Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    ythannah wrote: »
    I went on a cruise with my husband last month. I gained ten pounds, he didn't gain an ounce. I was so pissed I told him I had a UTI and couldn't have sex for ten days.

I laughed so hard at this, the dogs came over with concerned looks on their faces.

I've eaten premade frosting out of the jar before. I also eat cookie butter out of the jar. In fact, that's how 1.5 jars of cookie butter got consumed in this house... all but the 1/2 jar I used in a recipe.

What is cookie butter? BTW - great profile photo!

Imagine if peanut butter was made with ground up cookies instead. Now wipe the drool off your chin :D

where do you get that?!?!?!?!?!?!

Are you in the US? Even Wal-Mart now has Biscoff spread in the peanut butter section:

I went to Target last night and picked up a jar of the chunky. I have never had it before, and fear I may end up consuming the whole jar. Besides on a spoon, what is this best on? I was thinking graham crackers.

I'll tell you a terrible secret that you'll hate me for. Since Biscoff spread essentially tastes like an awesome, liquified cheesecake crust... I did the following:

- Bought a jar of it... Just because of this thread.
    - Bought Digestives (I wish they sold Graham crackers here, definitely go for those if you can!)
    - Bought a package of Philadelphia Cream cheese and made a basic cheesecake dip (a bit of vanilla, a bit of sweetened condensed milk...)
    - Spread the biscuits with a thick layer of Biscoff spread and use the cream cheese as a dip
    - Blow your calorie goal out of the water

It was DELICIOUS. The End.
  • CountessKitteh
    CountessKitteh Posts: 1,505 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    cfischer81 wrote: »
    I went to a greek banquet last night, ate ALL the food, drank 2 bottles of wine over the course of the evening, and am too seedy to go for my lunchtime run (plus it's going to be 36 degrees (that's 97 for you fahrenheit folks)) because I'm afraid I'll puke.

Totally jealous of your 36C, as it was 36F here today.

Confession: I totally use the cold as an excuse not to go to the gym, claiming I'll work out at home instead, but rarely do for more than 15 minutes.

Sadly, I am even jealous of you! It's 12F right now but windy and it was -11F just 2 days ago as I was going to work! I live in Minnesota.
    It's funny because I was going to say 11 below but I remembered my dad saying that he was talking to some southern folks (while in Florida) and they said "11 below what?" Haha, they were so confused. 11 below ZERO folks!
    :smiley:

I usually go with "negative" (like the lovely -7 with windchill we're sporting right now - PA, outside Philly), because I had family from Florida that had the same reaction when I was little.

(Edited because I forget how to spell sometimes)
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    Dammit, Susieq! I just said I was highly suggestible. *adds Biscoff and cream cheese to shopping list*
  • CountessKitteh
    CountessKitteh Posts: 1,505 Member
    Options
    Noelv1976 wrote: »
    I confess I sing really loud when driving and don't care who's looking at me.

I also sometimes dance. But that's only when I'm stopped at lights and it's safe.
  • Meow112
    Meow112 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I told my husband I bought Girl Scout cookies for the children, but I really bought them for myself, and they are hidden, in the cabinet-above the refrigerator.
    Oh and my children don't know about the Girl Scout cookies.
  • Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    Options
    Dammit, Susieq! I just said I was highly suggestible. *adds Biscoff and cream cheese to shopping list*

o:)
  • keeliemac1968
    keeliemac1968 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I save most of my calories for my dinner so I'm not tempted to eat the refrigerator before the Sun comes up.
  • jessicapk
    jessicapk Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Jaffsa wrote: »
    Oh I wanna play!!
    My logging streak is not honest.. at all.. I logged 1 thing a couple of days to keep my streak going.. the authenticity is lost for me.. but I still feel better about it for some reason?

High five!!! I do this, too! I feel like I'll start messing up if I break the streak...
  • AgentOrangeJuice
    AgentOrangeJuice Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    When I'm sick I get absolutely ravenous, I've had a head cold for a week and this morning I ate 4 donuts and had to stop myself from buying a breakfast pizza.
  • ErikThaRed
    ErikThaRed Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    brower47 wrote: »
    I one time ate a whole wheel of cheese and pooped in the refrigerator. Are you mad or impressed?

C'mon Baxter, you know I don't speak Spanish!
  • sherbear702
    sherbear702 Posts: 649 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    JPW1990 wrote: »
    Recee85 wrote: »
    I weigh at least 2-3 pounds lighter when I weigh myself backwards on the scale, so I started going with that number instead of weighing normally.

Everyone raise your hand if you just went to stand on your scale backwards, just to see

I tired this technique this morning...I was sorley disappointed when the scale didn't budge. It read 196.5 forwards and 196.5 backwards.
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,719 Member
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    ythannah wrote: »
    I went on a cruise with my husband last month. I gained ten pounds, he didn't gain an ounce. I was so pissed I told him I had a UTI and couldn't have sex for ten days.

I laughed so hard at this, the dogs came over with concerned looks on their faces.

I've eaten premade frosting out of the jar before. I also eat cookie butter out of the jar. In fact, that's how 1.5 jars of cookie butter got consumed in this house... all but the 1/2 jar I used in a recipe.

What is cookie butter? BTW - great profile photo!

Imagine if peanut butter was made with ground up cookies instead. Now wipe the drool off your chin :D

where do you get that?!?!?!?!?!?!

Are you in the US? Even Wal-Mart now has Biscoff spread in the peanut butter section:

I went to Target last night and picked up a jar of the chunky. I have never had it before, and fear I may end up consuming the whole jar. Besides on a spoon, what is this best on? I was thinking graham crackers.

I'll tell you a terrible secret that you'll hate me for. Since Biscoff spread essentially tastes like an awesome, liquified cheesecake crust... I did the following:

- Bought a jar of it... Just because of this thread.
    - Bought Digestives (I wish they sold Graham crackers here, definitely go for those if you can!)
    - Bought a package of Philadelphia Cream cheese and made a basic cheesecake dip (a bit of vanilla, a bit of sweetened condensed milk...)
    - Spread the biscuits with a thick layer of Biscoff spread and use the cream cheese as a dip
    - Blow your calorie goal out of the water

It was DELICIOUS. The End.

I have ALL of these things and this sounds AMAZING!!! I only hate you a little for suggesting it. :wink:

• KGRebelRanch
    KGRebelRanch Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I have been pet sitting my neighbor's animals all week.
    I confess:
    I stopped walking the dog at all because she isn't housebroken and I was cleaning crap and pee up off the floor every time I was going to get her anyway. So I cleaned litterboxes and the floor in the morning and at night when I went to feed them all.
    Part B: She is borrowing a rabbit cage from me, but has had it for nearly two months and I considered leaving the rabbit in her bathroom and taking my cage back because I hate confrontation.

I confess part 2: My mother in law has been asking to buy eggs from us for two months, but she told me what she was going to pay and what color eggs she wanted so I keep telling her we don't have any eggs...........I have over 20 dozen in my fridge, but i'll feed them to my hogs before she gets any. Part 2b: I only wash certain eggs, I leave poop on the ones I sell to people I don't like.

I confess part 3: I have six female rabbits and two males my husband thinks I'm getting rid of to make room for the two new males and three new females I have reserved......I'm not getting rid of any, and he has to build two more hutches.

I confess part 4: I crouch behind the refrigerator door and chug some of my husbands soda sometimes.

5: I've been driving without a license for three months (I'm legal, I just cant find the stupid thing and im too cheap to order another one).

• ErikThaRed
    ErikThaRed Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    cfischer81 wrote: »
    I went to a greek banquet last night, ate ALL the food, drank 2 bottles of wine over the course of the evening, and am too seedy to go for my lunchtime run (plus it's going to be 36 degrees (that's 97 for you fahrenheit folks)) because I'm afraid I'll puke.

Totally jealous of your 36C, as it was 36F here today.

Confession: I totally use the cold as an excuse not to go to the gym, claiming I'll work out at home instead, but rarely do for more than 15 minutes.

Sadly, I am even jealous of you! It's 12F right now but windy and it was -11F just 2 days ago as I was going to work! I live in Minnesota.
    It's funny because I was going to say 11 below but I remembered my dad saying that he was talking to some southern folks (while in Florida) and they said "11 below what?" Haha, they were so confused. 11 below ZERO folks!
    :smiley:

I usually go with "negative" (like the lovely -7 with windchill we're sporting right now - PA, outside Philly), because I had family from Florida that had the same reaction when I was little.

(Edited because I forget how to spell sometimes)

I wish it were -7 plus windchill. We're at -16, but feels like -25 with the wind. I haven't ad a good walk outside in days.
  • danahogan
    Options
    I bought some of the Reese Peanut butter spread the other day when I was in the States.. Well on Wednesday after working out and having dinner, I sat down in front of the TV and ate about 5 spoonfuls right out of the jar :(
    Thank goodness they don't have in Canada yet or I'd be screwed...
  • VyannM
    VyannM Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    First time I've posted in a forum...no clue if I'm jumping in somewhere I don't belong, but I love this thread. Feels good to be honest without being judged! My deal is I log daily, but I usually only quick add calories so no one(including myself) can see that even though I stay under my daily calorie limit, my choices are not always the best...like 500cals worth of chips or something equally horrendous.
  • AgentOrangeJuice
    AgentOrangeJuice Posts: 1,069 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    VyannM wrote: »
    First time I've posted in a forum...no clue if I'm jumping in somewhere I don't belong, but I love this thread. Feels good to be honest without being judged! My deal is I log daily, but I usually only quick add calories so no one(including myself) can see that even though I stay under my daily calorie limit, my choices are not always the best...like 500cals worth of chips or something equally horrendous.

Oh you're being judged, it's in a different thread though lol, welcome to MFP
  • VyannM
    VyannM Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    and...I don't want to change my profile pic, even though it is from 2 years ago when I had lost 100lbs. Who wants a picture to chronicle that they've put it all back on :(
  • Jolinia
    Jolinia Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    Noelv1976 wrote: »
    I confess I switched a couple of keys on my co-worker's keyboard.

Your co worker needs to learn to touch type anyway.
  • berlynnwall
    berlynnwall Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Last night we ordered pizza. I actually ordered a salad from Dominos - and when I ate it, I didn't put the dressing on, or put in the croutons, so it was just chicken, vegetables and shredded parmesan. I thought I was doing really well, until I went and ate several pieces of pizza after that because salad is not filling in any way.