Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• tulips_and_tea
    tulips_and_tea Posts: 5,711 Member
    Options
    JSurita2 wrote: »
    I really miss seeing the scale go down each week :(

I just found out I'm pregnant and I upped my calories. I've maintained so far, but I miss seeing a lesser number.

Congratulations! Don't worry about weight loss for now. Just do NOT "eat for 2" and eat as healthy as you can for you and that baby.

That is exactly what I was going to say! Be healthy now and it will pay off after you give birth. Congratulations!
  • AgentOrangeJuice
    AgentOrangeJuice Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    I'm allergic to alcohol. I drank 6 SIPS of a mixed drink last night. I was drunk to a point of slurring my words and this morning I have a hangover. -.- Worst curse ever!

Lucky, I have to drink a 12 pack of Lime-A-Rita's to get a buzz.
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    I'm addicted to almonds and I don't always post them in my food diary.
  • kika_mckee
    kika_mckee Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I totally fell off the wagon this week (well not totally) but I am ok with it. I have a serious case of the winter blahs and it made me feel better. Back at it next week!!
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    Options
    I'm allergic to alcohol. I drank 6 SIPS of a mixed drink last night. I was drunk to a point of slurring my words and this morning I have a hangover. -.- Worst curse ever!

You should try drinking beer instead.
  • glitterrain70
    glitterrain70 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I confess that part of my inspiration for losing weight is so that my boyfriend and I can have better missionary position love making, lol. Tired of getting on my knees. It's true! :) Plus missionary is my fav :)))
  • Jolinia
    Jolinia Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    my wedding song was from Buffy's "Once More With Feeling" musical episode

You can't drop that without saying which one, or I'm just gonna picture your first kiss at the altar to They Got the Mustard Out.

Xander and Anya's "I'll Never Tell". The looks on the guests faces with that one was priceless.

Love it!
  • sjp_511
    sjp_511 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Not too juicy of a confession....

My nearly 4 month old baby is exclusively breastfed. Other than the health benefits for the baby, one of the biggest motivators to continue breastfeeding is being able to eat so much more! I am going to miss having all of these calories when my son is ready to wean.
  • AgentOrangeJuice
    AgentOrangeJuice Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options

6 beers at 6.99 with 3% alcohol, 12 lime-a-rita's 10.99 with 5% alcohol.

• Lefty1290
    Lefty1290 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I am greatly looking forward to after my workout...meatball sub, here I come. I've been craving one for weeks.

I am so sick of winter and these freezing temps (Cleveland, OH)! Hurry up, spring!
  • fitfatty88
    fitfatty88 Posts: 273 Member
    Options

6 beers at 6.99 with 3% alcohol, 12 lime-a-rita's 10.99 with 5% alcohol.

I think he meant *real* beer. :)
  • beertrollruss
    beertrollruss Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I flex my arms in the bathroom at work if no one's in there.
  • Talkradio
    Talkradio Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I decided to wax my own underarms the other night. I've had it done professionally before, so I figured it would be fine. I bought a microwave wax kit and waited until I was home alone. I'm right handed, so the left side wasn't too bad. Yeah, it hurt, but I got it done. Turns out that I am completely incapable when using my left hand. I got wax everywhere, I applied it super unevenly. I didn't pull it off fast enough, so the was got brittle and wouldn't come off in one piece. I had to pour oil on it and painstakingly pry the wax off bit by bit. And I still had 2/3 left to do, unless I wanted to have 1 and 1/3 armpit waxed. It hurt like the dickens.

I still don't know why I tried to do this, in February of all months.
  • JulieAnneFIU
    JulieAnneFIU Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    my wedding song was from Buffy's "Once More With Feeling" musical episode

You can't drop that without saying which one, or I'm just gonna picture your first kiss at the altar to They Got the Mustard Out.

Xander and Anya's "I'll Never Tell". The looks on the guests faces with that one was priceless.

Ok I have never seen Buffy (which I may remedy soon) so I watched the video on YouTube and now I gotta know...did you and your man copy the dance moves when they breakout half way through the song?

Admittedly, we have tried it before but not during the wedding itself. I should clarify that this is the song I actually walked down the aisle to. It wasn't a long aisle but I wanted the whole song so we just stood there watching people get very perplexed during some of the lyrics while we waited for it to end. It was also in Las Vegas, because we do it up right.
  • JulieAnneFIU
    JulieAnneFIU Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    JSurita2 wrote: »
    jessicapk wrote: »
    kecmw25 wrote: »
    I forgot to brush my teeth this morning. Realized when I was about halfway to work and I'm feeling pretty gross...

I floss after lunch and have flicked pieces of food when I pulled the floss out of my super tight teeth. I think I saw a bit of food hit someone one time and I almost laughed out loud. I know at least a few have hit my computer monitor.

Speaking of which, I have terrible allergies and sneezing is a common thing for me. When I clean my car up, one main thing is to wipe down the inside of the windshield and dash so I can get all the tiny sneezy marks out.

Eww...My confession is that I find this gross and it actually makes me gag to see people walking around brushing their teeth or flossing. I don't even like to see people on tv brushing their teeth. I'm not being judgemental, I'm just the weird kind of person that will only brush and floss at a sink where there is soap and water available.

I gag every time I see or hear someone brushing their teeth. I have to use a sonic toothbrush and I shiver the entire time I brush my own teeth. My sister used to call me on the phone and when I would answer she would brush her teeth just to torture me.
  • JPW1990
    JPW1990 Posts: 2,424 Member
    Options
    Talkradio wrote: »
    I decided to wax my own underarms the other night. I've had it done professionally before, so I figured it would be fine. I bought a microwave wax kit and waited until I was home alone. I'm right handed, so the left side wasn't too bad. Yeah, it hurt, but I got it done. Turns out that I am completely incapable when using my left hand. I got wax everywhere, I applied it super unevenly. I didn't pull it off fast enough, so the was got brittle and wouldn't come off in one piece. I had to pour oil on it and painstakingly pry the wax off bit by bit. And I still had 2/3 left to do, unless I wanted to have 1 and 1/3 armpit waxed. It hurt like the dickens.

Try sugaring next time. It's a lot more pliable and if it doesn't come off clean in one piece it still works if you go back and wipe at it.
  • Tubbs216
    Tubbs216 Posts: 6,597 Member
    Options
    Talkradio wrote: »

My mum once went around for several weeks with a wax strip on her leg because she couldn't bring herself to pull it off. She had to wear thick tights so it didn't show (shin).

Personally, I had one HORRIBLE waxing experience and will never do it again. Had a very bad reaction to a bikini wax, two days before going on vacation. So rather than being sleek and sexy, I looked like an infected plucked chicken.

I do my 'stache at home though, with no ill-effects.
  • kindrabbit
    kindrabbit Posts: 837 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options

• kindrabbit
    kindrabbit Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    when I throw my families leftovers away, and its a food I find hard to resist, I have to pour washing up liquid on it so I can be sure I wont pick it out again :(
  • JSurita2
    JSurita2 Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options

Or Vodka!