Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• ArdieAgain
    ArdieAgain Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I weigh daily, but I only log it when the weight goes down. None of that sensible once-a-week stuff for me.
  • cheshirecatastrophe
    cheshirecatastrophe Posts: 1,395 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I sprained my ankle (badly) last night. I told everyone it was because I slipped on the shower mat, but honestly, I was trying to step onto the toilet lid to pour cold water onto my fiance in the shower and slipped (we'd been goofing around). Karma got me! :# Now there's a massive hole in the wall and I can barely walk. Oops.

I am so sorry you are hurt and I hope it heals quickly...but...you are SO AWESOME and I hope you know that.

ETA: That is not a judgment of OP; that is a clearly demonstrable fact.
  • ejuliano85
    ejuliano85 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Noelv1976 wrote: »
    I confess I switched a couple of keys on my co-worker's keyboard.

Was it the "m" and "n"?
  • anachronicles
    anachronicles Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I just ate a lot of nutella and peanut butter :(
  • Shanairah1991
    Shanairah1991 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I was doing great today, had 60 calories left over after supper but when I went to change the laundry over I made myself a pb&j sandwich, didn't measure but logged it anyways... I ate it in the kitchen so my fiance wouldn't give me the, "what are you doing?" look.
  • marissafit06
    marissafit06 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    I confess that it's making me sad that this confession thread is becoming a children vs no children conversation. Where are all those people who ate all the peanut butter or ate 5000 calories while hiding under the bed or....? :(

Well my mom came yesterday with a lot of goodies and I had 600 calories worth of chocolate, brioche and almond cake. That's after going out for lunch and having pizza, cannoli cake, and 'having' to eat my son's cannoli because he decided he didn't want it after all. But I was still hungry. *sigh* I'm quite sure it's hormones.

Then I did the math and realized that unless I only ate 400 calories today, I would be over my TDEE this week (obviously, it's not happening, so I'm probably going to be 1000 calories over or something). Fail. I probably ate a whole box of Lindt chocolates this week, so there's that.

That sounds amazingly delicious, was it?
  • v7173
    v7173 Posts: 1
    Options
    ketorach wrote: »
    Sometimes, I eat in bed and don't even remember. I wake up in the morning wondering why I'm not hungry, and then, I'm sad when I remember.

I wake up with food wrappers in my bed sheets because I sleep walk into the kitchen at night.
  • SoulOfRusalka
    SoulOfRusalka Posts: 1,201 Member
    Options
    Confession: I ate a bar of chocolate for dinner. And hot chocolate for dessert. No regrets :D
    Also, I am expecting tomorrow to be a snow day and acting accordingly (i.e. staying in bed all day eating chocolate and reading instead of being productive).
  • uvi5
    uvi5 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    sigh...When I found that I couldn't eat peanut butter in moderation, and had to get it out of my apartment ASAP, I not only threw it away-I drowned the jar in water first so I wouldn't be tempted...

I can't believe I shared that.

I forgot to add this on another thread that was started about "favorite go to foods" or something like that. I said "salty snack treats" I did mention nuts, but whoa Peanut butter and I like the crunchy (even fantasize about adding loads more crushed salted peanuts to the jar". Fortunately we have only creamy in the house atm. My hubby loves his pbj's on occasion. I don't have too much trouble resisting that, but crunchy??? That's dangerous around me, if I get started that is:P I can get three to four tbsp on one spoon (not a measured one). I am not to bad at resisting sweets, but dipped in cocoa powder, yum. I think i need to do some jumping jacks just thinking about it. So, I totally get what your saying :blush:
  • Springfield1970
    Springfield1970 Posts: 1,945 Member
    Options
    I just ate a lot of nutella and peanut butter :(

I confess, I've never been into Nutella, but the guy I'm dating mentioned it when we were on a date and since then my son and I have eaten two jars. My logic was this, well, HES a cyclist too and uses it in sandwiches for fuel, so it's OK, because I cycle too???

I bet he didn't eat it out of the jar with a spoon or just fingers though.....

Both peanut butter and Nutella are banned.

• amandarunning
    amandarunning Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I had a bunch of organic dried figs this morning. I did not log them, but I probably will later.

This is the extent of my crazy food cheating. :)

I read that and chuckled at the prospect of them being a log later...

Confession - I only work 1 day a week which is Monday. That's not the confession BUT the fact I save this thread every week to catch up on whilst at work is!

• 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I threw out a half bad of cookies yesterday because I had made myself sick on the first half. B)
  • spamarie
    spamarie Posts: 2,825 Member
    Options
    I had a bunch of organic dried figs this morning. I did not log them, but I probably will later.

This is the extent of my crazy food cheating. :)

I confess I thought this was some sort of rude pun. Are you being clever or have I admitted my own terrible inner workings?
  • sarahann104
    sarahann104 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I use the excuse that only drinking twice a week is better than every night but its not because on a Friday and Sunday I will polish off a lot more beer than if I was drinking more often. Then I wont log my food properly on Saturday Or Monday. (I just switched to MFP this week)
  • sarahmoo12
    sarahmoo12 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    I have NO self control when it comes to Nutella. I have a big jar ate in two days just spooning it out of the jar and I always fight with myself about it, I start off saying "just one spoon" and then "just one more" until half a jar is gone ! I wont tell anyone about it thought because trying to help with my healthy eating my parents will hide it from me and my partner wont let me buy it anymore and im just not ready to give it up lol
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    I had an English muffin with that Reese's peanut butter chocolate spread for breakfast. Not even sorry (I might be in 2 hours when I'm starving though).
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    Options
    Confession: All this talk about unlogged food (and a certain other thread I shan't mention further) has made me more conscientious about logging. Dammit.

• missjones513
    missjones513 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I haven't given a damn about calorie counting since the second week in January :(
  • disaidra
    disaidra Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Sometimes when I know I'm going to have a really high calorie day I quick add 3000 calories so I can work the rest of my week around it and just eat whatever the hell I want. This would be ok but the few times I've counted days like that it turns out it's more like 4000-5000.
  • Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    Options
    I ate double my maintenance calories yesterday--mostly in chocolate, hotdogs, and ice cream. And this morning was supposed to be my weekly weigh in day! Guess who "forgot" to weigh in this morning? This girl!