Over 50 Women's Club

Options

Replies

• bgoddess2003
    bgoddess2003 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Hi to all of our new members I really like the note from Sandra I think at this point in our lives health is most important not trying to impress some steroid guy, lol but they are nice to look at, lol....I don't belong to a gym now I workout at home this time it's working for me and I'm very happy about it. My husband works out with weight so I have my own hunk to look at.
    I finally feel better about me and think I am on the right road, however my weight is slowly coming off but I do feel changes for the better so that's a plus. I have been doing mostly walking videos which I love. If anyone would like to tell me there workouts that would be great we always need to change workouts get different muscles moving.
  • znaoiec
    znaoiec Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am 55 and would like to join. Michele
  • Kellyole
    Options
    I am 55 and would like to join as well.
  • lbn283
    Options
    I turned 50 this past Friday . . . I was hoping to get to my goal weight before that milestone, but have a LONG way to go unfortunately. Would love to be added to this group and to make some new MFP friends!!! Please add me. Thanks!
  • Naughty_ZOOT
    Naughty_ZOOT Posts: 4,310 Member
    Options
    Sending invitations out in just a minute! Go to Community then the Notifications bell icon to find them. See you in the group!
    Zooty :D
  • dparent01
    dparent01 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Would love to join the group. Trying to get back to my logging, etc and could use the laughter and motivation!
  • Kleona29
    Kleona29 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Any women nearing or over the age of 50 are cordially invited to join the Over 50 Women's Club for support, fun and laughter. The group is private so you must be invited or ask to be invited.

I'm 62 and working on my weight - still. Would love to join your group. Please send an invite. Thanks.
  • beanerjr
    beanerjr Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am 63 at start of my journey again, need all support, fun and laughter I can get. Please include me in your group.
  • ajrjaneway
    ajrjaneway Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm 56 and I'd like an invite please.
  • jenr6482
    jenr6482 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    This year I hit the big 50 and I was too big for my liking. I lost 20 lbs before Christmas using Mbut the holidays were awful. I have gained 10 back. I'm sooo ready to get back on track. Please add me as I need an accountabilibuddy.
  • Naughty_ZOOT
    Options
    Sending invites!
  • jehzimom
    jehzimom Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Can I join?
  • Naughty_ZOOT
    Options
    Sure! sending your invitation!
  • loracw1958
    Options
    I would like to join the group, 56 years,,aghhh
  • lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    Options
    Please send me an invite. Thanks!
  • sapphire641
    sapphire641 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I am 50 and would like to lose 50-60 pounds. I am 225 now and would like to get to 170 by the end of the year. The older we get the harder it comes off!!! Can I join?
  • mijacko
    mijacko Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello i am 55 and would like to join this group , i am in the my fitness pal and that is great help , totaly awesome , keeping motivated is important to me
  • Luzz4
    Luzz4 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm going to be 51 and have 35 pounds to loose, I've lost 11 so far with MFP. Love to join this group.
  • lilmisscrabby
    lilmisscrabby Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    LChic13 wrote: »
    Greetings.
    I'm new to MFP - 7days. I'm 52 years old and would like to lose a pound a week. May I join this group?

I'm 52 and want to lose one pound a week also . would love to join
  • nomina2015
    Options
    Not sure if I'm writing in the right place but I would like to join?