Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Replies

• sherbear702
    sherbear702 Posts: 649 Member
    edited February 2015
    I don't like to start my own threads because I'm afraid people are going to attack me. I get my feelings easily hurt from random strangers on the internet.
  • Greenbomb
    Greenbomb Posts: 89 Member
    I tell the trainers at bootcamp that I have bad knees and can't run. Truth is I just don't like to.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Greenbomb wrote: »
    I tell the trainers at bootcamp that I have bad knees and can't run. Truth is I just don't like to.

They know.
  • Dnarules
    Dnarules Posts: 2,081 Member
    I don't like to start my own threads because I'm afraid people are going to attack me. I get my feelings easily hurt from random strangers on the internet.

I learn a lot from reading the forums, but I will not start my own thread either :).

• QuikDogs
    QuikDogs Posts: 194 Member
    I am a unit eater. I eat the unit. One red vine, or one cannister of red vines. Either way, I eat the unit.
  • stephaniels0416
    stephaniels0416 Posts: 38 Member
    JPW1990 wrote: »
    Oh and regarding Christmas - I think Elf on the Shelf is perhaps the creepiest thing EVER. And the people who spend lots of time posing it every day are just odd.

I'm more irritated by the ones who have their elves give their kids little presents all month leading up to Christmas. They go to school, tell the other kids their elves give them stuff, and those kids go home wanting to know why their elf doesn't like them. Fortunately, mine was too old already when it started, but I have nieces and nephews who've brought it up to their parents.

I told my mom if I ever have kids and she gives them an elf on the shelf we're never speaking again. She said she totally understands.
  • I like the feeling of control I have when I don't eat, it makes me happy.
  • dougpconnell219
    dougpconnell219 Posts: 566 Member
    Tubbs216 wrote: »
    I need to know whether all those people who confessed to still having their Christmas decorations up have taken them down by now. I was just out walking in my neighbourhood and was amazed at how many lights and wreaths are still up. Am considering starting a petition!

I WILL SIGN THAT!

LOL! I'm always shocked by how long some people leave it up. I love my Christmas tree, but on December 26, I want it gone, or the evening of Dec 25 if I happen to be home.

I think it should be legal to vandalize any house still decorated after new years.

But then I hate Christmas. And since it starts in October now, I want it gone asap.

My Christmas tree is still up!! My daughter put it up and I refuse to take it down! It's in a part of the house that is rarely gone in to, so it doesn't bother me!!! I was always told that it was bad luck to keep it up after the the first of the year. Probably what's going on in my life, the bad luck of the 2014 Christmas tree!
    Please don't come vandalize my house!!

Inside the house is your business. It's the people who still have lit up inflatable Santa sponge Bob squarepants in the yard that annoy me.
  • dougpconnell219
    dougpconnell219 Posts: 566 Member
    tchell99 wrote: »
    My ex and I used to have two cats who were brothers, Regent and Fagan. Regent had a poshy high-English accent and Fagan had a cockney one. (This really makes no sense, since we rescued them as feral kittens, so shouldn't both of them have been cockney?) We made up a whole scenario about how they ran a tobacco store in London and Regent was constantly chastising Fagan for smoking up the profits and knicking from the till. We would have updates at least once a week in which we would natter on in their respective voices about recent events while the cats looked on with expressions of boredom and/or derision. The ex got the cats. I sometimes wonder if he and the wife carried on with this tradition.

My cat mya (full name is HRM princess mya Angela kittykins) has a cute little lisp when she talks to us. She frequently sings cute little songs and TV theme songs.

Yes, I need mental help.
  • noaddedsugarx
    noaddedsugarx Posts: 169 Member
    About 7 years ago when I first moved out and got my own place I would survive on an apple and diet coke for lunch and a weight watchers ready meal for dinner. My Saturday treat was a jacket potato with cheese and beans and a bar of chocolate. I did this for about 6 months and it was a miserable time. I don't know why I ever put myself through that and when I finally realised I couldn't keep it up and caved it just lead to one big binge that kept on going and I gained tons of weight. I think I couldn't stop binging because my body was so scared of being starved again!
  • ShibaEars
    ShibaEars Posts: 3,928 Member
    I hate shoe shopping (unless it's for running shoes). Once I eventually find a pair I like, I will wear them until they fall apart. Years ago I worked in a fast food restauarant and had to borrow other people's shoes to take the garbage outside if it was raining/snowing because mine had holes in the bottom.
  • Boobietrap1337
    Boobietrap1337 Posts: 195 Member
    ShibaEars wrote: »
    I don't wear panties when I go to the gym. I can't. It feels way too constrictive!!

Confession: The word "panties" makes me cringe, unless it's referring to a little girl's underwear.

I guess it's a roller derby thing, because we call our helmet cover panties. So I always refer to underwear as panties. To make lots of off color jokes.

• berlynnwall
    berlynnwall Posts: 669 Member
    ShibaEars wrote: »
    I hate shoe shopping (unless it's for running shoes). Once I eventually find a pair I like, I will wear them until they fall apart. Years ago I worked in a fast food restauarant and had to borrow other people's shoes to take the garbage outside if it was raining/snowing because mine had holes in the bottom.

My fiance is like that. If I don't buy him shoes, he will just keep wearing the same ones until they crumble off of his feet into a pile of dust. He's lucky I like shopping.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    I'm jealous of my husband who doesn't seem to care that much when he has a bad food day (he's 'trying' to lose weight), while I feel horribly guilty when I do.

Of course I'm in the middle of my healthy weight range, and he's still obese, so I guess there's that.
  • JulieAnneFIU
    JulieAnneFIU Posts: 125 Member
    I'm a 37 year old post-hysterectomy bipolar mom with insomnia, an anxiety disorder and an autoimmune disorder. I'm allergic to nineteen foods. I stalk these forums like it's my job, LOVE sugar addiction threads but am terrified to reply to anything because I don't want to be judged. Took me three attempts to post this. Also my dog is named Tribute after the Tenacious D song, my wedding song was from Buffy's "Once More With Feeling" musical episode and I'm three years sober and often times have dreams where I accidentally drink and when I realize that happened I flip out, wake up and reassure myself it was in fact just a dream. *train wreck*
  • caryb2015
    caryb2015 Posts: 38 Member
    xMrBunglex wrote: »
    schonton wrote: »
    at the age of 26 (almost 27) i like to go to bed at 10pm so that i can wake up at 4:30 am. I can get a lot of things done at that hour. and I still get my 6 hours in.

At the age of 45 I like to go to bed at 10 and get up at 4:30 becauszzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    At the age of 55 I have to go to bed at 10 because hot flashes wake me up between 2 and 4 am and some nights I then can't go back to sleep.
  • Mediocrates55
    Mediocrates55 Posts: 326 Member
    I'm a 37 year old post-hysterectomy bipolar mom with insomnia, an anxiety disorder and an autoimmune disorder. I'm allergic to nineteen foods. I stalk these forums like it's my job, LOVE sugar addiction threads but am terrified to reply to anything because I don't want to be judged. Took me three attempts to post this. Also my dog is named Tribute after the Tenacious D song, my wedding song was from Buffy's "Once More With Feeling" musical episode and I'm three years sober and often times have dreams where I accidentally drink and when I realize that happened I flip out, wake up and reassure myself it was in fact just a dream. *train wreck*

I love you. I'm 30 with profound ADD and anxiety disorders. I'm allergic to about a million different things (including dust and cardboard) but luckily(?) no foods. I have an autoimmune disorder also. My dog's name is Dog because I'm THAT creative, and I write novels for replies then delete them because I suck at personing with people. Nice to meet you. :-)
  • snarlingcoyote
    snarlingcoyote Posts: 399 Member
    I am miserable and unhappy and I know it's just peri-menopausal hormones kicking in, but I got a 4/5, exceeds expectations, on my employee evaluation. No one gets a 5, that's fine, and I got several positive comments and no negative ones, but I wanted like a 4.3 or something. . .

Yes, I know I'm silly and have unrealistic expectations, but anyway. And that misery is why I didn't go for a run this evening either. And if I can't distract myself soon, I'm probably going to go into the kitchen and have a frozen dinner on top of my late lunch. . .

So I'm off to distract myself with a good book and a hot cup of joe.

Oh, and I've definitely lost size, but my weight is up by like 2lbs. I keep telling myself, it's okay, but I don't believe myself.

Hormones suck, btw.
  • Virkati
    Virkati Posts: 679 Member
    All the new threads saying that this or that person needs new friends to support and motivate them. Uuuuuugggghhhh!!! Irritates the dickens out of me because it just sounds so selfish. "I'm picking you to be my friend because YOUR job is to keep ME motivated and on the right track".

And I've deleted "friends" because they are just support suckers. I know, sounds super judgy, but I need the same amount of support that I give and I just can't keep them.
  • azulvioleta6
    azulvioleta6 Posts: 4,196 Member
    I frequently go to bed between 2-4 AM. Sometimes even when I have to work the next day.