Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• LizN63
    LizN63 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I am not sure whether to tell you "yeah" on the weight loss or :( on the boobs. . .I think my friends think like you did so I don't say anything, just smile. Curvy to me is when you don't lose the DDs no matter how thin you are and when you have these big gaps in the waist of your jeans or they don't fit your hips. Hour. Glass.
    Or in my case, Pear. Shape. Which means I will have no boobs, AND my jeans won't fit. Win/win.

• melimomTARDIS
    melimomTARDIS Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    whitters05 wrote: »
    Kontxesi wrote: »
    My confessions:

1) When it comes to discipline, I am aces at getting my butt to the gym pretty much every day of the weak. But when it comes to food, I fall woefully short. I feel as though I fell off a cliff starting with the holidays. Pizza and brownie batter have become my Saturday evening staples. :'(:'(:'(

When people ask me or my brother what our favorite dessert is and we say "brownie batter", they always look at us quizzically and say "...brownies, you mean?" No. Delicious, raw-eggy brownie batter.

While I sympathize with the weekly trap you've found yourself in, I'm glad to have found another Batter Enthusiast.

(Are you making it from scratch, or using box mix? I can't keep any sort of quick desert options in the house. If I want something sweet, I have to make it, so it happens less often. Not that brownie batter is hard to whip up....)

Terrible contribution, but I scoop brownie mix out of the box and just add a bit of water and enjoy. The bag last several servings and it tastes just as good with less calories! It helps limit me a bit, but is still terrible for me!!!

As for confessions, I hate the new fad where women who are pretty overweight call themselves curvy. Don't get me wrong, I'm definitely in this bucket and I think it's important to feel comfortable in the skin you're in. But it seems like they're trying to sell being overweight/obese and make it an ideal.

I am naturally extremely curvy when I am at a normal weight and I have friends who say they are "curvy" when they mean they have gained a bunch of weight. Burns my biscuits!

When I was fat, I thought I was a large framed, hourglass figure. Turns out I have a very slight frame, and more of an olive oyl thing goin' on

Edited to add, I was a size 16 with 38 dd's.... Now I am a size zero in a damn training bra from the kids department. Lol.

I am not sure whether to tell you "yeah" on the weight loss or :( on the boobs. . .I think my friends think like you did so I don't say anything, just smile. Curvy to me is when you don't lose the DDs no matter how thin you are and when you have these big gaps in the waist of your jeans or they don't fit your hips. Hour. Glass.

I know this sounds crazy, but my skin has been pretty forgiving of my weight loss, and I like my little boobs just fine. I have a pretty good self esteem though, and I wasn't tied to a specific image of what thinness would look like on me....

Let's just say I was quite suprised to find I was fat because of overeating, not because I was large framed/super curvy/ have PCOS.....etc.
  • PearlAng
    PearlAng Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Confession: My SO and I won't be having Valentine's Day until next weekend, but we went to Wawa to get dinner last night. He said "you're my valentine, so pick out some candy to share". I said "no, why don't you pick?" because he is very picky and doesn't like most things (like caramel----he's crazy for not liking that, imo). He insisted I pick, so I picked out a Hershey's bar. He finished his sandwich before I finished mine, so he proceeded to the chocolate. With a mouth full of sandwich, he shoved a piece of chocolate in my mouth. So I got flavors of BLT, parmesan cheese, and old bay seasoning mixed with Hershey's chocolate....and it tasted great!
  • debrag12
    debrag12 Posts: 1,071 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I don't always log my alcohol :wink:

I don't wash my workout clothes after each session, I just throw them on the floor for the next time. I do change my knickers & socks as soon as I get home though

I don't always have a bath/shower as soon as I get home, I get lazy after exercise lol

I sweat easily and have to sit on a towel at the gym :blush:

I rarely eat fruit and when making a meal that should feed 4 I eat two portions.
  • snarlingcoyote
    snarlingcoyote Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    My confessions:

1) When it comes to discipline, I am aces at getting my butt to the gym pretty much every day of the weak. But when it comes to food, I fall woefully short. I feel as though I fell off a cliff starting with the holidays. Pizza and brownie batter have become my Saturday evening staples. :'(:'(:'(

When people ask me or my brother what our favorite dessert is and we say "brownie batter", they always look at us quizzically and say "...brownies, you mean?" No. Delicious, raw-eggy brownie batter.

While I sympathize with the weekly trap you've found yourself in, I'm glad to have found another Batter Enthusiast.

(Are you making it from scratch, or using box mix? I can't keep any sort of quick desert options in the house. If I want something sweet, I have to make it, so it happens less often. Not that brownie batter is hard to whip up....)

Terrible contribution, but I scoop brownie mix out of the box and just add a bit of water and enjoy. The bag last several servings and it tastes just as good with less calories! It helps limit me a bit, but is still terrible for me!!!

As for confessions, I hate the new fad where women who are pretty overweight call themselves curvy. Don't get me wrong, I'm definitely in this bucket and I think it's important to feel comfortable in the skin you're in. But it seems like they're trying to sell being overweight/obese and make it an ideal.

I am naturally extremely curvy when I am at a normal weight and I have friends who say they are "curvy" when they mean they have gained a bunch of weight. Burns my biscuits!

When I was fat, I thought I was a large framed, hourglass figure. Turns out I have a very slight frame, and more of an olive oyl thing goin' on

Edited to add, I was a size 16 with 38 dd's.... Now I am a size zero in a damn training bra from the kids department. Lol.

I know this sounds crazy, but my skin has been pretty forgiving of my weight loss, and I like my little boobs just fine. I have a pretty good self esteem though, and I wasn't tied to a specific image of what thinness would look like on me....

Let's just say I was quite suprised to find I was fat because of overeating, not because I was large framed/super curvy/ have PCOS.....etc.

Actually, I thought about you this morning. . .she's not Olive Oyl! She's Keira Knightley! Honestly, who wouldn't be happy with that?
  • snarlingcoyote
    snarlingcoyote Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    LizN63 wrote: »
    Or in my case, Pear. Shape. Which means I will have no boobs, AND my jeans won't fit. Win/win.

Actually, was washing laundry last night and thought -I don't really have a problem in The Old Navy curviest cuts of pants, the Sweetheart. God bless them!
  • melimomTARDIS
    melimomTARDIS Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    My confessions:

Actually, I thought about you this morning. . .she's not Olive Oyl! She's Keira Knightley! Honestly, who wouldn't be happy with that?

Like like like
  • sodakat
    sodakat Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    I get curvier the more weight I lose...but I know what you mean!

Me too! Sometimes I joke that I can't afford to get really thin because the money I'd spend having my clothes taken in at the waist or dresses custom made would just be crazy.

We all have to do that. Those of us losing lots of weight, I mean, regardless whether we get really thin. Well maybe not dresses custom made, but we have to buy different sized clothing -- often many different sizes along the way.

My confession is dumb, but I did it. I put an ounce of meat and 1/4 cup rice from my plate to the dog dishes after logging my supper before I ate, because I realized it would take me over calorie goal and the weekly challenge in one of my groups is to stay within calorie goal. Dogs were happy.

55835802.png

• JPW1990
    JPW1990 Posts: 2,424 Member
    Options
    I can finally start doing walking and things aside from PT. I just spent an hour getting ready, transferring files to an old phone I won't mind dropping, hunting down earbuds, etc. That's probably 3 times longer than I'll spend exercising, considering how long I've been off of it.
  • Leticia30a_a
    Leticia30a_a Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Finally people I can share my secrets with. I have two many confessions to count lol.
    1. I've pretty much eaten double my calorie count for the past two weeks. Luckily I didn't gain more then two pounds
    2. I've been a vegetarian for a few months but ate several sausages this week
  • Tquest
    Tquest Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I was mad at my boyfriend yesterday and to punish him, because he is super supportive of my goals, I ate half a cheesecake. Ugh!!!
  • AllTheNoms
    AllTheNoms Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I just went for a run and stopped for a pizza MID RUN. Then jogged back to my hotel and had a chocolate crepe in the lobby. Shaking my head in confusion at what I've just done.
  • Jolinia
    Jolinia Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    JPW1990 wrote: »
    I can finally start doing walking and things aside from PT. I just spent an hour getting ready, transferring files to an old phone I won't mind dropping, hunting down earbuds, etc. That's probably 3 times longer than I'll spend exercising, considering how long I've been off of it.

Hooray for you! Who cares how long you go, as long as you get going again.

My confession: I took this picture of me on rollerblades to motivate myself to think more about moving than about appearance. But it's a squat little noon shadow and half of me wants to take one in the evening for that nice long skinny shadow. Oh vanity, thou art not dead yet!
  • zaxx1953
    zaxx1953 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I've been shopping at Walmart since I moved to a place 3 mins from one.

I am disgusted with myself on so many levels, but love the convenience.

I will stop soon....

The end.
  • Jolinia
    Jolinia Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    zaxx1953 wrote: »
    I've been shopping at Walmart since I moved to a place 3 mins from one.

I am disgusted with myself on so many levels, but love the convenience.

I will stop soon....

The end.

I feel like this every time I go into a Walmart. Usually it's because I'm too broke to be picky. Ugh. Hate it though.
  • ljohnson216
    ljohnson216 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    AllTheNoms wrote: »
    I just went for a run and stopped for a pizza MID RUN. Then jogged back to my hotel and had a chocolate crepe in the lobby. Shaking my head in confusion at what I've just done.

If it makes you feel any better I am confused and impressed with it and think that it is pretty awesome. Finally... A good reason to run.
  • ljohnson216
    ljohnson216 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I confess that I must look like a total kook at the gym. Lip syncing, tapping the equipment like a drum, occassionally smiling or laughing out loud, lifting light weights amongst the hulks, and not exactly dressed to impress.

And you know what? I don't give a bleep.
  • FEves
    FEves Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I don't weigh myself every week so that I will have a more impressive loss when I do weigh in. It's a total mind game, but it works for me!
  • joeymarszalek
    joeymarszalek Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Since I've started losing weight, my bras fit way better.... Although I'm barely a quarter of the way to my goal weight, I'm tempted to stop and get the most out of the new look before I lose it altogether with additional weight loss :P
  • ohi874
    ohi874 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I confess that I must look like a total kook at the gym. Lip syncing, tapping the equipment like a drum, occassionally smiling or laughing out loud

And you know what? I don't give a bleep.

I do the same thing, you're not alone, and I also dgaf