Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Ellasdream
    Ellasdream Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Noelv1976 wrote: »
    Ellasdream wrote: »
    Holla4mom wrote: »
    ErikThaRed wrote: »
    Francl27 wrote: »
    ErikThaRed wrote: »
    I log sexual activity in my exercise diary; and even looked up how much calories *kitten* burns...lol

But do you wear your heart rate monitor?

No, just found online that "The average man burns 4.2 calories a minute having sex, while women burn 3.1 calories. " and calculated based on that.
    What do you log it as?

There's actually sex in under cardio, for me 3 calories for 1 minute. I used to log it but now my dairy is open...

One minute of sex??? I'm so sorry!

LOL, touche, let me rephrase

for me 6 calories for 2 minutes. :-P haha
  • Ellasdream
    Ellasdream Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Noelv1976 wrote: »
    I pushed a little kid on the snow today, was pretty funny

I agree, always funny to laugh at people falling over. Good to know there's another one of us out there!
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    ythannah wrote: »
    I went on a cruise with my husband last month. I gained ten pounds, he didn't gain an ounce. I was so pissed I told him I had a UTI and couldn't have sex for ten days.

I laughed so hard at this, the dogs came over with concerned looks on their faces.

I've eaten premade frosting out of the jar before. I also eat cookie butter out of the jar. In fact, that's how 1.5 jars of cookie butter got consumed in this house... all but the 1/2 jar I used in a recipe.

What is cookie butter? BTW - great profile photo!

Imagine if peanut butter was made with ground up cookies instead. Now wipe the drool off your chin :D

where do you get that?!?!?!?!?!?!

Are you in the US? Even Wal-Mart now has Biscoff spread in the peanut butter section:

biscoff.jpg

No, I am in Canada..... :'(
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    Barbs2222 wrote: »
    I accidentally typed they're instead of their the other day and before I could edit someone jumped my *kitten*.

I HATE when I notice a tyop after someone has quoted me. Irks me no end.

Today's confession is that I've already pre-logged dinner and I'm 400 over and I can't bring myself to care.

Agreed, it has been bothering me since last night that I wrote 'cabbage leave', instead of 'cabbage leaf' :|
  • amyh1994
    amyh1994 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I've recently started wearing my sports bras in the shower so I can get 3, maybe 4 wears out of them before washing them properly instead of having to handwash twice a week...

So wrong, but feels so right.
  • hanajbanana
    hanajbanana Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I've started to up my fibre and it's been having some slight *ahem* 'windy' results, which seem to happen particularly when I do cardio.

Luckily, the classes I do (BodyCombat and BodyAttack) have VERY loud music, so I just try and hold it in until I know the music will drown it out... (luckily, it's just noise and no odour, otherwise I'd be found out)
  • lisarowens2015
    Options
    For valentine's day I completely blew my diet I ate 5 cupcakes and half box of chocolates...gee..back on track now
  • SkinLust17
    Options
    I cooked a buffet for my family last weekend and I was doing so well not snacking until the bloody brownies came out of the oven.
    I was just going to cut one small slice to give to my brother when it threw itself into my mouth, along with the rest of the WHOLE DAMN TRAY.
    I told my mum I didn't have time to bake dessert. It was glorious.
  • SaraJaneNolan
    SaraJaneNolan Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I sometimes weigh myself up to 3 times in the morning, when i wake up, after my run and just before i get dressed for the day and i always take the batteries out of the scale for 2 minutes before putting them back in and weighing immediately and if it says i gained even 100g ill move the scale to another room or floor surface and try again. in case the "floor is uneven" you know!
  • theutahdesertfox
    theutahdesertfox Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    One of my lowest points was when I bought a jar of biscoff cookie spread and ate the entire jar in one day, on top of whatever other food I was eating....one jar has around 2300 calories D:
  • lindsmayf
    lindsmayf Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    mziegler01 wrote: »
    I used to think I was so so so fat when I was a size 12-14. Like, "no one would ever love you" fat. Now I am a size 20-22 and I look back on my high school years and I wish I had realized that I looked pretty damned great and I'd -love- to be that size today. I'd be so confident. As it is no matter how much my husband says he loves me, I think I'm hideous. I just love horrible food so much...

RIGHT?? I wish I could go back and tell my high school/college-aged self to stop beating herself up.

(And in that same line of thinking, I should appreciate being the size I am NOW as well.)
  • PaulJRaymond
    PaulJRaymond Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I stopped buying snacky foods to try and curb my 7 to 10 pm "grazing". Last night I mowed down a plate of cheese and crackers.

I now eat 4 smallish meals per day - averaging 400kcals each. When I get home, I know I have 2 meals to come which helps with the extra curricula snacking.
  • birdhuntrs
    birdhuntrs Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My scale is tared to 5 pounds above zero.

It makes me feel better that I get to subtract 5 off the reading.

I love this idea, why didn't I do this months ago!
  • spamarie
    spamarie Posts: 2,825 Member
    Options
    At the TOM I give myself permission to eat at maintenance for a few days to make it more bearable (I become a ravenous crazy fiend for 1-2 days), but after a few months at this eating at a deficit business, I almost look forward to those days where I can eat a bit more, even if I am a lunatic at the time.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    SkinLust17 wrote: »
    I cooked a buffet for my family last weekend and I was doing so well not snacking until the bloody brownies came out of the oven.
    I was just going to cut one small slice to give to my brother when it threw itself into my mouth, along with the rest of the WHOLE DAMN TRAY.
    I told my mum I didn't have time to bake dessert. It was glorious.

Lol sounds like something I would do.
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Yeah. I won't even open threads about how to "loose" weight.

Same. I die a little inside every time I read that.
  • LouLouStBijou
    LouLouStBijou Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    ythannah wrote: »
    I went on a cruise with my husband last month. I gained ten pounds, he didn't gain an ounce. I was so pissed I told him I had a UTI and couldn't have sex for ten days.

I laughed so hard at this, the dogs came over with concerned looks on their faces.

I've eaten premade frosting out of the jar before. I also eat cookie butter out of the jar. In fact, that's how 1.5 jars of cookie butter got consumed in this house... all but the 1/2 jar I used in a recipe.

What is cookie butter? BTW - great profile photo!

Imagine if peanut butter was made with ground up cookies instead. Now wipe the drool off your chin :D

where do you get that?!?!?!?!?!?!

Are you in the US? Even Wal-Mart now has Biscoff spread in the peanut butter section:

biscoff.jpg

No, I am in Canada..... :'(

Thank your lucky stars we don't have that stuff here!!!!

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Barbs2222 wrote: »
    I accidentally typed they're instead of their the other day and before I could edit someone jumped my *kitten*.

I HATE when I notice a tyop after someone has quoted me. Irks me no end.

Today's confession is that I've already pre-logged dinner and I'm 400 over and I can't bring myself to care.

I'm trying to decide if your typo is legit or irony...

• schonton
    schonton Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    My day is pretty much over after drinking a bottle of magnesium citrate yesterday evening to get things moving.

I also like the lemon flavor mag citrate. I would totally drink it on the regular if it wasn't a laxative.
  • CupcakeCrusoe
    CupcakeCrusoe Posts: 1,362 Member
    Options
    I watch Big Trouble In Little China about 3 times a month, it's my favorite movie.

OMG ME TOO.