Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• stacerracer
    stacerracer Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I hide stuff in my car. chips. chocolate in the winter......eat it then don't log it. idk why because its only affecting me.. its like i think just because nobody saw me eat it it didn't happen. I also smoke and afraid to quite again cause last time I gained 40 lbs. excuses is all they are and I can't stop making excuses

signed.
    the queen of excuses.
  • JenniferIsLosingIt
    JenniferIsLosingIt Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I always share my "bad" foods so I don't each as much of them. (Its really not to bad except that my hubby cant figure out why he isnt losing weight lol!) Also, I have been known to creep the break room for goodies and if there is something like cake I will take a piece and only eat two or three bites or just the icing and toss the rest. It lets me be "bad" without killing my calories for the day! I have hadbinge recently. Like I seriously couldn't stop eating. I ate cookies, then a peanut butter and jelly sandwhich, then a yogurt, then a peice of chocolate pie, then an icecream sandwich. I mean seriously I was nauseated when I finally managed to stop. I have no idea what came over me I just did it....

OP you are so right, I feel so much better now! LOL! Thanks for this post.
  • JenniferIsLosingIt
    JenniferIsLosingIt Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I am small upstairs, have always been small upstairs, and will always be small upstairs. My mom is the same way. I have no sisters.

Big bra cups look really weird and kind of scary to me.

I'll let you in on a secret. I'm a DD and my own bra cups look really weird and scary to me sometimes. I mean, I'm strapping a pair of soup bowls to my chest every morning. . .

Ok just embarrassed my self busting out laughing at this one!
  • bakingforlife
    bakingforlife Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    im starting over again ,mind u i started yesterday .its a proccess thats been taking place for a long long time now
  • yesimpson
    yesimpson Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options
    I just 'accidentally' ate about 1200 calories worth of pancakes & toppings, despite telling myself all week I WILL HAVE ONLY ONE AND NO CHOCOLATE/CREAM/BANOFFEE SAUCE WILL BE INVOLVED.

All three were involved, in gratuitous amounts. I regret nothing.

Good thing I'm going running tomorrow.
  • northlandmum
    northlandmum Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I was craving something sweet the other night but had absolutely nothing in the house that would satisfy me except some hot chocolate. So I ate two spoonfuls of the powder. Two spoonfuls. Of the powder.

I do this, but with some stuff called milo. Tastes divine in powder form, much nicer than making it into a hot drink. So I've stopped buying it.

I eat nutella by the spoonful. Heck sometimes I don't even bother with a spoon, scoop it out with my finger - clean of course and I don't double dip!

Quick added calories are a great way to hide food. I probably do this a few times a week.

Ahh that feels so much better *takes big bite of donut, er I mean "quick added calories"

• azulvioleta6
    azulvioleta6 Posts: 4,196 Member
    Options
    Carlos_421 wrote: »
    It seems like some Protestants do observe Lent. I know that Lutherans do, because I take a Zumba class at a Lutheran church and we have to change our schedule due to Lent-related activities for six weeks. I'm pretty sure that Anglicans do too.

My confession: I am not religious at all, bordering on slightly anti-religious. Still, it bothers me that people are not being allowed to discuss Lent on this site. As long as they are not assuming that everyone has the same practices, it seems like a valid diet-and-fitness-related discussion.

You're right. Lutheran and Anglican churches, while Protestant, are not as far removed from Catholicism as other denominations such as Pentecostal, Baptist, Methodist, etc. and still maintain a lot of the same traditions.

I didn't realize Lent was taboo on here. There's been other threads that discussed religious fasts unrelated to Lent so I don't see what the big deal is.

My next confession: I talked about religion (sort of?) on MFP.

Yep--two Lent-related threads were closed yesterday. One of them was not even heated or contentious at all.

I'm also a bit weirded out by the "don't use any languages other than English" rule. It seems strange to me that a respectful discussion in another language is taboo.

Other than that, I confess that I like it here.
  • BZAH10
    BZAH10 Posts: 5,709 Member
    Options
    I confess that about once a week I take a selfie to change my profile pic... which is so foreign and new to me... but they always suck and I always delete them.

I also confess that I feel like a total tool taking selfies.

Same here! I thought I was the only one that hates taking selfies. (I can't even say that word out loud. Sounds so childish).
  • BZAH10
    BZAH10 Posts: 5,709 Member
    Options
    ShibaEars wrote: »
    schelly81 wrote: »
    rhye wrote: »
    I peed during my workout yesterday and kept working out, hoping no one would notice...

Hopefully anyone who noticed just thought it was sweat.

This happened to me while I was running my first 10k. Again, no bathrooms on course. Ugh, why does running make the grossest things happen?

Better question: why are there no restrooms on the route?!?!
  • Virkati
    Virkati Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    I just ate two Paczki's. One right after the other. They were SO good. I have a doctor appointment tomorrow. I'm rescheduling it for two weeks from now just so that I have time to work them off. I suck at my life.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    yesimpson wrote: »
    I just 'accidentally' ate about 1200 calories worth of pancakes & toppings, despite telling myself all week I WILL HAVE ONLY ONE AND NO CHOCOLATE/CREAM/BANOFFEE SAUCE WILL BE INVOLVED.

All three were involved, in gratuitous amounts. I regret nothing.

Good thing I'm going running tomorrow.

Yes, too many crepes got eaten here too...
  • obscuremusicreference
    obscuremusicreference Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    I broke my running endurance record yesterday, but I almost didn't try because I knew I might retain water and I am really tired of the number 160.5.
  • azulvioleta6
    Options
    Confession: I have never had frosting from a can, ever. I've also never tried pop tarts.
  • Jambon692
    Jambon692 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I bought a nice chunk of strong Brie to use in dinners. (My thinking being if it's strong, I won't need as much of it)

...I ate the entire thing like a sandwich walking home.
  • Talkradio
    Talkradio Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Virkati wrote: »
    I just ate two Paczki's. One right after the other. They were SO good. I have a doctor appointment tomorrow. I'm rescheduling it for two weeks from now just so that I have time to work them off. I suck at my life.

I bought 18 and managed to give 17 away. Now I wish I had kept a second one for myself :(

• azulvioleta6
    Options
    Jambon692 wrote: »
    I bought a nice chunk of strong Brie to use in dinners. (My thinking being if it's strong, I won't need as much of it)

...I ate the entire thing like a sandwich walking home.

Hey, at least you were walking! I don't know that I have ever cooked with brie...I would also eat it like a sandwich.
  • Virkati
    Virkati Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Talkradio wrote: »
    Virkati wrote: »

I bought 18 and managed to give 17 away. Now I wish I had kept a second one for myself :(

I let myself have the second one even though I knew having only one was totally ok. Because having only one was NOT totally ok. I would've been dreaming about the second one for ever!!
  • ddache
    ddache Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I break wind when I work out, not always but often :blush: Very embarrassed by this so I work out when my husband is not home :wink:
  • Shellys_Start
    Shellys_Start Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    salembambi wrote: »
    HawtTamale wrote: »
    I refuse to have sex with the lights on for fear the man I'm with will see my body and be so repulsed he'll refuse to have sex with me.

ugh i feeel you :\:'(

I have to ask both you ladies WHY?? He loves you, right? So he loves your body!! If he was repulsed by you, he would not be with you now!!

I've been with my husband 25 years, we have a 23 yr old son and my husband loves me dearly. Most times he's wonderful and I wouldn't trade him for the world. He insists that he doesn't care about my weight, he loves me and how I look doesn't matter, blah blah blah. In 25 years he's never seen me naked. Not one time. Even with having a child and nursing me through cervical cancer three years ago. He'd be ecstatic to shower together or get to leave the lights on but I refuse. I hate my body so much and I KNOW he would be absolutely disgusted with me and never admit it.
  • bkhamill
    bkhamill Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    nigerski68 wrote: »
    salembambi wrote: »
    HawtTamale wrote: »
    I refuse to have sex with the lights on for fear the man I'm with will see my body and be so repulsed he'll refuse to have sex with me.

ugh i feeel you :\:'(

I have to ask both you ladies WHY?? He loves you, right? So he loves your body!! If he was repulsed by you, he would not be with you now!!

I've been with my husband 25 years, we have a 23 yr old son and my husband loves me dearly. Most times he's wonderful and I wouldn't trade him for the world. He insists that he doesn't care about my weight, he loves me and how I look doesn't matter, blah blah blah. In 25 years he's never seen me naked. Not one time. Even with having a child and nursing me through cervical cancer three years ago. He'd be ecstatic to shower together or get to leave the lights on but I refuse. I hate my body so much and I KNOW he would be absolutely disgusted with me and never admit it.

Not judging, but how in the world do you go 25 years and him never see you naked? I am wondering how you even got him interested enough to marry you in the first place. I can't even imagine being that self conscious and I was 265 lbs at one point, still slept naked much of the time.