Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Iseulte
    Iseulte Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Tubbs216 wrote: »
    I need to know whether all those people who confessed to still having their Christmas decorations up have taken them down by now. I was just out walking in my neighbourhood and was amazed at how many lights and wreaths are still up. Am considering starting a petition!

I did manage to get all the Christmas decorations put away before Valentine's, but only just barely. LOL
  • tchell99
    tchell99 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    circae wrote: »
    Ok this is kind of cheap and silly, but I've lost enough weight so far that my boobs are disappearing. I don't want to buy new bras just yet so I'm thinking about stuffing them lol.

They make these silicone inserts you can stick in your bra that make you look like you've gone up an extra cup size. I only know because my co-worker has misquito bites for boobs and she bought some and was super excited about them.

My friends and I used to call these "chicken" as in "are you wearing chicken tonight?" since they look like chicken breast cutlets (or at least they did 10 years ago - who knows, maybe they're different now).
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    Jolinia wrote: »
    JPW1990 wrote: »
    My confession... My current favorite workout song is by... Selena effing gomez.

Oh the Shame. I am a 35 year old man for the love of God!

After this guy went viral, I don't think anyone has to worry about being more embarrassed for what they listen to...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XFBUM8dMqw

Bahaha! Another reason I wouldn't want to be a cop. I sing in the car all the time, no way do I want a cam pointed at me!

This was set up. He did it intentionally, after the Ferguson issue, trying to show a lighter side of police officers.

got it! Well He did a good job, he was hilarious! ;)
  • lydiarose9419
    Options
    My confession is that I am a paranoid freak I will not drink tea made by anyone else as I'm scared they put sugar instead of sweetner on accident also I will not drink diet coke out at a restaurant if it's not served with the glass bottle in case it is full fat coke haha it makes me nervous :s
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    Confession- I was introduced to velveeta when I moved to the Midwest. I'm now a big fan. I even like it cold, right off the "loaf".

Every one and their mother is too classy for velveeta, but I'm not.

Try it with Rotel and a tiny bit of milk and some browned hamburger and homemade tortilla chips if you haven't yet. It's so good. I have been known to eat this in place of "real food" on more than one occasion.

Or add browned pan sauage like hamburger to it. Or taco meat.
  • JPW1990
    JPW1990 Posts: 2,424 Member
    Options
    tchell99 wrote: »
    circae wrote: »
    Ok this is kind of cheap and silly, but I've lost enough weight so far that my boobs are disappearing. I don't want to buy new bras just yet so I'm thinking about stuffing them lol.

They make these silicone inserts you can stick in your bra that make you look like you've gone up an extra cup size. I only know because my co-worker has misquito bites for boobs and she bought some and was super excited about them.

My friends and I used to call these "chicken" as in "are you wearing chicken tonight?" since they look like chicken breast cutlets (or at least they did 10 years ago - who knows, maybe they're different now).

They're still called chicken cutlets, or just cutlets. As far as I know, they always have been.
  • scaryg53
    scaryg53 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    jdhcm2006 wrote: »
    Thigh gap, how can something so unhealthy look so good?

thigh-mermaid.jpg

Even though it should be "you're" and not "your" but whatevs.
    Also, than not then lol
  • lauren13stone
    lauren13stone Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Lounmoun wrote: »
    Even though I've lost weight almost every week, have logged my food diligently all week and my clothes are not tighter and it is okay if I don't lose every week I am still scared to step on the scale. Every week I grit my teeth and close my eyes as I step on it. I also always weigh myself about 3 times in a row to be sure.

Speaking of getting things off my chest- one of my breasts seems to be shrinking faster than the other one as I lose weight.

We are having the same bra issues! I am just tightening the shoulder strap on the one side and praying that the other one takes the hint! I weigh myself twice because sometimes the number changes depending on how i placed the scale on my tiled floor. You should be proud of your weight loss, and see the number on the scale not as a failure from your past, but as a testimate of your hard work! Just keep losing and soon you will be proud of your accomplished weight!
  • Roza42
    Roza42 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    My breasts were looking smaller and the bras I had were a bit loose, so I bought a smaller cup size online of the cutest bra ever. Evidently not. I must have stretched out my bras. I still wear that bra even though I pop over or under the damn thing every time I wear it.
  • Jolinia
    Jolinia Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    Jolinia wrote: »
    JPW1990 wrote: »
    My confession... My current favorite workout song is by... Selena effing gomez.

Oh the Shame. I am a 35 year old man for the love of God!

After this guy went viral, I don't think anyone has to worry about being more embarrassed for what they listen to...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XFBUM8dMqw

Bahaha! Another reason I wouldn't want to be a cop. I sing in the car all the time, no way do I want a cam pointed at me!

This was set up. He did it intentionally, after the Ferguson issue, trying to show a lighter side of police officers.

got it! Well He did a good job, he was hilarious! ;)

Yep. Police are people, too, after all. We shouldn't forget it when some bad departments need a house cleaning.

Now PR people and advertisers, not entirely sure they're people. ;)
  • Jeff_is_Mr_Incredible
    Options
    My breasts have gotten smaller too. Woohoo!
  • liekewheeless
    liekewheeless Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    techgal128 wrote: »
    I gained 10 pounds over the holidays but never adjusted my current weight in MFP. I've lost 5 pounds of it already but technically I should have recorded it.

I did that! I did finally adjust after losing some of it.

• Roza42
    Roza42 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I need to know whether all those people who confessed to still having their Christmas decorations up have taken them down by now. I was just out walking in my neighbourhood and was amazed at how many lights and wreaths are still up. Am considering starting a petition!

Well......the one xmas decoration I put up is still up. But I don't know if it counts. It's just the advent calendar sitting on the mantle. Never got to putting up the tree this year.
  • liekewheeless
    liekewheeless Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Having some serous trouble staying away from the cookies. Most time I'll make them fit in my calories,..but,.. eating 50% of your calories in cookies is not the way to go.
  • moisom
    moisom Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    If I feel like I'm eating too much sugar, I'll stop using my sensitive toothpaste for awhile and just use regular toothpaste. Eating sweets hurts my teeth if I don't have the sensitive toothpaste.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    I have 450 calories left for dinner and I'm trying really hard to ignore the small voice in my head that keeps saying 'just one snack'... So I had a cup of black mocha nut coffee instead. And now I'm going to be up way too late tonight.
  • JSurita2
    JSurita2 Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    kbmnurse wrote: »
    I still sneak a smoke once in a awhile. UGGGG I know

I sneak a smoke every now and again. I don't see any problem with it. I used to be a half-pack a day smoker and so long as we don't defer back to our old habits, having one every few months (i mean 5-6, if that) isn't at all bad. I have been better lately and not even having one that frequently. Planning on keeping the trend going and being completely rid of them.

If I have even one cigarette, I'm absolutely sure I'd be back up to a pack-and-a-half a day within a month. I had my last cigarette on July 31st, 2012 and it's only been in the last month or so that I've resigned myself to the fact that I will never, ever, ever be able to smoke one again.
    Good for you!!
    I think that's why, in some ways, quitting smoking is 'easier' than losing weight - because you can be absolute about it "I will never, ever...." whereas with food, you will always have to eat. It's such a slippery slope.

This is so true!
  • JSurita2
    JSurita2 Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    AshC1023 wrote: »
    Whittedo wrote: »
    I get dressed in the dark and I wore my gym shorts backwards through my entire workout this morning.
    I wore two completely different heels to work once...getting dressed in the dark is scary lol. At least they were the same height.

LOL...too funny!
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Options
    owlteeth wrote: »
    If I feel like I'm eating too much sugar, I'll stop using my sensitive toothpaste for awhile and just use regular toothpaste. Eating sweets hurts my teeth if I don't have the sensitive toothpaste.

I find this both crazy and genius.
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Options
    scaryg53 wrote: »
    jdhcm2006 wrote: »
    Thigh gap, how can something so unhealthy look so good?

thigh-mermaid.jpg

Even though it should be "you're" and not "your" but whatevs.
    Also, than not then lol

?? I believe then is correct.