Replies

• ashdawg8790
    ashdawg8790 Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    1840 here :)
  • Poods71
    Poods71 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Hi, I eat about 1600 (would love 1800 but I am a wee shorty lol). Feel free to add me :smile:
  • juliemouse83
    juliemouse83 Posts: 6,663 Member
    Options
    I average between 1700-1800. Plus I am also a 49ers fan. LOL... (You can take the girl out of the Bay Area, but you can't take the Bay Area out of the girl. :wink: )
  • katherine_startrek_fan
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm usually 1,700-2,000 calories per day (recently cut my weight loss back to one pound per week after my calories alotted dropped to 1470. I've lost 56 pounds over the past 9 months, with 27 to first goal, and 20 more to ultimate goal.
  • nono706
    nono706 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I eat between 1800-2100. I'm currently breastfeeding my three month old daughter, so I'm not able to restrict calories intake below that. Still losing quite a bit, though.
  • CaffeinatedConfectionist
    Options
    I normally eat between 1700-1900. I'm doing a more restrictive cut for a few weeks for psychological reasons, but will be bumping back up to that range soon. Not sure how useful my diary would be, though, because I've always been a natural intermittent faster, so I do most of my eating after work and tend to have fairly high calorie dinners and big freakin' snacks.
  • StephJC81
    StephJC81 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hey hun! I range between 1600-1800 cal depending on my day. Add me up if ya want! :)
  • enterdanger
    enterdanger Posts: 2,447 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I eat 1500 if I don't exercise. As I exercise nearly every day I'm generally at 1700-2000 as I eat back exercise calories. Feel free to add me.

I too am a huge football fan....Go EAGLES
  • shaynepoole
    shaynepoole Posts: 493 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I am on maintenance at 1800 calories without eating back exercise calories - I generally eat the 3 main meals and then snacks - I aim for about 45% carbs, 30% protein and 25% fats
  • Kate5283kate
    Kate5283kate Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I'm at 1600 - you are welcome to add me!
  • debubbie
    debubbie Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. I range from 1600-2000 depending on if I exercise for the day or not. I try to net around 1600-1700 calories each day and I have been consistently losing with this calorie goal for the last three months. I still have another 70-80 pounds to lose though.
  • 365andstillalive
    365andstillalive Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    I eat between 1600-1900 most days (just depending on activity). I've been gone from MFP for a few months but I've been relatively on top of my off-line tracking and now I'm ready to crack down again. I've lost about 65-70lbs in the past three years. Slow and steady, right?
  • Cheyenne_K_
    Cheyenne_K_ Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I eat around 1700. I was eating like 2000 maintaining, but my husband signed us up for a military ball so I dropped it down. Lost 4 pounds in 4 weeks :) I don't log my fitness though since I have my calories set at -15% tdee
  • jessicapk
    jessicapk Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    My goal is 1850 and I eat back some of my exercise calories, but mainly only if I screwed up during the day (I did today). My diary is open. I have done this in the past and did great at it. I couldn't imagine eating at 1200 calories!!!
  • weightsnbakes
    weightsnbakes Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I eat between 1400 and 1800 calories per day. It does fluctuate. Feel free to add me!
  • GreenMantle
    GreenMantle Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Mine is 1790- adding you now :)
  • esjones12
    esjones12 Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options
    Always looking for active friends! My deficit is at 1590 but 5 days a week I eat closer to 2k+ due to exercise. 5'8, 24 yo and 188lbs. Definitely a fan of whole/natural foods, but I also eat some bad stuff and drink wine here and there ;)
  • JenniferInCt
    JenniferInCt Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Yay im so excited to have so many new friends with similar goals! And loving all the football fans! Im grateful for all the support here too.
    And i love how were from places all over the world! Request sent to everyone.
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    mine is set at 1500 something (a 1/lb/wk loss) but i generally eat anywhere from 1200-1800, depending on exercise and just how hungry i am. ive lost 21 pounds since jan 9th? i think, so whatever im doing seems to be working.

and i have LOT more to lose LOLOLOL - dont let the ticker throw you, i just break it down into smaller goals ;)

first goal is to get to 200, then we'll see how i break it down. ideally im aiming for 150 and then will work on getting it to 120-30ish maybe.

so yeah, small goals so i dont get discouraged LOLOL
  • JenniferInCt
    JenniferInCt Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    mine is set at 1500 something (a 1/lb/wk loss) but i generally eat anywhere from 1200-1800, depending on exercise and just how hungry i am. ive lost 21 pounds since jan 9th? i think, so whatever im doing seems to be working.

and i have LOT more to lose LOLOLOL - dont let the ticker throw you, i just break it down into smaller goals ;)

first goal is to get to 200, then we'll see how i break it down. ideally im aiming for 150 and then will work on getting it to 120-30ish maybe.

so yeah, small goals so i dont get discouraged LOLOL
    Wow great job so far! Request sent