Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• ladybuggnorris
    ladybuggnorris Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    kbmnurse wrote: »
    I still sneak a smoke once in a awhile. UGGGG I know

I sneak a smoke every now and again. I don't see any problem with it. I used to be a half-pack a day smoker and so long as we don't defer back to our old habits, having one every few months (i mean 5-6, if that) isn't at all bad. I have been better lately and not even having one that frequently. Planning on keeping the trend going and being completely rid of them.

If I have even one cigarette, I'm absolutely sure I'd be back up to a pack-and-a-half a day within a month. I had my last cigarette on July 31st, 2012 and it's only been in the last month or so that I've resigned myself to the fact that I will never, ever, ever be able to smoke one again.

I am in the same boat. I just quit in October, but I know that I can NEVER have another one in my life. The reason I know this is that I have quit SEVEN times. Each time, I thought I would be fine just having a social cigarette here and there. Each time, that social cigarette had me smoking again. This time, I know, if I don't want to be a smoker, I can NEVER have even a puff again.
  • captivatedlife
    captivatedlife Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I ate a Carl's Jr. breakfast biscuit with sausage , egg and cheese. Yum! (but I'm still trying to lose......)
  • AshC1023
    AshC1023 Posts: 109
    Options
    I've been cigarette free since May 2014. I do vape though, which really isn't THAT much better, I still get the nicotine fix, but I don't smell like an ashtray anymore.

Confession, I ate 2 krispy kreme donuts this morning, knowing it would upset my stomach, and they didn't stay down. I wasted donuts :(
  • Roza42
    Roza42 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    spamarie wrote: »
    I had a bunch of organic dried figs this morning. I did not log them, but I probably will later.

This is the extent of my crazy food cheating. :)

I confess I thought this was some sort of rude pun. Are you being clever or have I admitted my own terrible inner workings?

Pun? I'm not seeing the joke. Explain it please!

I love figs and dates, but they are really not something I should be eating. My body just cannot handle the carbs. Eating a cup of figs is about as close as I ever get to a binge.

I guess some people don't understand the attraction. I love bacon wrapped dates, but I admit I really love fresh figs. I have a dwarf tree and eat all the figs off it. I don't share.
  • selena_teresa
    selena_teresa Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Jolinia wrote: »
    I bought some rollerblades at the thrift store yesterday. I told my Mom I was going to try them out in her neighborhood before helping her with something. She was not pleased and told me I'd likely hurt myself.

I put them on before she got home and started off. Two seconds later I was rolling right for the curb with no clue how to stop, just as she rounded the corner in her truck. So of course she saw my inglorious faceplant, and there were plentiful and smug 'I told you so's' as I unbuckled the wretched things and walked back to the yard in my socks.

K I haven't been on this thread for a while so I am picking up where I left off in case you are wondering why I am commenting on it now. This is by far my absolute favourite thing I have read on here thus far. I am hurting a little bit from stifling the laughter. I am picturing this as me doing it and my mom seeing it and it would have happened the same way. I am so sorry but know that you made me laugh hard!
  • sherbear702
    sherbear702 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    circae wrote: »
    Ok this is kind of cheap and silly, but I've lost enough weight so far that my boobs are disappearing. I don't want to buy new bras just yet so I'm thinking about stuffing them lol.

They make these silicone inserts you can stick in your bra that make you look like you've gone up an extra cup size. I only know because my co-worker has misquito bites for boobs and she bought some and was super excited about them.
  • Mediocrates55
    Mediocrates55 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    circae wrote: »
    Ok this is kind of cheap and silly, but I've lost enough weight so far that my boobs are disappearing. I don't want to buy new bras just yet so I'm thinking about stuffing them lol.

Ah! Mah boobs! They're disappearing with a quickness. :-( I'm so sad about this. I went from a D at my highest weight to a meager B now. I've never been a fan of large breasts, but they HAD to have looked better than the sad sacks I sport now. Doesn't help that two crotchfruit sucked all the life out of them also. *sigh* Saving for a boob job, for sure. Just a lift. No implants.
  • Roza42
    Roza42 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I always way under log AYCE sushi. Mmmmm Kenzo.
  • aliciamunday7
    aliciamunday7 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Ok when I was 209 lbs I was a 38 C. Now at 149 I am smaller than most training bras. Its a sickening sound when doing cardio workouts that the "meat apron" bounces and smacks more than the boobs
  • kaylacarol1989
    kaylacarol1989 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I keep sneaking the hello dolly bars i made this weekend (specifically for myself because my 5 year old doesn't like them and i danm well knew this) every night after supper, i take a bite and wlak away but, the bar is finished by the time the night is threw LOL
  • 90bulgarellu
    Options
    I suck my thumb since I can remember, when I'm hungry or sleepy just in my house never in public, my husband thinks it's cute but sometimes I hide to do it because I have two daughters lol Im 25
  • xMrBunglex
    xMrBunglex Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    I confess I p*ssed everyone off at the table when we went to Pappadeaux for a work lunch, and I ordered a dry salad with a grilled chicken breast - balsamic on the side.

the overwhelming smell of butter and potatoes was disgusting
  • selena_teresa
    selena_teresa Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I'll find it hard to take advice from anyone who says they love something that's terrible. like the dumbasses who spent 80.7 million dollars watching Shades of Gray.

Also, I like to call things gay and retarded, not because I don't like homosexuals or people with disorders, but because I grew up in the 80's and we could call things gay and retarded without any malice behind it.

Also, I had a terrible realization this weekend, my son is 6, and when I was 6 I ruled my neighborhood on my dukes of hazard big wheel, my son just turned 6, and I can't let him out into my own fenced in back yard without supervision.

The last point about being in the neighbourhood really hits home. My husband will not let the kids (9 and 5) in the backyard alone yet I am willing to let them go to the park down the road. I don't have the time to be outside all the time and I wish they could be out more. We usually are a team but some things he just feels very strongly about. Gonna try to work on him a bit more this summer.
  • Whittedo
    Whittedo Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    I get dressed in the dark and I wore my gym shorts backwards through my entire workout this morning.
  • Tubbs216
    Tubbs216 Posts: 6,597 Member
    Options
    I need to know whether all those people who confessed to still having their Christmas decorations up have taken them down by now. I was just out walking in my neighbourhood and was amazed at how many lights and wreaths are still up. Am considering starting a petition!
  • AshC1023
    AshC1023 Posts: 109
    Options
    Whittedo wrote: »
    I get dressed in the dark and I wore my gym shorts backwards through my entire workout this morning.
    I wore two completely different heels to work once...getting dressed in the dark is scary lol. At least they were the same height.
  • allaboutthecake
    allaboutthecake Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    Logged every calorie ate today by 12:20p.m.
  • magstate
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    I was craving something sweet the other night but had absolutely nothing in the house that would satisfy me except some hot chocolate. So I ate two spoonfuls of the powder. Two spoonfuls. Of the powder.

Not a judgement but why didn't you just make the hot chocolate? Not sweet enough?

Good question! I think I just wanted a quick fix? I don't even know, in hindsight.

One time, I needed to have my protein shake, but I didn't want the extra calories of milk even though my protein is disgusting without milk. I made a "pudding" out of it with water. It was foul. This is what I am imagining with your story :)
  • mitch16
    mitch16 Posts: 2,113 Member
    Options
    I ate a whole 6 oz bag of Terra Sweets & Beets chips on Saturday--900 calories!--in a single sitting. Didn't even offer any to my husband.
  • ladybuggnorris
    ladybuggnorris Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I confess that I yelled at my kids for being irresponsible and losing all the Tupperware containers. I just cleaned my office and have about half a cupboard full of clean Tupperware that I have not taken home. My kids seriously need a new Mom!