PICS Almost a year on FitnessPal and lost 60 pounds

Options

Replies

• Troy13691
    Troy13691 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Great job OP something to be proud of for sure :)
  • aelbadri
    aelbadri Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Hi @aelbadri‌ !
    You're looking great!
    Have you taken weights for reducing the last few pounds? Or was it just cardio?

Thank you!! I did cardio mostly in the beginning!! But I started doing more weights now! And it's helped drop those last new pounds!
  • aelbadri
    Options
    poppleye wrote: »
    You look great? What was your exercise of choice to help you get to where you are now, and what are some of your favorite recipes. Good job!

At first I only did he elliptical because I was so out of shape! But now that I've been running, I saw the weight literally melt off! My favorite thing to eat I sautéed chicken with some garlic powder and pepper on it! Alone with some sort of sautéed veggie
  • aelbadri
    Options
    hi your abs look fantastic. Did you lift weights or run to get small?

I mostly ran to get to where I am today, I have just recently started doing weights
  • aelbadri
    Options
    sandyarval wrote: »
    Amazing Results!! Awesome !!
    Question..Did you only keep up with your calorie intake or did you keep up with it all? I stay within my calories but seem to be in the red in some areas....HELP

I kept up with calories as well as my exercises!! That's what really kept me disciplined! I also do keep up with my calories and see some red areas sometimes, but not as much as I used to. I now pay attention to the small thing such as those red areas! That helps a lot too!
  • aelbadri
    Options
    Thank you everyone! You are all amazing and I'm so grateful so hear all the support!! I really appreciate it! You all have inspired me!
  • happiimilk
    happiimilk Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    You're amazing and beautiful! Plus I love your makeup skills!! Congrats! :)
  • howzer123
    howzer123 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You're an absolute inspiration. And do have done it all alone! Congrats. I covet your hotness ;)
  • aelbadri
    Options
    Thank you lots!!
  • suziehow
    suziehow Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing. A huge well done. I hope it works just as well for me.
  • oncem0re
    oncem0re Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    wow! great work! what was your starting weight? what are you now? how tall are you?
  • aelbadri
    Options
    oncem0re wrote: »
    wow! great work! what was your starting weight? what are you now? how tall are you?

My starting weight was 185lbs, and I am 5'1"! Thanks!
  • aelbadri
    Options
    Thanks everyone!
  • gems1313
    gems1313 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    You look great babe xxx
  • TnZMom
    TnZMom Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Good job!
  • jaorti95
    jaorti95 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    aelbadri wrote: »

Omg you look so amazing! I just dated today and wanted to see what real results from using this app and seeing you is a HUGE inspiration! So really what your saying is all you did was watch your calorie intake like what your suppose to reach for the day on here? Also all u did was run?:0 and another question sorry gt do you mean by "red area" thank you! :)
  • DeeNyceRN
    DeeNyceRN Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Thank you for sharing your journey! Amazing!
  • MyName83
    MyName83 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, hope I look that good in a year x
  • aelbadri
    Options
    jaorti95 wrote: »

Omg you look so amazing! I just dated today and wanted to see what real results from using this app and seeing you is a HUGE inspiration! So really what your saying is all you did was watch your calorie intake like what your suppose to reach for the day on here? Also all u did was run?:0 and another question sorry gt do you mean by "red area" thank you! :)

Yes! I really followed fitness pal and its calories I'm sapposta eat!! And the red area I'm talking about is when you click on the nutritional part of you food diary! The areas if you go over on carbs or whatever else
  • jaorti95
    jaorti95 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    jaorti95 wrote: »

Yes! I really followed fitness pal and its calories I'm sapposta eat!! And the red area I'm talking about is when you click on the nutritional part of you food diary! The areas if you go over on carbs or whatever else

Sooo the carbs (red section) can't be to high? Is what your saying?:0
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!