Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    Options
    Recee85 wrote: »
    I weigh at least 2-3 pounds lighter when I weigh myself backwards on the scale, so I started going with that number instead of weighing normally.

I want to judge your scale. Not you, 'cause I'd do the same thing, but I'm keeping an eye on that scale.
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    I am going to eat a big chocolate bar tomorrow, even though it most likely will not fit into my calorie goal for the day, because I am giving up chocolate for Lent and must have some first!
  • Gem_Runner
    Gem_Runner Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Recee85 wrote: »
    I weigh at least 2-3 pounds lighter when I weigh myself backwards on the scale, so I started going with that number instead of weighing normally.

I want to judge your scale. Not you, 'cause I'd do the same thing, but I'm keeping an eye on that scale.

Lol!!!! Thanks for my morning laugh!
  • Haveaday1102
    Options
    When I was a kid, I liked to spread Betty Crocker cake icing on saltine crackers. Thank God I don't eat like that now!
  • emalethmoon
    emalethmoon Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I bought a waist training corset.... but I'm under no illusion that it'll change my body shape. It's mostly just sexy. But I wore it on Valentine's day to try to eat less at dinner. Yep, didn't work. I had to waddle out of the restaurant!
  • Talkradio
    Talkradio Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    As tomorrow is Fat Tuesday, here's a thematic confession. I live in the Chicago area, and it's very traditional to celebrate with paczki, a Polish treat similar to a donut. Something like 500 calories of delicious fried dough, maybe filled with sweet cheese, or custard, or jam, or chocolate... then covered in sugar. Mmmm. In the past, I've been known to eat 4-5 of these bad boys on Fat Tuesday.

I'm considering only eating paczki tomorrow, so I can stay under my calories. For, you know, tradition.
  • rlc2401
    Options
    i gave up smoking 47 days ago, and have gained 10lbs, thats why im here, i need to get back in control
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    Talkradio wrote: »
    I'm considering only eating paczki tomorrow, so I can stay under my calories. For, you know, tradition.

Well, someone's gotta do it. Why not you? I'm thinking of only eating pancakes tomorrow.
  • snarlingcoyote
    snarlingcoyote Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I bought a waist training corset.... but I'm under no illusion that it'll change my body shape. It's mostly just sexy. But I wore it on Valentine's day to try to eat less at dinner. Yep, didn't work. I had to waddle out of the restaurant!
    LOL! Yeah, I can tell you that one's a myth. I can pack just as much away in a corset as without. . .just with better posture!
  • spamarie
    spamarie Posts: 2,825 Member
    Options
    I visit a weight management nurse who has mistakenly recorded my height as one inch taller than I am (I don't know how since she measured me - I didn't tell her or lie about it). I should correct her, but it would push up my BMI by a point or so and I'm vain in front of other people.
  • snarlingcoyote
    snarlingcoyote Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    spamarie wrote: »
    I visit a weight management nurse who has mistakenly recorded my height as one inch taller than I am (I don't know how since she measured me - I didn't tell her or lie about it). I should correct her, but it would push up my BMI by a point or so and I'm vain in front of other people.

You're probably just a little taller when you first roll out of bed! o:)
  • dapunks
    dapunks Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Ate a chocolate bar today and I am not going to log it.
  • xMrBunglex
    xMrBunglex Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    I was in the break room, and there was a box of chocolate, chocolate chip cookies on the table. A couple of co-workers were in there and one of them said "Well, if you want to look like him (pointing at me), you can't ever eat one of those."

So I picked one up, took a big bite, smiled & walked out...they gasped.

(and then when I got to my desk, I spit out my bite & tossed the cookie in the trash)
  • Jolinia
    Jolinia Posts: 846 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I squeezed into my 110 pound little butt pants and went out on errands just hoping I wouldn't split a seam!
  • Jolinia
    Options

They are sexy as hell though. I love mine, cheap little plastic boned thing that it is.
  • AgentOrangeJuice
    AgentOrangeJuice Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    I'll find it hard to take advice from anyone who says they love something that's terrible. like the dumbasses who spent 80.7 million dollars watching Shades of Gray.

Also, I like to call things gay and retarded, not because I don't like homosexuals or people with disorders, but because I grew up in the 80's and we could call things gay and retarded without any malice behind it.

Also, I had a terrible realization this weekend, my son is 6, and when I was 6 I ruled my neighborhood on my dukes of hazard big wheel, my son just turned 6, and I can't let him out into my own fenced in back yard without supervision.
  • shemama1
    shemama1 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I was craving something sweet the other night but had absolutely nothing in the house that would satisfy me except some hot chocolate. So I ate two spoonfuls of the powder. Two spoonfuls. Of the powder.

Haha, I've done that with brown sugar. Could not find anything sweet in the house. It actually wasn't too bad. lol

• xMrBunglex
    xMrBunglex Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    Also, I like to call things gay and retarded, not because I don't like homosexuals or people with disorders, but because I grew up in the 80's and we could call things gay and retarded without any malice behind it.

This all day long.

• Jolinia
    Options
    shemama1 wrote: »
    I was craving something sweet the other night but had absolutely nothing in the house that would satisfy me except some hot chocolate. So I ate two spoonfuls of the powder. Two spoonfuls. Of the powder.

Haha, I've done that with brown sugar. Could not find anything sweet in the house. It actually wasn't too bad. lol

Me too. Last week, after I spent a weekend eating my sister's absolutely delicious oatmeal brown sugar fruit granola bars, I came home craving and got into the brown sugar for want of anything else. Those bars are fantastic right before a nice hike, but the stupid sweet tooth kicks up a fuss for a day or two after.
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    xMrBunglex wrote: »

This all day long.

YES!!! The 80's were the best.