24 year old girl who lost 60!

Options

Replies

• jdevergillo7
    jdevergillo7 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Way to go girl! I'm 23 & my starting weight was 193lbs. I weighed today & was 161.8. My goal is to be about 140-145. I saw earlier you have someone the advice to make short term goals. COULDNT AGREE MORE!! When I was 193 my short term goal was to get into the 180's, I hit that & my next short term goal was to be in the 170's & so on. I love success stories & thank you so much for sharing yours. It's so important to keep each other inspired! :-)
    You are doing great!!!! Keep it up!
  • texasbrit83
    texasbrit83 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wow thats incredible!
  • ChrisMayhew87
    ChrisMayhew87 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Well done! You look amazing. :)

I started at 230 and currently at 181 but I have been down to 161 then slipped up and put weight back on! :s
  • jdevergillo7
    Options
    Wow thats incredible!

Thanks so much!!!
  • jdevergillo7
    Options

I started at 230 and currently at 181 but I have been down to 161 then slipped up and put weight back on! :s

You got this! I gained back ten pounds a few years ago then just pushed harder to get them off! You can do it!
  • carolhullin
    Options
    An excellent motivation to do it!!! I am a mum so I am doing slowly and safely
  • choligeetu
    choligeetu Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Great job, congrats! I have also lost 30kgs by jogging and using MFP everyday!
  • tracybeattie1966
    Options
    a0p6zrer2xgk.jpg
    Hey my name is Jamie here is my before and after
    210-150
    Did this the healthy way and have kept off for 6 years!
    Add me for a friend/support/ motivation :)

Hi

What were your main exercises? Did some things work better than others.
  • Arliah
    Arliah Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Congrats, you should be SO proud! What a great inspiration!
  • jdevergillo7
    Options
    An excellent motivation to do it!!! I am a mum so I am doing slowly and safely

And that's the correct way to do it!!!
  • jdevergillo7
    Options
    choligeetu wrote: »
    Great job, congrats! I have also lost 30kgs by jogging and using MFP everyday!

Awesome!!!! Keep it up!
  • ChrisMayhew87
    Options

You got this! I gained back ten pounds a few years ago then just pushed harder to get them off! You can do it!

I've just been floating around this weight for a few months now which is a little annoying but I really need to make a push on shifting it again! :)
  • katrinafaymurphy
    katrinafaymurphy Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Absolutely bloody amazing x
  • jdevergillo7
    Options

I've just been floating around this weight for a few months now which is a little annoying but I really need to make a push on shifting it again! :)

Hmmm add more protein to your diet!!!
  • ChrisMayhew87
    Options

Thanks for the tip, i'll give it a go :)
  • farberry
    farberry Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Did you do any resistance training or weights? Your stomach looks incredible!!
  • jdevergillo7
    Options
    farberry wrote: »
    Did you do any resistance training or weights? Your stomach looks incredible!!

Thanks! I did tons of ab workouts everyday...planks are my best friend lol and tons of different types of crunches
  • jdevergillo7
    Options

Thanks for the tip, i'll give it a go :)

Let me know how it goes!
  • jdevergillo7
    Options
    Absolutely bloody amazing x

Thanks so much!!!
  • jdevergillo7
    Options

Ofcourse!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!