Moms with stretch marks, do u wear bikinis?

Options
1234568»

Replies

• Show_Stopper
    Show_Stopper Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    <
    yes I do I'm a mom it's not a secret and I'm proud of them
  • mommy3457
    mommy3457 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Yes, I do. I even had a c-section so I have a small pouch and scar. The bikini seems to make it all look fine though.
  • arains89
    arains89 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Yup!
  • RebeccaHite
    RebeccaHite Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I don't and will never...even before I had kids and before the tiger stripes.I wish I could but just can't get myself to.Nope I don't like people looking at me makes me feel really uncomfortable
  • T_X_L
    T_X_L Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I'm a guy and have them, I don't worry about them too much, and I wear classic style trunks. I like to think I could hopefully one day inspire overweight folks who see them because it shows that I used to be overweight too.
  • RayleneWilliams
    Options
    Well i am Working on my old & new stretch marks. I have also used Dermelastic Serum on my son who is getting growing stretch marks at 16 and within a few days the dark color in the stretch marks were gone. My son's back was looking like a road map but looks way better after 2 weeks use.
  • MKEgal
    MKEgal Posts: 3,250 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    It's not the stretch marks I'm worried about, it's the flab.
    I'm working on getting rid of that, and when I'm happy yes, I will wear a bikini.
    I don't need to be perfect, and know that I never will. But I don't want to be gross.

ETA: And I need to find a supportive top. Looking at Elomi - they build their bikini tops just like their bras, only with swimsuit fabric. Also, they come in larger sizes (larger cup as well as larger band). I've certainly lost volume as I've lost weight, but they've continued to be disproportionately large. (When I was 40 lb down I wore a G, now I wear an F.)
  • blankiefinder
    blankiefinder Posts: 3,599 Member
    Options
    Dinosaur post revived from extinction?
  • SarahKhristan
    SarahKhristan Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    If I hit my goal, I should be able to wear a bikini. And I will, stretch marks and all. I EARNED those during my pregnancy. I'm not ashamed!
  • KindaSortaKaty
    KindaSortaKaty Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Absolutely will this summer, I also workout in just a sports bra. She is worth everything, I am proud I held her. All 41 weeks 2 days! udodmcebjr4s.jpg
    xm61h452rv3m.jpg
  • 90bulgarellu
    Options
    I can not do it :(:(:( I think i have the worse streach marks longs and deep, I have two kids right now Im Trying with dermarroller so I will show you if I have some results lol
  • 90bulgarellu
    Options
    Hell no, I haven't worn a bikini since I was 18 and that was in 1992....LOL My stretch mark's aren't that bad. My skin is horrible. I need a tummy tuck....

Same here :(:(:(
  • teralynn82
    teralynn82 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Nope, never have worn a bikini - but not because of stretch marks, just not comfortable in one!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!