Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• JSurita2
    JSurita2 Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    scaryg53 wrote: »
    jdhcm2006 wrote: »
    Thigh gap, how can something so unhealthy look so good?

thigh-mermaid.jpg

Even though it should be "you're" and not "your" but whatevs.
    Also, than not then lol

?? I believe then is correct.

Then is correct.
  • berlynnwall
    berlynnwall Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    I have tons of great work out ideas pinned on Pinterest, but every time I go there to choose one, I get distracted and start looking at vacation ideas or cats. I still haven't done even one of them!
  • tchell99
    tchell99 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Confession: I talk to my dog like she's a person. And I sing songs to her all the time. Original songs about how awesome she is...
  • AshC1023
    AshC1023 Posts: 109
    Options
    tchell99 wrote: »
    Confession: I talk to my dog like she's a person. And I sing songs to her all the time. Original songs about how awesome she is...

Dogs are people too! Mine is an a-hole, but he's still part of the family.
  • gopgirl425
    gopgirl425 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Reading the forums where people post that now that they are healthy how much they love to workout and love to eat healthy and how disgusting "junk food" is...and realizing I don't feel like that although I have lost 110 pounds.

Losing 110 pounds and not feeling successful because I still have 25 to reach goal.

• kecmw25
    kecmw25 Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    I was so proud of the great deal I got on Keebler cookies. Then I ate a whole box over the weekend, most of them Sunday. Not feeling very proud of that.
  • selena_teresa
    selena_teresa Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    misskarne wrote: »
    My confession is that I can't let different foods touch each other on the plate.

Last night I had a piece of chicken, some mashed potato, peas, and carrots. I had to very very carefully spoon the peas onto the plate so that they didn't roll away and get into the potato or go under the chicken, and if that had happened, I would have carefully picked them out. I then eat each type of food one at a time in a certain order: vegetables first (carrots first, then peas), then the potato, then the meat. Meat is always last.

I do not know what this says about me.

I DO THIS! Stew and beef barley soup vexes me.
  • BZAH10
    BZAH10 Posts: 5,709 Member
    Options
    gopgirl425 wrote: »
    Reading the forums where people post that now that they are healthy how much they love to workout and love to eat healthy and how disgusting "junk food" is...and realizing I don't feel like that although I have lost 110 pounds.

Losing 110 pounds and not feeling successful because I still have 25 to reach goal.

First of all, that is a HUGE success! Major congratulations to you! I'm sorry you're feeling down about it, but I sure hope that feeling passes and you enjoy your "new" self.
    Second, LOVE your avatar photo! So cute!
  • BZAH10
    BZAH10 Posts: 5,709 Member
    Options
    I have tons of great work out ideas pinned on Pinterest, but every time I go there to choose one, I get distracted and start looking at vacation ideas or cats. I still haven't done even one of them!

Pretty sure that is the whole point of Pinterest: eternal distraction. Whomever set it up so that all the pictures are staggered so that you keep incessantly scrolling down to see what is next was a genius! Otherwise, if I'm on another site and I can control my time-wasting somewhat because it's easier to find an end-point.
  • SailorGirlKate
    Options
    I think I am a food addict. Wait . . . I know I am.
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options

I suck my thumb since I can remember, when I'm hungry or sleepy just in my house never in public, my husband thinks it's cute but sometimes I hide to do it because I have two daughters lol Im 25

I sucked my thumb for way way too long. I wouldn't do sleepovers at friends' homes because I was so embarrassed by it. Then I successfully replaced it with smoking (age 12). Quit smoking years ago and now I chew gum. Oral fixation much?

Confession: several times a day I check out my profile in a mirror and flex my butt. I'm anxiously awaiting the day when the flexed and unflexed positions are roughly the same. There's still a lot of movement happening so clearly there are many, many more squats in my future.
  • CountessKitteh
    CountessKitteh Posts: 1,505 Member
    Options

So, you're pretty much my spirit animal.
  • DressedInDreams
    DressedInDreams Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I do this too, and I'm not ashamed. I've was called "crazy pug lady" by some friends at my last job.
  • gopgirl425
    gopgirl425 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    BZAH10 wrote: »
    gopgirl425 wrote: »

First of all, that is a HUGE success! Major congratulations to you! I'm sorry you're feeling down about it, but I sure hope that feeling passes and you enjoy your "new" self.
    Second, LOVE your avatar photo! So cute!

Thank you very much!!
  • Roza42
    Roza42 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    When I moved from CA to NYC I stayed at a youth hostel in Harlem for about a month. One night a group from the hostel mostly New Zealanders and Germans said, "Hey, let's go out to this Mexican place." I was really missing Mexican food and said sure. We got to the restaurant and it was Guatemalan. I could have cried.
  • AgentOrangeJuice
    AgentOrangeJuice Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    I do this too, and I'm not ashamed. I've was called "crazy pug lady" by some friends at my last job.

I sing to my two small breed dogs "Come on puppies let's go potty, ahh ahhh ahhh yeah"
  • tartansheep
    tartansheep Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    on Sunday I ordered pizza from Dominoes:
    a large pizza - 2,710 calories
    potato wedges - 424 calories
    and four cookies - 364 calories
    to make a total of 3,498 calories! A pound's worth of calories!
    The thing is that this binge would be normal for me a few years ago. As it is, I'm restricting a little more this week to make up for it.
  • ejuliano85
    ejuliano85 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    kbmnurse wrote: »
    I still sneak a smoke once in a awhile. UGGGG I know

I sneak a smoke every now and again. I don't see any problem with it. I used to be a half-pack a day smoker and so long as we don't defer back to our old habits, having one every few months (i mean 5-6, if that) isn't at all bad. I have been better lately and not even having one that frequently. Planning on keeping the trend going and being completely rid of them.

If I have even one cigarette, I'm absolutely sure I'd be back up to a pack-and-a-half a day within a month. I had my last cigarette on July 31st, 2012 and it's only been in the last month or so that I've resigned myself to the fact that I will never, ever, ever be able to smoke one again.

I don't know how many times I quit and went out to a bar or party and told myself that I would just smoke one or just that night and ended up back on my pack a day the next day! I quit Aug 18, 2013, but I'm also still using vapor. Some days at the smoke pit (at work have to go outside to use my vapor) a cigarette still smells amazing, but some days it is horrible.

My grandmother quit 40 years ago and she says that some nights she still craves one when she has a cup of coffee in the evening...
  • tartansheep
    tartansheep Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    on Sunday I ordered pizza from Dominoes:
    a large pizza - 2,710 calories
    potato wedges - 424 calories
    and four cookies - 364 calories
    to make a total of 3,498 calories! A pound's worth of calories!
    The thing is that this binge would be normal for me a few years ago. As it is, I'm restricting a little more this week to make up for it.
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    Options
    ejuliano85 wrote: »
    kbmnurse wrote: »
    I still sneak a smoke once in a awhile. UGGGG I know

I sneak a smoke every now and again. I don't see any problem with it. I used to be a half-pack a day smoker and so long as we don't defer back to our old habits, having one every few months (i mean 5-6, if that) isn't at all bad. I have been better lately and not even having one that frequently. Planning on keeping the trend going and being completely rid of them.

If I have even one cigarette, I'm absolutely sure I'd be back up to a pack-and-a-half a day within a month. I had my last cigarette on July 31st, 2012 and it's only been in the last month or so that I've resigned myself to the fact that I will never, ever, ever be able to smoke one again.

I don't know how many times I quit and went out to a bar or party and told myself that I would just smoke one or just that night and ended up back on my pack a day the next day! I quit Aug 18, 2013, but I'm also still using vapor. Some days at the smoke pit (at work have to go outside to use my vapor) a cigarette still smells amazing, but some days it is horrible.

My grandmother quit 40 years ago and she says that some nights she still craves one when she has a cup of coffee in the evening...

I sometimes wake up in a cold sweat and an overwhelming sense of dread because I've dreamt that I became a smoker again. My wife told me I once (in my sleep) sobbingly confessed that I had secretly been smoking 7 packs a day and begged her forgiveness. No recollection of that whatsoever, but I know I have dreams about smoking.