Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• tulips_and_tea
    tulips_and_tea Posts: 5,715 Member
    Options
    a4olnefyy2h7.png
    If I could not go out today...

But I have a week-end long training to get certified as a personal trainer that I've been studying for for three months. I'm really nervous even though people are saying I'm ready. :#:o:s:'(:(

Good luck!
  • tulips_and_tea
    tulips_and_tea Posts: 5,715 Member
    Options
    Carlos_421 wrote: »
    We were invited to Golden Corral last night and accepted.
    Dietary chaos ensued. Said chaos was not logged.

Hahaha! Personally, I think Golden Corral (or Country Buffet, etc.) should all be NAMED "Dietary Chaos". That's exactly what they remind me of! I know it makes me sound like a snob, but I absolutely cannot eat at these types of places. The mass quantity of food grosses me out.
  • AshC1023
    AshC1023 Posts: 109
    Options
    And I don't want to give up my vices, even when I know I'm actively standing in my own way by indulging in them. I don't care ^.^ you will pry my whiskey and my beer and my other indulges out of my cold, dead hands. My cold, dead, fatter-than-they-would-otherwise-be hands.

Can I get an amen? Jack and I have a love hate relationship. I love drinking it; I hate how I feel about myself, and feel in general the next day.

Quasita, You have to not think that way, I think you're beautiful - and women aren't my thing at all. You have very pretty facial features.

My confession...my husband is an enabler. Not intentionally so, but he's one of those lucky people that can eat anything they want, as much as they want, and I've only seen him break 140 lbs once - and he's super fit. So, he's always convincing me that I should snack with him while we watch TV (I think it's guilt of eating in front of me) and I cave.

• Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    I confess I switched a couple of keys on my co-worker's keyboard.
  • AshC1023
    AshC1023 Posts: 109
    Options
    kecmw25 wrote: »

Confession: I am a very agressive and angry driver sometimes. I call people all sorts of nasty names, just for daring to be on the road when I am. I probably need some sort of anger management

Me too, not only do I cuss them, but I also flip them off for cutting me off. My husband makes me look mellow when driving though. Road rage should be an endorsement on his drivers license.

• Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    Is it really a confession if you don't feel guilty about it?

I ate out with a group of girls after spin class last night. They all ordered salads and soups. I had a cheeseburger, fries, and an incredible local brewed cream stout. I enjoyed every single bite. I think I especially enjoyed the looks on their faces when my cheeseburger came out!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Ceci_O_K wrote: »

I ate out with a group of girls after spin class last night. They all ordered salads and soups. I had a cheeseburger, fries, and an incredible local brewed cream stout. I enjoyed every single bite. I think I especially enjoyed the looks on their faces when my cheeseburger came out!

For all you know, your burger and fries had less calories than their salad and soup!
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    I confess I sing really loud when driving and don't care who's looking at me.
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    BZAH10 wrote: »
    My uncle and my cat died in the same week. I cried more for my cat.

I'm with you! For some reason I cry at the drop of a hat when it comes to animals. People? Not so much. Sounds terrible, but it doesn't mean I don't care.

I am the same way
    I think it is because animals are so innocent
    They do not disappoint and upset us the same way humans do
  • jdhcm2006
    jdhcm2006 Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    Noelv1976 wrote: »
    I confess I sing really loud when driving and don't care who's looking at me.

Me too!
  • YalithKBK
    YalithKBK Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I don't log my drink flavor mixes because they're only 5-10 calories each. Even though I use 10-15 a week. -_-
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I LOVE cream cheese frosting on graham crackers.

I really wish I hadn't read this. You know, I've purchased a lot of things that people mention in threads; ice cream, peanut butter, fireball whisky & rumchata... Apparently, I am highly suggestible.

Guess I am too. I bought the Biscoff Cookie Spread because of this thread along with a box of animal crackers because of my pals had them in her diary and I thought they sounded yummy. Light bulb! I'll dip the animal crackers IN the cookie spread. :D

• CupcakeCrusoe
    CupcakeCrusoe Posts: 1,382 Member
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    I LOVE cream cheese frosting on graham crackers.

I really wish I hadn't read this. You know, I've purchased a lot of things that people mention in threads; ice cream, peanut butter, fireball whisky & rumchata... Apparently, I am highly suggestible.

Guess I am too. I bought the Biscoff Cookie Spread because of this thread along with a box of animal crackers because of my pals had them in her diary and I thought they sounded yummy. Light bulb! I'll dip the animal crackers IN the cookie spread. :D

Further confession: me, too. I tried peanut butter and pickles on a sandwich thanks to one of these threads, and now everyone thinks I'm a weirdo. And I tried the hot chocolate powder thanks to this thread. Spoilers: it's excellent with both peanut butter and cookie butter.

I, too, am apparently easy to sway.
  • lrichardson2360
    lrichardson2360 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I lost some weight due to illness and now that I'm better, I don't want to eat anything so that I won't gain it back. Stupid, I know...
  • jessietrumble
    jessietrumble Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself daily but only use Wednesday readings as my official weigh in. It really helps with the scale fluctuations. If by chance my Wednesday reading is higher than my last reported weight I won't change it until it is higher 2 weeks in a row.
  • jennaL126
    Options
    I'm day 2 into my dairy free diet and had a teaspoon of Nutella
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    stefgnieto wrote: »
    i keep the remainder of the icing container after putting it on a cake or cupcake, so i can spoon it later :s

I buy two, on purpose, so there is some leftover. Cream Cheese frosting with a spoon... :p

I contemplated buying a container of cream cheese frosting for myself while buying cake mix and frosting for my daughter's birthday cake. I picked it up and set it down a couple times. I LOVE cream cheese frosting on graham crackers.

My grandma used to do this for us when we were kids. Forgot about that, actually. Yum-mee.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    YalithKBK wrote: »
    I don't log my drink flavor mixes because they're only 5-10 calories each. Even though I use 10-15 a week. -_-

Yep!

• CupcakeCrusoe
    CupcakeCrusoe Posts: 1,382 Member
    Options
    I lost some weight due to illness and now that I'm better, I don't want to eat anything so that I won't gain it back. Stupid, I know...

Nah, this is my life right now. I just had gum surgery, and I'm taking perverse pleasure in the fact that I'm forced to eat less because I physically can't. It's maybe not healthy thinking, but you're not alone.
  • CountessKitteh
    CountessKitteh Posts: 1,505 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    Ceci_O_K wrote: »

For all you know, your burger and fries had less calories than their salad and soup!

^THIS. Restaurant salads (as listed) are so much higher in calories than a salad should have any right to be, and I'm still baffled by the calories in small portions of soup.