Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• JPW1990
    JPW1990 Posts: 2,424 Member
    Options
    We're snowed in. I work from home. My deadline on the project I'm doing right now isn't until next week. I'm blowing off work all morning to watch a BBC documentary someone posted in the nutrition forum.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    My eating is TOTALLY out of control. I can't seem to rein it in. I went actively hunting for Limon Flaming Hot Cheetos yesterday, intending to down an entire bag. Luckily, the store didn't have any. I did eat tons of chocolate, and ice cream, though.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    JPW1990 wrote: »
    We're snowed in. I work from home. My deadline on the project I'm doing right now isn't until next week. I'm blowing off work all morning to watch a BBC documentary someone posted in the nutrition forum.

Sounds like a perfect plan to me! :p
  • melimomTARDIS
    melimomTARDIS Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    after tuesday's EPIC FOOD DAY OF AMAZINGNESS I have to eat 1200 calories a day till next tuesday, just to be at maintainance for the week.
  • AgentOrangeJuice
    AgentOrangeJuice Posts: 1,069 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Remember how Dustin Hoffman in the movie Rain Man could recall stuff from the phone book?

I'm like that with 90's music.
  • Jolinia
    Jolinia Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    kozinskey wrote: »
    I drank most of a bottle of wine last night and ate half a box of girl scout cookies. Alone. Guess what I'm giving up for Lent O.O

I can't drink wine anymore. The other night I had half a block of cheese. A big block. Darn alcohol munchies.
  • Z0mb1eMummy
    Options
    I am addicted to the salted caramel donut at Tim Hortons.
  • Jolinia
    Jolinia Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I see a new question I know I can answer and click on it, and it's in the weight gain section. I guess that's my true area of expertise!
  • JSurita2
    JSurita2 Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    Jolinia wrote: »
    Sometimes I see a new question I know I can answer and click on it, and it's in the weight gain section. I guess that's my true area of expertise!

This is funny. I think it's my area of expertise as well. Gaining weight is a no brainer for me. It takes me zero effort.
  • Annie3623
    Annie3623 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I are three giant triple chocolate cookies approx 400 call each on Friday and and a box of chocolates the day after. Yesterday I pigged out on pic'n'mix. Today, I am going to the pool in a bikini. Really hoping my tummy doesn't tell my secrets... The inner piglet ran wild for a few days.. Oops.
  • sherbear702
    sherbear702 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Yeah. I won't even open threads about how to "loose" weight.

Same. I die a little inside every time I read that.

I will often post to those kinds of threads with one word...*lose
  • ladybuggnorris
    ladybuggnorris Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    misskarne wrote: »
    My confession is that I can't let different foods touch each other on the plate.

Last night I had a piece of chicken, some mashed potato, peas, and carrots. I had to very very carefully spoon the peas onto the plate so that they didn't roll away and get into the potato or go under the chicken, and if that had happened, I would have carefully picked them out. I then eat each type of food one at a time in a certain order: vegetables first (carrots first, then peas), then the potato, then the meat. Meat is always last.

I do not know what this says about me.

This is me exactly...I always knew my food didn't touch (even though I like casserole :smiley: ) ...The bit about eating everything of one kind and then moving on to the next, I did not realize until someone pointed it out to me, well into my adult life.
  • sherbear702
    sherbear702 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    My eating is TOTALLY out of control. I can't seem to rein it in. I went actively hunting for Limon Flaming Hot Cheetos yesterday, intending to down an entire bag. Luckily, the store didn't have any. I did eat tons of chocolate, and ice cream, though.

Agh, yuck. Don't eat that crap! (flaming cheetos) There's so many chemicals and artificial S*** in them, you can light one on fire and it will burn like a candle. Google and/or youtube it.
  • WillLift4Tats
    WillLift4Tats Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options

Agh, yuck. Don't eat that crap! (flaming cheetos) There's so many chemicals and artificial S*** in them, you can light one on fire and it will burn like a candle. Google and/or youtube it.

Me likes the taste of dem chemicalz. :yum:
  • WillLift4Tats
    WillLift4Tats Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    Confession of the day: I definitely implementing a strategy I read here this week. I ate 2 servings of dessert and split it over 2 days so as not to go over my goal. IDK why. I know over the week it would even out the same anyways, but I liked not seeing those scary red numbers. Gee, thanks guys!
  • afoust1986
    afoust1986 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    My father died when I was 4, I have an older half brother who may or may not have known I existed and this past november, when I found out about him, I tried to contact him and he told me flat out he wasn't interested. I still can't fathom how someone wouldn't want to know their blood.

HUGS for you!
  • afoust1986
    afoust1986 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Tubbs216 wrote: »
    afoust1986 wrote: »
    jdhcm2006 wrote: »
    afoust1986 wrote: »
    Yesterday I was in the locker room about to change for yoga class, when I discovered I had forgotten to pack pants, so I ended up going home. Instead of changing my plan to a home workout, I just made dinner and watched Mulan with my dogs.

and now I have "How Can I... Make a Maaaaan... Out of Yooooouuuuuu" stuck in my head. Thanks! :smile:

Be a Man! We must be swift as the coursing river!

Mysterious as the dark side of the MOOOOOOON!!!

Donny? Is that you?

no?
  • prettygirlstorm1
    prettygirlstorm1 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    I never record food in my diary when I overeat. I believe that if I don't see if it didn't happen.
  • lmkt1
    lmkt1 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Emotional eating is my downfall. So far, I have been able to keep it in check but yesterday the stars appeared to have aligned in a most sinister way, and I fell off the wagon. I fell far. :o

Not a protein or veggie was in sight. Carbs are my enemy and I was taken prisoner. Today, I am retaining more water than the Hoover Dam, but I look at it as a fresh start.

One step forward, two steps back.
  • joseccastaneda
    joseccastaneda Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I don't like being touched by anyone other than specific family members. When I do get touched, or get a hug or something like that i have to pretend that its ok but inside i'm counting the milliseconds until freedom.