Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• xShreddx
    xShreddx Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I estimate food portions wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much!
  • joniemc123
    joniemc123 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I hardly eat during the day so I can save my calories and binge in the evening :-/
  • Wtn_Gurl
    Wtn_Gurl Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Valentines Day is coming up and I know I will want a treat. so all week I have been watching what I eat, no problem. and I will have the treats that my office is gonna have tomorrow. On Saturday I will go to the candy store and get 3 cream candies to celebrate Valentines Day. :)
  • Beploveshomer
    Beploveshomer Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I just at 1200 calories of culvers food and now only have 92 left for the day, yeah right.
  • joniemc123
    joniemc123 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    KrisAZ000 wrote: »
    I had a ton of calories left still at dinner time and wasn't very hungry. I'm so used to picking out low calorie items that I was having a hard time choosing what to eat to get in more calories. I ended up getting a pint of ice cream. I ate the whole thing, and now I'm super full and my stomach hurts, but I'm still 200 calories under and that's not including what I burned exercising. Total fail.

Story.of.my.life.

• afoust1986
    afoust1986 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    i wish i could "like" all of these... i just keep reading through and thinking "wait, that's weird? i do that all the time..."

:)
  • BodyByButter
    BodyByButter Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Follow up confession: My Christmas tree is STILL up.
  • snarlingcoyote
    snarlingcoyote Posts: 399 Member
    Options

Take everything red off the tree. Put some yellow and purple on it.

It is now a Mardi Gras Tree.

After Ash Wednesday, take everything off it and put some flowers and fake eggs on it. It is now an Easter tree. . .

<====Is not admitting she did this just for a small Siamese rescue kitty who liked sleeping in the tree, but did have a tree up until May one year. . .and a very happy kitte for those 6 months!
  • cgrooms676
    cgrooms676 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Whenever I want to lose a quick 10 pounds, I have my husband hold my boobs up while I stand on the scale! :s

Awesome idea, I'm totally gonna try this later! I bet I could lose at least 10lbs doing this too! :)
  • roxannecarriere
    roxannecarriere Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    afoust1986 wrote: »
    i wish i could "like" all of these... i just keep reading through and thinking "wait, that's weird? i do that all the time..."

:)

AGREE!! We need to have a Like button for the threads :smiley:
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    Options
    cwhite676 wrote: »
    Whenever I want to lose a quick 10 pounds, I have my husband hold my boobs up while I stand on the scale! :s

Awesome idea, I'm totally gonna try this later! I bet I could lose at least 10lbs doing this too! :)

I do the same thing!
  • goddessofawesome
    goddessofawesome Posts: 563 Member
    Options

After Ash Wednesday, take everything off it and put some flowers and fake eggs on it. It is now an Easter tree. . .

<====Is not admitting she did this just for a small Siamese rescue kitty who liked sleeping in the tree, but did have a tree up until May one year. . .and a very happy kitte for those 6 months!

I hope it was a fake tree! ;)
  • DeboraW_55
    DeboraW_55 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I eat spoonfuls of Jif and don't log it.
  • ShibaEars
    ShibaEars Posts: 3,928 Member
    Options
    - I try to be supportive when my friends say they want to lose weight. But I'm secretly glad when they give up because I don't want them to be skinnier than me. (I feel bad just typing that)

- I avoid any activities/events where I could run into someone from high school. I'm not hugely overweight, but part of my motivation comes from not wanting to be the person where someone says "wow, she put on weight" after not seeing me for a long time. Maybe this is because my family is notorious for making these kinds of comments so I'm convinced everyone does it!
  • BodyByButter
    BodyByButter Posts: 563 Member
    Options

I hope it was a fake tree! ;)

It's a fake tree! It's just in a part of the house that doesn't impact us much every day, so it's easy to ignore it. I really need to get it down before my mother visits though. I would never hear the end of that.
  • selena_teresa
    selena_teresa Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Confession:
    After reading about the commando go-ers at the gym....I tried it! And, drum roll, no panty lines, no bunching, consider me converted!

Is there .. um...no..hair pulling? I ... er... keep it short (TMI sorry) but would there still not be tugging?
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Confession:
    After reading about the commando go-ers at the gym....I tried it! And, drum roll, no panty lines, no bunching, consider me converted!

Is there .. um...no..hair pulling? I ... er... keep it short (TMI sorry) but would there still not be tugging?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQl5aOV0tYn-z3T8W4P6NvhQY5GuSjmL3HeJO00XQwimgwU_BRENSPLz10

ETA: No judgement.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    Confession:

LMAO.
  • selena_teresa
    selena_teresa Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Confession:

How I think it would go if you used it:
    tdwwm9683dns.jpg

1ff.jpg 125.8K
  • MelWick524
    MelWick524 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Ugh, HORRIBLE confession: I've struggled with an eating disorder for years, so I have to keep myself in check. OK...my friends/family seem to always gift with food, and my co-workers always bring in baked goods. Instead of saying "no thanks," I'll actually accept it, take one bite, and then, because I KNOW my willpower is so bad, I'll dump something disgusting all over it and then throw it away (for example: cleaning spray, liquid white-out, perfume, whatever inedible, dumpable/sprayable thing is handy to make it impossible for me to take another bite). Gross and wasteful, I know, but I'm a disordered eater, so if I didn't, I'd be likely to fall into even WORSE habits, like binging/purging! Phew! Can't believe I just confessed that.