Round 2 Fit-n-Trim to Win Elimination Contest (closed)

Options

Replies

• nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Last thing, by next Wednesday, I need any Wednesday's that might be missed d/t vacations. Mine are August 3rd & 17th. Take care...
  • mcdebbie
    mcdebbie Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    Not positive yet but may be gone July 6.

You better get well quick, being too sick to eat or drink gives you an unfair advantage for the weigh in! :sick:
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    I don't have any Wednesday I will not be able to weigh in. I go out of town in July and August but I am out of town for the weekends from Thursday or Friday to Monday each time so it really works out well for the contest.

Have a good weekend everyone!!:flowerforyou: Weigh in on Wednesday!! :bigsmile:
  • nisijam5
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/217810-fit-n-trim-elimination-contest-week-4-closed?page=6#posts-3115821

This is the link to the first competition if you want to check it out...we are down to the final 3...the pounds lost are amazing
  • mcdebbie
    Options
    Thanks, gives me a better idea of how it all works.
  • HeatherShrinking
    HeatherShrinking Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    1) If you are eliminated in the first rounds you still keep weighing in as normal and the person with the biggest % of weight loss can come back
    OK, no one else needs to vote...I will set it up that way...have a good night everyone

What week does the person get to come back? Or is that part of the competition fun that it is a secret?
  • mcdebbie
    Options
    Word? Was hoping to have it before bed
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Hello Losers,

Are you ready for the first elimination? Will it be you?:bigsmile:

The word for this week is "Loser" dated May 11

Debbie, I think I have the second comeback chance is about week 6ish...but, I try to keep things a secret so it's more fun.
  • HeatherShrinking
    HeatherShrinking Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    2011-05-11_06-56-31_359-1.jpg

I lost -1.6 pounds!
  • mindy71183
    mindy71183 Posts: 74
    Options
    week2.gif

I am down 2.2 pounds! Amazing since it's been such a crazy week (my grandmother in the hospital and my MIL at home with Hospice care) that I haven't had a chance to really work out like I should.
  • Mindful_Trent
    Mindful_Trent Posts: 3,954 Member
    Options
    2011-05-11065952-1.jpg

Down 1.5! :drinker:
  • mszSHOGAN
    mszSHOGAN Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    Ok, took the pic this morning on my phone and for some reason it appears as if it's been successfully e-mailed but won't come through to my inbox. I sent it to my personal and my work account and NOTHING! Idk wtf is going on, must be my phone...

Either way I'm sure I've secured my elimination - I'm at 181 which is a gain. :grumble: :explode:

I just don't get it, I've been on point with healthy eating and working out and I've been stuck for MONTHS! The funny part is that I feel/look thinner and my pants are fitting me looser. I JUST DON'T GET IT!!!!!!! :mad: Maybe it's best if I get the boot from the comp b/c when I weigh in every week and see gains like this it's SO discouraging to me and makes me want to give up. I'm in a bad place right now... Sorry for venting but I'm upset.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Mindy, I am glad that a bright spot for you is a weight loss...:heart: to you and everything you are going through.

Katie, I feel your frustration with the weight. I have been in the 170's FOREVER. As soon as I get to 172, I blow it and then come back. As long as you are seeing some changes that's what's important. If you are out of the comp, maybe it will be for the best, it is VERY stressful to be in this comp without losing weight.

Trent...nice job on the 1.5

Heather, glad that you are able to still hang in there. Give Dad lots of hugs.
  • irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    fitntrim2-1.jpg

It's a loss over a little over a lb. However, I'm disappointed, since it's a gain from Monday's weigh in - went out for supper last night and I assume the sodium killed me...grrrrrr. I'll take it though - a loss is a loss!!

Best of luck to everyone today! :happy:
  • mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options
    Great job losers! Making me nervous b/c I did HORRIBLY... haven't weighed in yet.. wondering if I should cut my hair! :noway:
  • irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    Great job losers! Making me nervous b/c I did HORRIBLY... haven't weighed in yet.. wondering if I should cut my hair! :noway:

HAHAHA...that's funny!! I've been there before...where you think...maybe if I shower and walk around for a bit, etc, the scale will show a better loss. :sick: Step away from the scissors! :laugh:
  • nisijam5
    Options

Your husband will KILL you:noway:

@Irish, we hate:explode: the 170's
  • mindy71183
    mindy71183 Posts: 74
    Options

Aww!! Don't do that, I'm sure you have gorgeous hair!

Everyone else, good job!

Thanks, nisijam, it's hard! I hate not exercising or logging my calories like I should. Usually stress makes me eat, but luckily I stop myself from getting the chocolate while at the store.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    :love:

Aww!! Don't do that, I'm sure you have gorgeous hair!

Everyone else, good job!

Thanks, nisijam, it's hard! I hate not exercising or logging my calories like I should. Usually stress makes me eat, but luckily I stop myself from getting the chocolate while at the store.

I swear it's the possibility of being eliminated and the shame that accompanies :cry: that makes us back away from the chocolate and liquor
  • mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options
    009.jpg

Better than I thought my outcome would be!

ok I can't figure out how to make my pic smaller, however it has my foot, my paper and my weight, so sorry it's big but at least it's there! lol