Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• obscuremusicreference
    obscuremusicreference Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    zaxx1953 wrote: »
    I've been shopping at Walmart since I moved to a place 3 mins from one.

I am disgusted with myself on so many levels, but love the convenience.

I will stop soon....

The end.

I lived in a really shady apartment complex right next to one. I just told myself that I would have to get in a car to go anywhere else and I was being kind to the environment.

Plus I was broke. Hence the sketchy apartment.
  • sodakat
    sodakat Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options

I will stop soon....

The end.

I don't get this. Is it you don't like their groceries, or you buy junk food or what exactly? Or is this a political statement about Walmart?

55835802.png
  • aurora1111616
    aurora1111616 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    KrisAZ000 wrote: »
    I ate 6 sugar frosted cookies today. the valentine ones at Walmart with the thick icing. if i don't physically hide them somewhere i would eat the entire container tonight.

Those are pure sugary goodness. I would have to hide them from myself too!
    Don't worry I finished the rest of the box today. They are gone! ate them for bfast and lunch.
  • altogirl2
    altogirl2 Posts: 105 Member
    Options

I will stop soon....

The end.
    I hate Walmart but sometimes ya gotta go.

• azulvioleta6
    azulvioleta6 Posts: 4,196 Member
    Options
    ythannah wrote: »
    My suspicion is that your husband thinks a lot more highly of your backside than you do. ;) We women are highly critical of ourselves, when our husbands tend to see us in a more positive light.

You are right -- he does. And he tells me frequently. I'm very lucky that way.

(Doesn't stop me from cringing inside when I see those pics, however.)

It's really hard to properly photograph your own backside. Not that I know or anything. Nope. ;)
  • tchell99
    tchell99 Posts: 434 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    ythannah wrote: »
    My suspicion is that your husband thinks a lot more highly of your backside than you do. ;) We women are highly critical of ourselves, when our husbands tend to see us in a more positive light.

You are right -- he does. And he tells me frequently. I'm very lucky that way.

(Doesn't stop me from cringing inside when I see those pics, however.)

It's really hard to properly photograph your own backside. Not that I know or anything. Nope. ;)

You are braver than I, m'dear. My derriere is best left undocumented. :)

ETA: Other than those pics in college of me wearing only a leather motorcycle jacket and Docs. Ah, my wayward youth.
  • azulvioleta6
    Options
    I get curvier the more weight I lose...but I know what you mean!

Me too! Sometimes I joke that I can't afford to get really thin because the money I'd spend having my clothes taken in at the waist or dresses custom made would just be crazy. Do your boobs sort of, I don't know exactly how to explain it, but sort of. . .well, they look a touch bigger. Like you stick out the same amount at boob level but since there's less underneath, they look bigger?

Yes. My boobs have stayed exactly where they were and everything else has fallen away, so they do look larger. I always thought I was an apple. Turns out I am Christina Hendricks.

I was sure the last time I was this thin (age 19) I was an apple, but maybe I was too young and dumb to properly evaluate.
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    Confession: I LOVE Wal-Mart!
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options

I will stop soon....

The end.

I love your profile pic
  • krysmuree
    krysmuree Posts: 326 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I don't sweat a lot (except my breasts) so I generally wear my workout pants/tops at least 2-3 times before washing. :s Unless I wear them longer than my workout (ie. I get lazy like right now and sit in them for 2 hours afterwards while cooking dinner). I always keep my sports bras clean and my socks too, though. :p Gross.
  • Talkradio
    Talkradio Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Confession: reading this thread has inspired me to wear my workout clothes more than once. Thanks guys!
  • azulvioleta6
    Options
    Confession: I am almost 40 and have never had a hickey until today.

I have 3. At first I thought I had chocolate on my neck, then it occurred to me that I had not eaten any chocolate.

They are very large, very purple and will be difficult to hide. I don't bruise easily, which makes me wonder if this was done intentionally to "mark" me or something. I have no idea how I feel about that.
  • smalltown_princess
    smalltown_princess Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I was so naughty today! I have no idea what happened but I went 400 calories above my goal!!! WHAT??? I'm gonna dioe when I step on that scale tomorrow
  • erinncashsmidt
    erinncashsmidt Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have sciatica in my lower back, and I have a toddler meltdown every time I try to do the prayer stretch the doc assigned me--my fat gut is too big and I can't do the stretch correctly. Tears and yelling every time.
  • cheshirecatastrophe
    cheshirecatastrophe Posts: 1,395 Member
    Options
    If my desired cardio machine is open when I get to the gym, I sign up for the NEXT time slot and then hop on immediately.

#fitnessanarchist
  • tchell99
    tchell99 Posts: 434 Member
    Options

I have 3. At first I thought I had chocolate on my neck, then it occurred to me that I had not eaten any chocolate.

They are very large, very purple and will be difficult to hide. I don't bruise easily, which makes me wonder if this was done intentionally to "mark" me or something. I have no idea how I feel about that.

I am LAUGHING! Not sure if it was to mark you purposely or not, but that is some funny shite!
  • aurora1111616
    aurora1111616 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I complete my journal for the day so it is green then continue to eat but don't log it in pretending it doesn't count b/c the entry is complete.
  • stephaniels0416
    stephaniels0416 Posts: 38 Member
    Options

An ex of mine showed up at my house drunk one night and did that marking thing. The whole time we were together he never once gave me a hickey. Before he finally got "no" through his thick skull that night, I had a hickey on my lip and a small one on my neck. I would have had more but I realized what he was up to and started limiting his access. I didn't know it was even possible to get a lip hickey.

Related confession: I kind of wish I hadn't vetoed that one. He was more intense that night than he was the whole time we dated and it was really hot. If I hadn't known he'd come from the bar where he'd struck out with all the girls he hit on and figured I'd be his fallback, I probably would have gone with it.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Instead of going for a run at lunch, I went for a walk. To the takaway store. Where I ate a huge curry laksa.
  • snarlingcoyote
    snarlingcoyote Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I get curvier the more weight I lose...but I know what you mean!

Me too! Sometimes I joke that I can't afford to get really thin because the money I'd spend having my clothes taken in at the waist or dresses custom made would just be crazy. Do your boobs sort of, I don't know exactly how to explain it, but sort of. . .well, they look a touch bigger. Like you stick out the same amount at boob level but since there's less underneath, they look bigger?

Yes. My boobs have stayed exactly where they were and everything else has fallen away, so they do look larger. I always thought I was an apple. Turns out I am Christina Hendricks.

I was sure the last time I was this thin (age 19) I was an apple, but maybe I was too young and dumb to properly evaluate.

I know I was too young and dumb to properly evaluate!

I remember for my wedding 25 years ago the dressmaker who did my wedding dress told me I had Marilynish measurements: 36-24-35 and teased me about it.

But I thought I was fat!