Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Replies

• LouLouStBijou
    LouLouStBijou Posts: 987 Member
    Slashnl wrote: »
    tchell99 wrote: »

Hmm. A man in Reno? Was it just to watch him die?

Thank you!! I had the same thought, but I figured I was the only one that would get it.

I heard that whistle blowin, too.

And I ain't seen the sunshine since, I don't know when....

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,443 Member
    I "gave up" chocolate and alcohol for Lent. (I'm not even Catholic.) I've already slipped and had both. I totally forgot about giving up chocolate and ate samples at a food fair. Then we went out Friday nights with friends and I decided I was having Long Islands anyway.
    Restart!
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    k2mexox wrote: »
    My mom made a comment about my friends weight tonight. And I purposely let my dog eat her slippers. No regrets.

This is beautiful. When my husband is pissing me off (like now) I let the dog in the bedroom because he hates it. Sometimes I let the dog sleep on my husband's pillow.
  • AgentOrangeJuice
    AgentOrangeJuice Posts: 1,069 Member
    After a week of being sick and ravenous eating, I'm at my heaviest since July, 235.2.

Also, I've been measuring my brown rice wrong, it says a serving size is 1 1/2 cups 146g, well I was measuring the 1 1/2 cups and sticking to that, which is like twice as much as 146g is. So I measured out 146g and I'll be going with that from here on out.

• schonton
    schonton Posts: 29 Member
    I bought new expensive seasonings and I am planning on hiding them from my roommate when I get them. I didn't need them since I have more seasonings than I can possibly use in a lifetime but I wanted them.
  • emilyesq
    emilyesq Posts: 47 Member
    My first post on these forums is going to be a truly ridiculous confession...

I've managed to rid my house of pretty much everything I'd be inclined to snack on. I've been very diligent about logging my calories and working out every day. I've been so proud of myself!

Last night, I was craving food - nothing specific, I just wanted to eat SOMETHING, despite knowing I wasn't actually hungry at all.

So my parrot has these little treats that are basically 1.5cm balls of seeds and crushed nuts, called Nutri-Berries... I ate 4 of them before I even realized what I was doing.

I even tried to look up the calorie content online, but I guess no parrot owner has needed that information. I am a ridiculous human.
  • amandarunning
    amandarunning Posts: 306 Member
    ^^ Excellent 1st post - one of the best yet :-)
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    emilyesq wrote: »

I've managed to rid my house of pretty much everything I'd be inclined to snack on. I've been very diligent about logging my calories and working out every day. I've been so proud of myself!

Last night, I was craving food - nothing specific, I just wanted to eat SOMETHING, despite knowing I wasn't actually hungry at all.

So my parrot has these little treats that are basically 1.5cm balls of seeds and crushed nuts, called Nutri-Berries... I ate 4 of them before I even realized what I was doing.

I even tried to look up the calorie content online, but I guess no parrot owner has needed that information. I am a ridiculous human.

Hahaha I love this.
  • tbismilla
    tbismilla Posts: 7 Member
    mwm158 wrote: »
    I'm unhappy. I determined that if I'm busy, I don't notice. I started working 75+ hours a week so I'm always busy and don't have time to think about anything. I don't know where the last 6 years went. They are a blur, and I'm still unhappy.

I feel you!
  • pearshapedmum
    pearshapedmum Posts: 131 Member
    I had a slice of cake at work and decided after 2 bites that I would be good and not eat it. I wrapped in it kitchen towel and put it in my office waster paper bin.. That afternoon I retrieved it and ate it (hangs head in shame!)
  • KGRebelRanch
    KGRebelRanch Posts: 109 Member
    I'm so tired of the other two adults in my house not being able to clean up after themselves, and I have to wash dishes any time I want to eat/drink/cook anything.

So I'm about to throw away all of our dishes (99% is just Tupperware that we lost the lids for ten years ago) and go get each person:
    1 cup
    1 saucer
    1 bowl
    1 plate
    1 fork, butterknife, spoon

and each person will have their own color. That way, whenever someone complains about not having and clean dishes, I can point to my stack and say, "Not my problem."

On the same subject, we all have so many clothes that we end up piling them in the hamper because all the drawers and closets are full-but none of us every actually wear more than 2-3 outfits. So im going to goodwill this week.

And if my FREAKING MOTHER IN LAW doesn't learn to CALL before she just shows up, I swear im going to act like I don't know who she is and im calling the cops on some crazy lady who insists she knows me and wont leave my yard. -_-
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    I confess that it's making me sad that this confession thread is becoming a children vs no children conversation. Where are all those people who ate all the peanut butter or ate 5000 calories while hiding under the bed or....? :(

I got the munchies last night. I had 300 calories left, so I grabbed the peanut butter. I finished off the jar. I logged it as 4 tablespoons, but I'm pretty sure it was more than that!

My husband stocks up on groceries, so there are 3 more jars in the pantry.
  • CupcakeCrusoe
    CupcakeCrusoe Posts: 1,351 Member

STRONG FIRST POST *high five*
  • AgentOrangeJuice
    AgentOrangeJuice Posts: 1,069 Member

STRONG FIRST POST *high five*

I don't know, it was kinda "FOR THE BIRDS!!!!" ZING
  • KMaggi3
    KMaggi3 Posts: 3 Member
    My good friend has been begging me to try Nutella for a while now. I kept saying "nah". Finally broke down and tried a small spoonful and now I'm hooked. I wish I'd never tried it because now it's like a freaking DRUG for me! I could eat it straight out of the jar. Ugh. Once I'm done with this one, I'll NEVER buy that stuff again!! (God, is it good!)
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    KMaggi3 wrote: »
    My good friend has been begging me to try Nutella for a while now. I kept saying "nah". Finally broke down and tried a small spoonful and now I'm hooked. I wish I'd never tried it because now it's like a freaking DRUG for me! I could eat it straight out of the jar. Ugh. Once I'm done with this one, I'll NEVER buy that stuff again!! (God, is it good!)

Just get one more jar. Then you can stop.

giant-nutella-jar.jpg?313ab3
  • PaulJRaymond
    PaulJRaymond Posts: 100 Member
    KMaggi3 wrote: »

A tip is to put it in the fridge. It'll take a good workout for you to get a pea sized amount out, it may be net zero in calories. Or not.
  • ShibaEars
    ShibaEars Posts: 3,928 Member
    No kids here. I want to travel. I want to write. I want to have fun.

Kids would either kill, or greatly delay that.

Some people say that's selfish. I figure it's selfish to add more people to an overpopulated planet just because I think I'm supposed to.

People also ask "who's going to take care of you when you're old?"

Well if that's the reason you had kids you are doing it very wrong.

YES! I've loved all the responses to my original post about not having kids, but this one is spot on! I don't see having kids as being necessary. So having them just to have them seems ridiculous. And maybe I'm selfish too. I also like to do my own thing, and spend my money on myself (and my dog :) )

I'm glad I'm not the only one. In my day to day life I have a small group of friends and family. And everyone around my age that I'm close to has been in a serious relationship for about a decade. So I am always the odd person out at social events.

I really need to try to find single friends so I have someone to hang out with!

• jdhcm2006
    jdhcm2006 Posts: 2,254 Member
    I told my grandparents that I do pole dancing, and my granny was so happy she gave me a hug. They then went on to defend my choice to use it as a form of exercise to my older sister. I LOVE my grandparents! They really understand me. :)
  • rungirl1973
    rungirl1973 Posts: 2,559 Member
    Confession: I feel bad for all the people eating peanut butter out of the jar without stirring syrup into it first. I can't have peanut butter and syrup in the house at the same time.