I forgot how funny this was.
  • wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,578 Member
    Options
    Thanks for bumping it up. This was fun.
  • Delilahhhhhh
    Delilahhhhhh Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I think I have hit a breathing plateau__________________________________________
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Cindy4FunFit Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    I can't believe how any of you people can be supportive of this unhealthy lifestyle. And even make further suggestions on how OP can continue to limit her breathing. Do you know the nutritional value of air?! I don't. But my brother in law's friend's sister is a nutritionist and she says leaving this out is probably the worst thing you can do for your diet. I came to this site for support. I can see all you care about is vanity. I mean that OP? Those arms? You don't get arms like that by breathing air!

And if this were a troll, which it is clearly not. I would consider this, like, a comedy gold pyramid.
  • mcibty
    mcibty Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all your support guys. I took everything into consideration, and it's been a year now and I've successfully cut down my breathing! I'm thrilled!
  • barry1992
    barry1992 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    All that I need is the air that I breathe and as walking on sunshine didnt help weight loss Im not sure holding your breath will. Unless you die from overdosing on not breathing !!
    Then weight loss can be rapid but your complexion suffers and you can get quite stiff....very unpleasant.
    However , holding someone elses breathing in can be relaxing especially if they are prone to playing loud music at 2 in the morning or sleeping with your girlfriend. Hope that helps
  • mcibty
    Options
    I didn't think suffication mode was real?
  • debrakgoogins
    debrakgoogins Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    I just discovered this post and have laughed all morning. My coworkers think I'm disturbed. I may be, based on research, the amount of breathing I do has most likely affected my brain.
  • barry1992
    Options
    Laughing while breathing is also very unhealthy , especially if you have just farted in a spacesuit. This is to be outlawed soon I believe.
  • mcibty
    Options
    I hadn't even considered farting! Maybe I can use farts to balance out my breathing habit? IE: If I fart more then my breathing allowance will increase?
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    This post is the greatest--thanks for bringing it up again! There used to be such fun before the new format. It'a also nice to see members that were classics on here for a long time---memories................ <3
  • barry1992
    Options
    Your breathing allowance automatically increases with each break out of windiness. This is because your stomach acts as a non return valve thus preventing any expelled gases from re-entering the large intestine. In turn this leaves ample room for more un-noticed breathing activity.
  • Joannah700
    Joannah700 Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    After reading this, I'm not sure how this conflicts with intermittent farting practices. Maybe I should just give it all up and breathe when I fart, wait a second... maybe not.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/695972/intermittent-farting/p1
  • mefitforlife9
    mefitforlife9 Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    and I thought I was going to get some pointers on how to breath. geeeez, guess I'll just have to keep non-breathing... can anyone point me to a thread on how to breath.. it sounds like it might be a fun thing to do!
  • trina1049
    trina1049 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    I suggest adding some oxygen to your morning smoothie. It will keep you satisfied all morning and you won't have to breathe until lunch.
  • leonelr04
    leonelr04 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Breathing is overrated. I don't do it anymore.
  • barry1992
    Options
    Breathing in a vacumn is a good choice. This is because it is ultimately futile and thus very stressful which burns calories quickly. After trying for several hours to master this "not breathing in a vacumn" thing its best to die for a while before trying it again. Repeated attempts not to die will also be ultimately futile. Best of luck
  • palwithme
    palwithme Posts: 860 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Well, breathing is the NUMBER 1 secret to weight loss apparently...if you do it right. I must be breathing the wrong way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6VopIOc21k
  • barry1992
    Options
    I cannot access this video so my anxiety has increased causing multiple breathing activities. This in turn has increased my metabolic rate and I am now panic eating. Soon , due to unexpected breathing rates I will be obese. This is your fault and I am now angry , further increasing non standard breathing episodes. I am growing by the minute..........................POP !!! Now see what you did :s
  • r0ck1
    r0ck1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Try breathing water. Our body is mostly liquid. This way it will just be absorbed in and you won't look like your stomach is bloated. I would also use gills instead of the mouth or nose to take in maximum oxygen . . .