Post here if you want more friends!

Replies

• appleseeds
    appleseeds Posts: 212 Member
    More friends here would be great. Im 3 weeks in - looking to lose 15-20kg, and also to get super strong. so... its going to take a while
  • partind
    partind Posts: 2 Member
    I could use a few more friends :)
  • iamnotjess
    iamnotjess Posts: 9 Member
    I have been using MFP a lot more and would like to make some friends on here! Feel free to add me but let me know where you came from :smiley:
  • IllBeBack1Day
    IllBeBack1Day Posts: 982 Member
    iamnotjess wrote: »
    I have been using MFP a lot more and would like to make some friends on here! Feel free to add me but let me know where you came from :smiley:

I come from my mommy's belly!

:P
  • AmrikaR
    AmrikaR Posts: 1 Member
    Hello everyone, feel free to add me :smile:
  • I'm looking for friends for motivation... trying to get and stay active
  • megablackk1d
    megablackk1d Posts: 67 Member
    You guys can add me too
  • Dutchie848
    Dutchie848 Posts: 17 Member
    Looking for friends who post daily to keep each other motivated! Especially looking for those with a lot of weight to lose or have lost a lot of weight already.
  • punkiee
    punkiee Posts: 9 Member
    edited February 2015
    Add me
  • angelinenatalie
    angelinenatalie Posts: 6 Member
    Been addicted to lifting for almost two years now, downloaded this app to help track my macros (yes, I'm that crazy person). I would love some friends to keep me motivated!
  • Hey everyone new user here looking for friends to keep me motivated 23 and tatted ha.
  • Inittolozeit
    Inittolozeit Posts: 116 Member
    Me me me!!! :)
  • Whittedo
    Whittedo Posts: 352 Member
    Greetings from Toronto. I have been on MFP for 45 days now and finally filled out my profile. I have no friends but would like some.
  • sdado1013
    sdado1013 Posts: 209 Member
    Hi I am new! feel free to add me :)
  • amarie1415
    amarie1415 Posts: 3 Member
    Hey guys! I've been on MFP for about three months and would like to get into the social aspects of it. I'm a college student and am usually pretty consistent about logging in here. Add me!
  • hellakellasee
    hellakellasee Posts: 318 Member
    edited February 2015
    I have about 30-40 lbs left to lose and I've already knocked 20 out the park. I just joined a gym and I'm back in the kitchen just need a little extra help with support and motivation. Add me :)
  • Amberlynnek
    Amberlynnek Posts: 405 Member
    Anyone can feel free to add me! :p
  • pavingnewpaths
    pavingnewpaths Posts: 367 Member
    Definitely! :)
  • Not sure if this thread is still active, but new to the site and looking for extra support!
  • mathemats
    mathemats Posts: 1 Member
    Add me true friends!