almost always chocolate, and a bunch of it. :s
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    Confession: You people and your mismatched socks are giving me the shivers. My socks not only have to match one another, but generally somehow correlate to something else I'm wearing (shirt, undergarments, etc), even if they're totally not visible (Like I have ankle boots on under long pants today - no one is seeing my socks).

HAAA! This is so me. I'm wearing knee high boots and I specifically chose brown socks to match. Who is seeing them but me? LOL
  • snarlingcoyote
    Options
    kerricolby wrote: »
    i don't change my food logged even if I don't finish the meal.

i never log all the crystal light I drink or gum that i chew.

I will not workout if I don't have gum or headphones and because of this i have both in my gym locker.

Bluetooth headset charged and ready, or I will be upset my whole run while wearing my corded headset. Which is nuts - I don't really notice my corded headset. Much.
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    kerricolby wrote: »

Bluetooth headset charged and ready, or I will be upset my whole run while wearing my corded headset. Which is nuts - I don't really notice my corded headset. Much.

Ooh, yeah! I am pissed off if my bluetooth headphones are dead.

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I sort my socks and roll up pairs together when I put my laundry away... but I currently have 4 loads of laundry in a pile that need to be sorted and put away.
    I had a light breakfast this morning so even after my big lunch I still had over 1000 calories left, so I went and finished a box of ice cream (540 calories worth). So now I'm going to have a sad dinner if I want to keep a deficit today...
  • Virkati
    Virkati Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    After driving all the way to the gym, (30 min drive btw), if I forgot my mp3 or the phone (Pandora) or the earphones, I will drive all the way home to get them and back to the gym to use them. Or I'll skip the whole thing altogether.

Usually the last one.
    Mostly the last one.

Only once it wasn't the last one.
  • roxannecarriere
    roxannecarriere Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    If I'm over by just a few calories at the end of the day, I'll add in more of my exercise to keep the number green.

I'm also done updating my weight on MFP, because it keeps dropping my calories and I'm too lazy to set it manually.

I quick add calories to avoid diary entries like "Pringles, one tube."

AWESOME!! I thought I was the only one who quick added calories like that! ;)
  • xMrBunglex
    xMrBunglex Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    On New Year's Eve 2011, I decided to stop drinking "for a while."

4 months in, I said "Let's go for a year."

After dropping that last stubborn 12 lbs to reach goal, and feeling FANTASTIC every day, I decided to go for 2 years...

Now it's been over 3 years & I don't miss it. At all!
  • roxannecarriere
    Options
    ashleycde wrote: »
    I was craving something sweet the other night but had absolutely nothing in the house that would satisfy me except some hot chocolate. So I ate two spoonfuls of the powder. Two spoonfuls. Of the powder.

When I was a kid I liked my chocolate milk lumpy because I liked the taste of the wet powder chunks. Next time mix a little milk (dairy or non-dairy, what ever) with the powder and it's like a powdery chocolate paste. It's good, trust.

As a kid, I used to not stir my chocolate milk at all so I could eat the paste at the bottom of the glass...sadly, I cannot have this in my house because I would surely eat it by the spoonful! ;)
  • sherbear702
    sherbear702 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    xMrBunglex wrote: »
    On New Year's Eve 2011, I decided to stop drinking "for a while."

4 months in, I said "Let's go for a year."

After dropping that last stubborn 12 lbs to reach goal, and feeling FANTASTIC every day, I decided to go for 2 years...

Now it's been over 3 years & I don't miss it. At all!

Man, that's some will power right there! I envy you.
  • Jolinia
    Jolinia Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    I prelogged a 30 min run/walk and ran more than I thought I would, so I had five minutes left when I finished. So I danced for five minutes. If you saw my dancing, you'd know why this is a confession post and probably one that needs judging!
  • roxannecarriere
    Options
    I always eat Hagaan Daz ice cream while I'm watching the Biggest Loser...
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    I always eat Hagaan Daz ice cream while I'm watching the Biggest Loser...

Ben and Jerry's. Yep.