Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Replies

• AshC1023
    AshC1023 Posts: 109
    I went out with my ex husband to dinner last night, as he was driving through and wanted to see his kids. We live almost 3000 miles apart so he doesn't see them often.
    I got a huge burger that looked fantastic, but could only finish half of it. I literally cut it in half to make it more manageable, and had to force the last two bites of half of it down. That being said, I still blew over my calorie goal, with only eating breakfast prior to monster burger.
  • tmauck4472
    tmauck4472 Posts: 1,783 Member
    TracyeS4 wrote: »
    tbilly20 wrote: »
    I give my dog a special puppy Oreo cookie every time she does does her business. They are pretty good too. When she comes in, I eat half the cookie and give her the other half. I never log those calories!

LOL. They have special doggie ice cream, too. Let me know if it is any good.

My husband said I don't know what kind of ice cream you bought but never buy it again, it's horrible stuff. I laughed so hard because he ate the doggie ice cream. He understood then why it was nasty. We still laugh about that one.
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,719 Member
    I love this thread and everything it stands for...well, almost everything. It's nice that everyone feels comfortable being open and honest with strangers. It's the people in my real life that I have a hard time being honest with. Well, just a few people in particular. So thank you for being honest. For better or worse.
  • hdrenollet
    hdrenollet Posts: 147 Member
    I sometimes sit at my desk and shake my Blender Bottle for 20 minutes just to annoy my co-workers. Now they know how I feel for the other 7 hours and 40 minutes every day...
  • jessicapk
    jessicapk Posts: 574 Member
    tmauck4472 wrote: »
    I give my dog a special puppy Oreo cookie every time she does does her business. They are pretty good too. When she comes in, I eat half the cookie and give her the other half. I never log those calories!

My husband said I don't know what kind of ice cream you bought but never buy it again, it's horrible stuff. I laughed so hard because he ate the doggie ice cream. He understood then why it was nasty. We still laugh about that one.

Disgusting!!! I tried doggy ice cream and immediately swore off giving it to my dog.
  • Talkradio
    Talkradio Posts: 388 Member
    edited February 2015
    jessicapk wrote: »
    tmauck4472 wrote: »

Disgusting!!! I tried doggy ice cream and immediately swore off giving it to my dog.

Confession: we've gone through the McDonald's drive thru for the sole purpose of getting our dog an ice cream cone. It's kind of disappointing now because she realized she can just bite it instead of licking it.

[Edited because words are hard :\]
  • jessicapk
    jessicapk Posts: 574 Member
    hdrenollet wrote: »
    I sometimes sit at my desk and shake my Blender Bottle for 20 minutes just to annoy my co-workers. Now they know how I feel for the other 7 hours and 40 minutes every day...

I prefer to squeak my desk chair. Or click my pen.
  • Sweetiepiestef
    Sweetiepiestef Posts: 344 Member
    JP_909 wrote: »
    I think I went over my calorie limit in only alcohol last night and to hungover/tired today to sweat it out

This... :(
  • JPW1990
    JPW1990 Posts: 2,424 Member
    jessicapk wrote: »

I prefer to squeak my desk chair. Or click my pen.

If you want the nuclear option, microwave leftover fish, then eat it at your desk. Be prepared for anyone who sits near the microwave to chase you out of the building, though. I was never this heartless. Unfortunately, can't say the same about the person in the next row who microwaved leftover fish sticks twice a week.
  • Talkradio
    Talkradio Posts: 388 Member
    Wow, this has way too much information guys! Sometimes it's better to just keep your thoughts to yourself! Yikes!

Hi, I'm sorry, are you lost? This thread was created for the express purpose of over-sharing. If it isn't your thing, feel free to move along.

• emilyesq
    emilyesq Posts: 47 Member
    emilyesq wrote: »
    My first post on these forums is going to be a truly ridiculous confession...

I've managed to rid my house of pretty much everything I'd be inclined to snack on. I've been very diligent about logging my calories and working out every day. I've been so proud of myself!

Last night, I was craving food - nothing specific, I just wanted to eat SOMETHING, despite knowing I wasn't actually hungry at all.

So my parrot has these little treats that are basically 1.5cm balls of seeds and crushed nuts, called Nutri-Berries... I ate 4 of them before I even realized what I was doing.

I even tried to look up the calorie content online, but I guess no parrot owner has needed that information. I am a ridiculous human.

I love this post! I've tried most of my pets' food over the years. My brother and I used to get drunk and challenge each other to eat weird stuff that we had around the house. Fish food is the worst, dog food/treats are really bland but not terrible, bird food/treats are definitely the best. LOL!

Oh god, I tried some of the sinking shrimp pellets I have for my corydoras once (also while drinking). That was less about hunger and more idle curiosity, and I almost puked. Seafood should not be in pellet form.
  • KrisAZ000
    KrisAZ000 Posts: 76 Member
    I doubled my cardio yesterday in preparation for what I knew would be a calorie heavy dinner at a friend's house. Still went waaaay over. I logged the dessert onto the next 3 days instead of logging it yesterday. Not really a cheat since it keeps my weeky goals on track that way, but any of my friends who look at my diary would think I never go over on any day.

Oh, and once I heard that said friend makes amazing cheesecakes, I put in my requests for multiple birthday cheesecakes. My bday isn't even until August, and I'm already craving those cheesecakes and figuring out how I can eat less all during July to make up for them. Sugar addict!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    I licked the spoon once after giving my cat wet cat food. Not on purpose, just by habit... It was basic supermarket full of byproducts stuff... Nasty doesn't even cover it. Now my cat gets good food...
  • gmax69
    gmax69 Posts: 18 Member
    I had a large order of KFC fries and gravy :( .

I did it after a 50 km race but I still feel guilty doing it o:)
  • The days I don't finish logging or don't log at all are the days I drink 4+ alcoholic drinks. I need to log those days to acknowledge the caloric reality of it. And I just need to quit drinking so damn much.

I do that same thing!
  • berlynnwall
    berlynnwall Posts: 669 Member
    Sometimes I eat something bad early in the day and justify it by saying to myself "oh, I'll work out tonight to offset it". I normally follow through and actually work out, but sometimes I just say meh, and go to bed.
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,719 Member
    edited February 2015
    I just found out there's a Nutella cereal. I haven't decided how I feel about this yet...

Man, my profile pic is SPOT ON today!
  • JSurita2
    JSurita2 Posts: 1,304 Member
    Francl27 wrote: »
    I licked the spoon once after giving my cat wet cat food. Not on purpose, just by habit... It was basic supermarket full of byproducts stuff... Nasty doesn't even cover it. Now my cat gets good food...

LMAO! This literally made me laugh out loud.
  • If I've been bad I don't log anything that day, lots of blank days :-(
  • BZAH10
    BZAH10 Posts: 5,710 Member
    JSurita2 wrote: »
    Francl27 wrote: »

LMAO! This literally made me laugh out loud.

Me too! I can easily see how that would happen. Glad it worked out well for the cat, though!