Post here if you want more friends!

Replies

• Its nice to see and even number of guys and girls on this app.
  • DirtKrazy1
    DirtKrazy1 Posts: 8 Member
    support is always great..
  • Hi I'm Mariah, Looking for new MFP friends. Hope you can add me :)
  • Marnz07
    Marnz07 Posts: 7 Member
    Hi I'm Marnie and I live in Australia, anyone is welcome to add me so I can stay on track and keep motivated. I've only been using MFP for a few weeks :)
  • sjschewlakow
    sjschewlakow Posts: 120 Member
    :D
  • Semi new to this and could definitely use some support! I'm also looking to give some too! Feel free to add! :D
  • Meee.
  • strozman
    strozman Posts: 2,622 Member
    Feel free to add me! Would love new friends
  • Looking forward to get some new MFP friends invite. I added some of you. I'm coming back after many years so all my old friends seems to inactive.
  • cassanderella88
    cassanderella88 Posts: 6 Member
    I could totally use more friends and I'm always on this app, I'd love to help :smiley:
  • Hello Everyone!
    I lost weight 3 years ago and I have slowly gained it back. I now have a newborn son and am motivated to lose weight again and keep it off. Feel free to add me and let's motivate each other!!!

Thank you all in advance
    Mitch
  • Rich71bat
    Rich71bat Posts: 195 Member
    Always good to have more friends to motivate and support - feel free to add me!
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Add me!
  • TK0119
    TK0119 Posts: 71 Member
    I got about 170 day streak, add me if you would like. I am in half marathon training now and will start lifting heavy in the spring. I have lost about 23 lbs so far with this app.
  • nickylee76
    nickylee76 Posts: 629 Member
    I'm not new but I like new friends. People seem to come and go and some are just quiet.... every now and then fresh faces get me back on track....which is really needed at this point. :)
  • yesyesohgodyes
    yesyesohgodyes Posts: 28 Member
    I am not new to MFP but this is a new account. Would love to add some new friends.

If you are interest in becoming friends with someone that has a cunning sense of humor that pushes the edge of perversion at times, and could motivate and support you as well, feel free to add me.

Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.

A day without laughter is a day wasted.
    ~Charlie Chaplin
  • Feel free to add me!
  • I've been on here for a while but new to the community part, feel free to add me :) only have one friend, more would help keep me motivated!! Need to slim down by summer!! Anybody else don't have a lot to lose, just wanting to slim down and get rid of their nasty love handles? Haven't lost any weight yet :( but I can tell I'm getting stronger, and my boyfriend says my arms and legs look way more toned :)
  • Hi, I've been here before last year. Then deactivated in Jan bc of study and work life.....now I'm back decided I need this app. Feel free to add me :)
  • PDR85
    PDR85 Posts: 372 Member
    Always down for more friends to motivate and help advise! Do feel free to drop me a line or a FR!