Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options
    You guys know that red velvet is just chocolate with lots of red food coloring and cream cheese icing?

Yeah and I'm totally fine with that, lol.
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    When I log my weight, I go by the first three numbers on the scale. None of those decimal points for me!
  • dougpconnell219
    dougpconnell219 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Today, I weighed line normal. Same as yesterday.

No way I was gonna let that fly. So I sat down and made myself poop.

Weighed again... Down a pound.

Sure I was fifteen minutes late to work, but it was worth it.
  • ellietill20
    ellietill20 Posts: 18 Member
    Options

That. Is. Excellent.

• WillLift4Tats
    WillLift4Tats Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options

Totes worth it. I mean, you have to know your TRUE weight!

Confession: My username is WillLift4Tats, but I've become a total cardio bunny lately. Once I lost my gym membership and access to heavy weights, those tiny free weights in the corner of our living room mock me with their uselessness.

I miss lifting heavy, but not lifting at all isn't helping anything either.
  • hegehrke
    hegehrke Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I used to chew food up and then spit it out. My mum was always wondering where all the crisps and biscuits had gone which she bought the same day. Thank God that period of my life is over.
  • techreyes
    techreyes Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Ok I will play along:
    I logged nothing last week as I was on vacation on the Mexican Riviera! Paid the price weight-wise for that all inclusive resort but it was worth it. Back on track now and almost lost what I gained (about 4 pounds).
  • AgentOrangeJuice
    AgentOrangeJuice Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    I'm a chronic maintainer, I want to get to Onederland, but I want to gorge myself on pizza too. Sitting at 225 since July. The past 2 weeks I've been terrible and I actually hit 233. I'm down to 229
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    techreyes wrote: »
    Ok I will play along:
    I logged nothing last week as I was on vacation on the Mexican Riviera! Paid the price weight-wise for that all inclusive resort but it was worth it. Back on track now and almost lost what I gained (about 4 pounds).

This is great. I didn't log when we went to Disney in December and was back to my normal weight in less than a week too.

I have no interest in color runs or mud runs or any kind of run where I'd need to take a shower to prevent discoloring the upholstery in my car. The thought of doing one makes me want to stick my finger through my eyeball and swirl it around in my brain.

• afoust1986
    afoust1986 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I've totally been at work reading these for the past hour... I'm super far behind but would prefer to just keep reading.
  • clairebelle222
    clairebelle222 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    so yesterday i had wine pizza and...it still fit within my caloric intake...today i feel bloated and gross...binging is never good
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    There are a lot of people on MFP who are recent converts to the religion of being healthy and do things that aren't viable long term, like not counting all purposeful exercise or insisting that every gram of food that goes into their mouths is weighed and catalogued. I get it, really I do. Recent converts to any faith tend to be the most zealous. But I want to shake them and say "if you want to stay healthy, you have to have a plan you can follow THE REST OF YOUR LIFE. Chill out before you burn out." It wouldn't do any good, so I don't. . .

As one of the recent converts, I try to remind myself of this every day. I don't always hit things exact in my plan, but life happens and adjustments need to be made.
  • blairf83
    blairf83 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I don't keep food in the house. Unless it's really boring stuff that I will only eat when I'm too broke to get anything that tastes good. If it's good, I eat it. Or if I'm sad, I eat it. Or if I'm bored, I eat it.
    So... I grocery shop every morning.
  • rungirl1973
    rungirl1973 Posts: 2,559 Member
    Options
    I'm a chronic maintainer, I want to get to Onederland, but I want to gorge myself on pizza too. Sitting at 225 since July. The past 2 weeks I've been terrible and I actually hit 233. I'm down to 229

I maintained for an entire year last year. I'm determined not to do the same this year.
  • rungirl1973
    rungirl1973 Posts: 2,559 Member
    Options
    techreyes wrote: »
    I have no interest in color runs or mud runs or any kind of run where I'd need to take a shower to prevent discoloring the upholstery in my car. The thought of doing one makes me want to stick my finger through my eyeball and swirl it around in my brain.

I've done 1 color run, only to have an activity to do with my 11 yo stepdaughter. I have no further interest in doing a race where I get dirty.
    so yesterday i had wine pizza and...it still fit within my caloric intake...today i feel bloated and gross...binging is never good

Wine pizza? What is that? LOL
    ;)
  • WillLift4Tats
    Options
    I'm signed up for a Tough Mudder in exactly 78 days and I go from pumped to scared out of my wits pretty much every 5 minutes. :sweat_smile:
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    I'm signed up for a Tough Mudder in exactly 78 days and I go from pumped to scared out of my wits pretty much every 5 minutes. :sweat_smile:

That's pretty much how I feel about my first half marathon in 58 days!
  • WillLift4Tats
    Options
    Ceci_O_K wrote: »

Glad I'm not the only one feeling this way! Good luck!
  • dougpconnell219
    dougpconnell219 Posts: 566 Member
    Options

I'm getting talked into doing a sprint triathlon in July... At least the swimming is first so i won't down!
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options

I'm getting talked into doing a sprint triathlon in July... At least the swimming is first so i won't down!

I would try a triathlon. Except for the swimming part. Can't swim worth a flip! I am looking into Duathlons though!