Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Replies

• papayahed
    papayahed Posts: 407 Member
    I think everybody else's food choices are weird. I admit I look at other's diaries to get ideas but most of the time it just looks weird.
  • charlie_anne
    charlie_anne Posts: 46 Member
    I signed up for 10 personal training sessions at the gym because I fancy the instructor.

(Am happily engaged and my other half knows, the eye candy helps with motivation even though I currently ache from yesterday's session!)

• Jolinia
    Jolinia Posts: 846 Member
    edited February 2015
    There is one hill still in my neighborhood I just can't get my bike up. Every time I get off and start pushing, it's in front of the same house, and now I picture someone snickering at me behind the curtain!
  • Talkradio
    Talkradio Posts: 388 Member
    I ugly cried in my bed when I heard about Leonard Nimoy today.

Yeah, yesterday sucked. I'm just taking solace in what an awesome, kind life he had.
  • vivelajackie
    vivelajackie Posts: 321 Member
    I am currently chipping off a 15lb weight gain after losing track of being faithful to logging what I eat and actually CARING. Have I recorded the ups and downs of my weight loss/gains? Nope. It still says 319 even though I was at 314 at my lowest (in the low 320s now after last week's 332-induced breakdown...).

So, my progress has been a flat line since Christmas... Ugh.
  • Jolinia
    I am currently chipping off a 15lb weight gain after losing track of being faithful to logging what I eat and actually CARING. Have I recorded the ups and downs of my weight loss/gains? Nope. It still says 319 even though I was at 314 at my lowest (in the low 320s now after last week's 332-induced breakdown...).

I do this, too. I'll record a 2 oz loss, but I am not recording any gains, nuh uh!
  • Talkradio
    I signed up for 10 personal training sessions at the gym because I fancy the instructor.

(Am happily engaged and my other half knows, the eye candy helps with motivation even though I currently ache from yesterday's session!)

I really struggled with math all through school. I had to take remedial math classes just to get to the lowest level of college mathematics. I took a few years off from school, got married, decided to go back. My prof for my math class was barely older than me and had a nerdy Ryan Gosling thing going on. I had a very hearty and totally impotent crush on him.

Not only did I get an A in that class, I took an additional math class (that I didn't need) from another teacher so I could take another (unnecessary) higher level math with nerdy Ryan Gosling.

And that's how I wound up taking a summer session calculus class that I didn't need >_<

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Jolinia wrote: »

I do this, too. I'll record a 2 oz loss, but I am not recording any gains, nuh uh!

I don't record any gain because I'm tired of having to tell my friends to stop cheering because I lost the two pounds of water weight that I gained before TOM. Because it really doesn't mean anything. But if my lowest a month is higher than the previous month, I will record the gain.

• vivelajackie
    vivelajackie Posts: 321 Member

That sounds like something I'd be tempted to do. lmao I'm tempted to not log it again until I'm back to 314. :neutral_face: I kind of side-eye MFP's predictions on where my weight loss will be in 5 weeks because they're going off of old details now...
  • Jolinia
    Francl27 wrote: »

I don't record any gain because I'm tired of having to tell my friends to stop cheering because I lost the two pounds of water weight that I gained before TOM. Because it really doesn't mean anything. But if my lowest a month is higher than the previous month, I will record the gain.

This TOM thing, too. But for a different reason. I'm already crabby, I already hate the scale, I'd be even unhappier if I were recording those gains even if I get to record a loss a few days later.
  • fatkidonadiet
    fatkidonadiet Posts: 45 Member
    I had two brownies this morning with my coffee. Sometimes I just have to.
  • Talkradio
    I had a great day yesterday, and was about 120 calories under my goal after dinner. I really wanted a doughnut from a local shop, so I convinced my husband to come along. I figured I'd still be at a slight deficit.

Then we wound up going to Costco and having food court pizza. Oops. I've been in physical pain for 12 hours from eating so much.
  • kbsangel1986
    kbsangel1986 Posts: 153 Member
    I kind of side-eye MFP's predictions on where my weight loss will be in 5 weeks because they're going off of old details now...

This is why I don't click on the "complete your diary button"...i don't want to know! If I know, then over achieve one time, but not another, I will be seriously ticked and discouraged. I will be what I will be at whatever rate my body chooses (so long as I am in a deficit)
  • muggzie399
    muggzie399 Posts: 116 Member
    I sneak a piece of candy and do not log it. Figure no one knows but me. When I complain about a STUCK scale. I wonder why but friends remember. HAHA!
  • Jolinia
    edited February 2015
    muggzie399 wrote: »
    I sneak a piece of candy and do not log it. Figure no one knows but me. When I complain about a STUCK scale. I wonder why but friends remember. HAHA!

Last night I had serious cravings. Little voice pops up and goes, you know you can hit up the store and buy all the cookies, ice cream, cake, and trailmix you want, and eat it and not log it. No one will ever know! Then I remembered how slow I'm losing weight right now and how long it would take me to burn off 5000+ cal of 'know one will ever know'.

Too long!
  • gefh
    gefh Posts: 2
    I hate bananas. I haven't had any in 10 years. If I want chocolate, I must only eat expensive dark chocolate!
  • schonton
    schonton Posts: 29 Member
    Francl27 wrote: »
    schonton wrote: »
    I really am thinking about not going to this ball tomorrow.
    i don't have a date. Pretty much all of my other friends going have a SO
    I look ugh in this dress and I have shapewear on. I hate it i feel all hard and stuff. Like I can't dance with anyone in this they will instantly know i have this thing on the moment they touch me.
    i don't know what I'm doing for makeup.
    but i spent like 80 bucks total for this.
    and i was all excited just a few days ago.
    I just want to go to the gym and do other things not sit around uncomfortably looking at people I don't know.

I'm confused about why you have a guy in your avatar if you're a girl.

I hate social events though so I totally get it.

It's meme from MTV. Where celebrities read outloud the mean things people tweet about them. The guy is a rapper named Big Sean
  • KatrineJensen
    KatrineJensen Posts: 75 Member
    keckk3 wrote: »
    I exercise naked simply because I don't want the extra dirty laundry, and because I get hot. I think I blinded and made a neighbor stroke out at the same time one day when I forgot to shut the blinds first. :D

Wait... not even a sports bra?
    I've definitely exercised almost naked to save the laundry and not get too hot, but i mean... without a sports bra, everything would just be bouncing everywhere, and that *kitten* is painful! :#
  • squareybee3
    squareybee3 Posts: 1 Member
    I sniffed a Haribo cola bottle sweet in the car to stop me eating sweets. It was good, it dealt with my cravings, but I almost shoved it right up my nose!
  • KrisAZ000
    KrisAZ000 Posts: 76 Member
    pwisely wrote: »
    When LA Fitness plays that pop song that says "THINK IM GONNA HAVE A HEART ATTAAACKKK" I get paranoid I'm going to if I'm going hard and hurting at that moment. LOL

Too funny. I have that song on my workout playlist. I'm doing C25K, and the other day I completed a 20 min jog for the first time. My chest was hurting after, and right as I'm wondering if that was normal or a sign of a problem, that song came on! I had to change it because it was making me paranoid.