Did I sabotage my diet plan?

Replies

• PrizePopple
    PrizePopple Posts: 3,133 Member
    OdesAngel wrote: »
    I have to agree with some that find chocolate fountains grody.

I think of all the pubes that float on the breeze and land in the fountain. All the spittle that inadvertently flies into it. The lint from people skin. And boogers. All the boogers.

YKEGmQv.gif
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,151 Member

I think of all the pubes that float on the breeze and land in the fountain. All the spittle that inadvertently flies into it. The lint from people skin. And boogers. All the boogers.

YKEGmQv.gif

snort....
  • Psychgrrl
    Psychgrrl Posts: 3,177 Member
    Everybody slips up. Getting off-track isn't going to permanently derail your path to good health. It's a marathon, not a sprint.

Unless your trainer has a degree in nutrition, your trainer has no place putting you on a diet.
  • elphie754
    elphie754 Posts: 7,574 Member

YKEGmQv.gif

Lol this! And skin lint? Do I want to know what that is?
  • PrizePopple
    PrizePopple Posts: 3,133 Member
    elphie754 wrote: »

YKEGmQv.gif

57815401.jpg
  • menotyou56
    menotyou56 Posts: 178 Member
    edited February 2015
    Just a comment on the , quote, negative posters here. Keep up the good work guys, the truth is the truth.
    I love this forum because I know the BS gets called out here. It's so refreshing instead of the Dr Oz crapola, detox, etc etc!
    This is the one place I go to hear the sometimes hard truth about losing weight.
    I applaud all you "negative" posters for telling it like it is!
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    menotyou56 wrote: »
    Just a comment on the , quote, negative posters here. Keep up the good work guys, the truth is the truth.
    I love this forum because I know the BS gets called out here. It's so refreshing instead of the Dr Oz crapola, detox, etc etc!
    This is the one place I go to hear the sometimes hard truth about losing weight.
    I applaud all you "negative" posters for telling it like it is!

:bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
  • rayw89
    rayw89 Posts: 564 Member
    I think when people hear the word "detox" they start questioning everything. I think in this case "detox" meant "eating healthy" for 2 weeks, with the assumption that you were not eating healthy before. That makes sense to me. You mentioned lots of fish and veggies, etc. in the first page, and that sounds perfectly healthy. I don't know anything about your trainer or his credentials, but I know of plenty of trainers that will tailor a diet plan for you if you want one. None of us are nutritional experts either, but we're creating our own diets.
    I understand your feeling the negativity. Not knowing all the details of the diet, a lot of people are assuming the worst, like a fad "Lose 10 lbs. in 3 days" cleanse. I don't believe you've been put on a dangerous fad detox. And if you trainer described it as a "detox" then perhaps it was to get you off excessive sugars/junk food, and was using the term in a lighter way.

Keep in mind everyone, if someone just starting the weight loss journey feels negativity or threatened, they will start to doubt their ultimate goal, and may stop the process. Let's always have a mission of encouragement and full understanding of the person's situation.
  • elphie754
    elphie754 wrote: »

YKEGmQv.gif

57815401.jpg

And suddenly I no longer want my snack.
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    EWJLang wrote: »
    True confession time: the phrase "chocolate fountain" always makes me think of tubgirl. Which makes me lose my appetite. Ergo: Chocolate fountains are a weight loss tool.

I will not google. I will not google.
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member

Dude! Breeze-floating pubes? Seriously now, what kind of fecked-up places are you hanging out in?
  • flatlndr
    flatlndr Posts: 713 Member
    rabbitjb wrote: »
    EWJLang wrote: »
    True confession time: the phrase "chocolate fountain" always makes me think of tubgirl. Which makes me lose my appetite. Ergo: Chocolate fountains are a weight loss tool.

I will not google. I will not google.

Don't! I did. I'm now scarred for life.

• elphie754
    rabbitjb wrote: »

Dude! Breeze-floating pubes? Seriously now, what kind of fecked-up places are you hanging out in?

Obviously a place that has a fan and Jason Biggs.