Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Scorpiotwin
    Scorpiotwin Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    Confession- I was introduced to velveeta when I moved to the Midwest. I'm now a big fan. I even like it cold, right off the "loaf".

Every one and their mother is too classy for velveeta, but I'm not.

Try it with Rotel and a tiny bit of milk and some browned hamburger and homemade tortilla chips if you haven't yet. It's so good. I have been known to eat this in place of "real food" on more than one occasion.

I actually have a mini-crockpot that is only used for Velveeta, Rotel and Jimmy Dean Sausage

I've contemplated purchasing a mini crockpot for that very same reason. :smile:

I use a sauce pan with heavy whipping cream, a stick of butter, sea salt and diced Velveta best cheese sauce ever. I some times make mac an cheese with it. You can pretty much add whatever you want to it to make it your own.
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    spamarie wrote: »
    I had a bunch of organic dried figs this morning. I did not log them, but I probably will later.

This is the extent of my crazy food cheating. :)

I confess I thought this was some sort of rude pun. Are you being clever or have I admitted my own terrible inner workings?

Pun? I'm not seeing the joke. Explain it please!

I love figs and dates, but they are really not something I should be eating. My body just cannot handle the carbs. Eating a cup of figs is about as close as I ever get to a binge.

I will jump in here as I had to go back and look too. I assume figs are like prunes? Make you go to the bathroom. I am guessing dates and figs do the same thing? I don't eat any of them but that was my guess. Logging them meant 'getting rid' of them?
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    jessicapk wrote: »
    hdrenollet wrote: »
    I sometimes sit at my desk and shake my Blender Bottle for 20 minutes just to annoy my co-workers. Now they know how I feel for the other 7 hours and 40 minutes every day...

I prefer to squeak my desk chair. Or click my pen.

Makes me nuts when people type on a conference bridge. I'll stop any call and tell people to go on freaking mute.
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    Options
    ShibaEars wrote: »
    I don't wear panties when I go to the gym. I can't. It feels way too constrictive!!

Confession: The word "panties" makes me cringe, unless it's referring to a little girl's underwear.

Panties! Panties! Panties! Sorry, couldn't resist.

My cousin has the same issue and I can't help but torture her. She's also averse to the word "moist." I drive her particularly crazy when I talk about moist panties.
  • azulvioleta6
    azulvioleta6 Posts: 4,196 Member
    Options
    pofoster21 wrote: »
    spamarie wrote: »
    I had a bunch of organic dried figs this morning. I did not log them, but I probably will later.

This is the extent of my crazy food cheating. :)

I confess I thought this was some sort of rude pun. Are you being clever or have I admitted my own terrible inner workings?

Pun? I'm not seeing the joke. Explain it please!

I love figs and dates, but they are really not something I should be eating. My body just cannot handle the carbs. Eating a cup of figs is about as close as I ever get to a binge.

I will jump in here as I had to go back and look too. I assume figs are like prunes? Make you go to the bathroom. I am guessing dates and figs do the same thing? I don't eat any of them but that was my guess. Logging them meant 'getting rid' of them?

Nooooo...I just ate them. Because I like them. That's all. I sort of mindlessly ate too many of them and did not log before I ate, like I usually do. I did add them to my diary several hours later. That many carbs is a MAJOR cheat for me.

I suppose figs do have a bit of fiber, but not as much as prunes. I did not eat them with any sort of constipation issues in mind...they were just good.

Sometimes a fruit is just a fruit. :)
  • dougpconnell219
    dougpconnell219 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    My confession... My current favorite workout song is by... Selena effing gomez.

Oh the Shame. I am a 35 year old man for the love of God!
  • JPW1990
    JPW1990 Posts: 2,424 Member
    Options

After this guy went viral, I don't think anyone has to worry about being more embarrassed for what they listen to...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XFBUM8dMqw
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I have two today...

First, I decided to go to the gym last minute tonight. I had my gym clothes from yesterday in my bag.

Of course, they were still damp from last night... And it is in the teens tonight. So I wrote frozen sweaty gym clothes. Ew.

Fortunately, there were only two other people there tonight.

And secondly, I didn't pay enough attention to my meals today (crazy day at work). I ate 2200 calories out of my 2400, but burned 1200 for a net of 1000 for the day. Oops.

Mfp says if every day was like today, I'd weight 257 lbs in 5 weeks, which would be a 23 lb loss in five weeks.

Have to do better tomorrow.

That was quite a workout! :sweat_smile:
  • Hearts_2015
    Options
    ohi874 wrote: »
    I confess that I must look like a total kook at the gym. Lip syncing, tapping the equipment like a drum, occassionally smiling or laughing out loud

And you know what? I don't give a bleep.

I do the same thing, you're not alone, and I also dgaf

I love when I see ppl like this at my gym Truly!

It makes me HAPPY, makes me want to kick butt at my workout and give it even more! So keep "lookin like a total kook at the gym. Lip syncing, tapping the equipment like a drum, occasionally smiling or laughing out loud" because you have no clue how many ppl's day you're making! ;)
  • Scorpiotwin
    Scorpiotwin Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    ShibaEars wrote: »
    I don't wear panties when I go to the gym. I can't. It feels way too constrictive!!

Confession: The word "panties" makes me cringe, unless it's referring to a little girl's underwear.

Panties! Panties! Panties! Sorry, couldn't resist.

My cousin has the same issue and I can't help but torture her. She's also averse to the word "moist." I drive her particularly crazy when I talk about moist panties.

Ha!
  • SoulOfRusalka
    SoulOfRusalka Posts: 1,201 Member
    Options
    Confession: every time I see someone refer to their "weight loss journey" I want to set something on fire.
  • azulvioleta6
    Options
    Confession: every time I see someone refer to their "weight loss journey" I want to set something on fire.

What would you like to call it?
  • Hearts_2015
    edited February 2015
    Options
    AshC1023 wrote: »
    My ex husband cheated on me, in my house and I walked in on it. He was drunk and started a fight and was removed from the house. When someone else came to pick up his stuff, he watched me scrub the toilet with my ex's toothbrush and put it in his bag. He never told him. I told my ex after I filed for a divorce, as he was still using it. :)

No shame, whatsoever.

I love it, no shame here either.

I'm so sorry for all that he put you through... I can't say I know exactly how you felt but I will say I know how some of it may have felt. I feel I acted pretty decent considering but dang, if that toothbrush was laying here now..... :s
  • AgentOrangeJuice
    AgentOrangeJuice Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options

MONDAY, TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY, FRIDAY, SATURDAY AND/OR SUNDAY
  • Hearts_2015
    Options
    JPW1990 wrote: »

After this guy went viral, I don't think anyone has to worry about being more embarrassed for what they listen to...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XFBUM8dMqw

Someone sent me this awhile back... is it just me confused or isn't the camera typically facing out toward the public/traffic? I did laugh though :)
  • azulvioleta6
    Options

A.k.a. Life?

I do find the phrase a bit smarmy. We should come up with a better way of saying it.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options

A.k.a. Life?

I do find the phrase a bit smarmy. We should come up with a better way of saying it.

I call it my defatistation.
  • ovinas1
    ovinas1 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I will eat other peoples food from the fridge at work. Then join the there crusade to find the culprit.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    ovinas1 wrote: »
    I will eat other peoples food from the fridge at work. Then join the there crusade to find the culprit.

I'd be so pizzed if someone took my lunch from the work fridge, but this genuinely made me lol.
  • Tubbs216
    Tubbs216 Posts: 6,597 Member
    Options
    ovinas1 wrote: »

I'd be so pizzed if someone took my lunch from the work fridge, but this genuinely made me lol.
    Yeah, that's a bad one. Consider yourself judged.