Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    brower47 wrote: »
    I one time ate a whole wheel of cheese and pooped in the refrigerator. Are you mad or impressed?

Milk was a bad choice!
  • nicsflyingcircus
    nicsflyingcircus Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    jdhcm2006 wrote: »
    I haven't been able to get below 132lb b/c every time I get to 132.5, I start to self sabotage either eating over my calorie allotment or eating the correct calorie allotment, but not exercising (which means that I'm eating at a surplus and no longer a deficit). This goes on for 2-4 weeks, and then I'm at 136-139lbs.

I weighed myself today, and I was at 132.5, but I'm not logging it b/c I don't want to psyche myself out. I'm going to make it past that friggin' number!

I had to laugh at this. I've been stuck at 132 or 132.5 for 6 months. It goes down after my period for a week or two, then I ovulate and it goes back up to 133 or 134. It's like every month when I see 132 I'm so relieved I haven't gained weight (I know the 2 pounds I gain after are water weight), I'm like 'ok I can afford to eat closer to maintenance for a couple days', and during a couple weeks I'm typically not very hungry so I have spare calories for treats, then PMS hits and I get ravenous and destroy my deficit for the month. Every. Single. Month.
    Francl27 wrote: »
    jdhcm2006 wrote: »
    I haven't been able to get below 132lb b/c every time I get to 132.5, I start to self sabotage either eating over my calorie allotment or eating the correct calorie allotment, but not exercising (which means that I'm eating at a surplus and no longer a deficit). This goes on for 2-4 weeks, and then I'm at 136-139lbs.

I weighed myself today, and I was at 132.5, but I'm not logging it b/c I don't want to psyche myself out. I'm going to make it past that friggin' number!

I had to laugh at this. I've been stuck at 132 or 132.5 for 6 months. It goes down after my period for a week or two, then I ovulate and it goes back up to 133 or 134. It's like every month when I see 132 I'm so relieved I haven't gained weight (I know the 2 pounds I gain after are water weight), I'm like 'ok I can afford to eat closer to maintenance for a couple days', and during a couple weeks I'm typically not very hungry so I have spare calories for treats, then PMS hits and I get ravenous and destroy my deficit for the month. Every. Single. Month.
    I am an overeater. I CANNOT control myself around delicious food and sometimes I don't even bother logging it in my diary. I crave Chinese food everyday and sometimes order spring rolls(my weakness) once a week.

I used to get spring rolls, veggie lo mein, and tofu with garlic sauce which comes with rice and eat it all in one sitting for lunch once a week or every other week. That stopped when my mom got to know the family that runs the restaurant and I was paranoid they'd mention it to her. Chinese and Thai takeout are the best, and if I get too much, I can't stop myself from eating all of it.

I used to order a thing of fried pork dumplings (8), 2 spring rolls, plus either sweet and sour chicken or beef and broccoli with rice, sometimes weekly, and wash it down with loads of pepsi. Sometimes I'd add fried wontons to that. I have had chinese takeout exactly twice since I got back in the horse in April, though I have eaten at several nicer places in moderation.

• schelly81
    schelly81 Posts: 161 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I one time ate a whole wheel of cheese and pooped in the refrigerator. Are you mad or impressed?

Pooped in the refrigerator? How does one physically do that? I can't quite wrap my brain around it.

You asked the wrong question.....
    The right question is WHY!?
    WHY WOULD YOU POOP IN YOUR FRIDGE??!!???!!!??!?!?!?

it's a quote from a Will Ferrell movie, Anchorman I believe.
    My friend loves to say it to me because one time I got drunk and ate an entire wheel of Boursin. Cranberry black pepper, I have no regrets.

• Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    schelly81 wrote: »

Pooped in the refrigerator? How does one physically do that? I can't quite wrap my brain around it.

My friend loves to say it to me because one time I got drunk and ate an entire wheel of Boursin. Cranberry black pepper, I have no regrets.

Oh My Goodness, I had no idea....I thought she was being serious....
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    gyal3 wrote: »
    I slyly give my sister whatever it is I'm craving and then watch her while she is eating it...she has caught on, so it's harder to do, but hey it works! Feels like I ate it, craving begone!

I think watching someone else eat what I was craving would make me want it more.....
  • Jacqueline0069
    Options
    I put in more calories than I actually consume just so I won't eat more.
  • schonton
    schonton Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm going to use this cavity as a reason to eat less. Although I still have a perfectly good left side to chew with.
  • myfatass78
    myfatass78 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Sometimes when I go to the gym, I wear two sports bras at once because I can't afford a good one.
  • Lefty1290
    Lefty1290 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    On Monday, Tuesday and tonight I have eaten dinner with an attractive but skinny colleague who seems to barely eat, because it makes me self conscious about over eating. On Monday we shared pizza, he stopped after 2 slices, with anyone else I'd have probably had another slice, but I didn't want him to think I was being a pig!

I think everyone does this around certain people. When I'm with my best friend, I always eat less than I would at home around my family.

• ljohnson216
    ljohnson216 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    schelly81 wrote: »

For some strange reason I am a little disappointed.
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    This one time in band camp I stuck a flute in my *kitten*.
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    Ceci_O_K wrote: »
    Ceci_O_K wrote: »
    I'm signed up for a Tough Mudder in exactly 78 days and I go from pumped to scared out of my wits pretty much every 5 minutes. :sweat_smile:

That's pretty much how I feel about my first half marathon in 58 days!

Glad I'm not the only one feeling this way! Good luck!

I'm getting talked into doing a sprint triathlon in July... At least the swimming is first so i won't down!

I would try a triathlon. Except for the swimming part. Can't swim worth a flip! I am looking into Duathlons though!

For me the swimming and biking are easy, but I can't run much due to an injury. Wish there were swimming and biking events!

Why is the swimming portion of the triathlon always so short compared with the other legs...that's the part I'm best at!

There are! Google Aqua Bike!
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    So I wiped out on the treadmill today. Was in LA LA land, foot went up on the side rail. I stumbled, get launched out the back.

Fortunately, no injury. And no one saw.

I did this. But I grabbed the treadmill hand rail to save myself and have a big scar where the treadmill band kept going and basically ate the skin on my elbow til I realized I should let go and flew off the back. It was a small gym at work and everyone saw. Totally embarrassing.
  • moniquejane1971
    moniquejane1971 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    smantha32 wrote: »

My other confession is that occasionally I've had extra cals after midnight and logged them for the next day.

I do that too. Especially on Friday night. I sleep in Saturday so i don't eat breakfast. So technically I eat breakfast Friday night. lol

what a fab idea..LOL

• Morgaen73
    Morgaen73 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    At my last birthday party I realised that I've seen at least half the female guests naked and some of the men lol

I'm a fine art photographer. It's a curse really :blush:
  • ljohnson216
    ljohnson216 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    ephiemarie wrote: »
    I wake up every single morning at 4:15 a.m. because the dog and I both have to pee. Although we have a master bathroom literally 10 feet away from the bed, I intentionally walk through the kitchen so I can grab a snack to eat while I sit on the toilet. By "snack" I mean cookies (never just one, but enough for me to munch on while sitting on the toilet and walking back to bed), Little Debbies, the occasional protein bar, or PB sandwich. It's not unusual for there to be chocolate crumbs on the bathroom floor the next day. The Valentine sugar cookies we made last week left their damn pink sprinkles everywhere! Lately I've switched to having 12 almonds, and that seems to work almost as well as the cookies. Tonight, however, there's a pan of freshly baked M&M bars just waiting for me. :smile:

So, yeah, I eat junk while taking my middle of the night potty break. Kind of gross. And I don't log those calories, because in my mind if I'm not fully awake, they don't count.

I love this because I do it too. I have eaten a wide variety if things in there.
  • 1012Anna
    1012Anna Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    @ myfatass78: I have done this too :# sometimes I was wearing just one of the bad bras with a really thight top under my Shirt when I went to the gym or for a run. The runs were really embrassing, even though I was wearing two layers of bras or the thight top I often had to adjust the breasts and the bra while running in bublic
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    I blame Dean Winchester for making me have Chinese yesterday. I always get mad cravings when I watch Supernatural...
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,575 Member
    Options
    Yesterday for lunch I had 3 hot dogs, a bag of potato chips and a peanut butter egg.
  • Talkradio
    Talkradio Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Before yesterday, I hadn't been to the dentist in almost 6 years! Terrible, I know. I haven't had dental insurance... But, no cavities and everything looked healthy! My dentist said I'm really lucky >_<