Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    spamarie wrote: »
    I visit a weight management nurse who has mistakenly recorded my height as one inch taller than I am (I don't know how since she measured me - I didn't tell her or lie about it). I should correct her, but it would push up my BMI by a point or so and I'm vain in front of other people.

Ever since I had my daughter, the doctor's office records my height as 5'5" instead of 5'6". I don't know if my daughter sucked the calcium out of my bones or what but I refuse to accept that I have lost an inch so I just keep saying I'm 5'6".

• LouLouStBijou
    LouLouStBijou Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    On Friday night I was cleaning up after a massive birthday party at my house, it was 2am and I was randomly eating the left over baked goods off the tray they had been sitting on for the last six hours... I can't even imagine how many pieces of cake I ate.

I brought the rest of the leftovers into work today so that my co-workers could dispatch them for me.
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    Also, I had a terrible realization this weekend, my son is 6, and when I was 6 I ruled my neighborhood on my dukes of hazard big wheel, my son just turned 6, and I can't let him out into my own fenced in back yard without supervision.

I tried so hard to talk my daughter into a big wheel. Kids don't ride those things anymore. They are missing out on the excellent skidding potential.

• clairebelle222
    clairebelle222 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    I blame Dean Winchester for making me have Chinese yesterday. I always get mad cravings when I watch Supernatural...

Dean Winchester gives me cravings, but, uh, not for Chinese food...
    tumblr_mer1h0Uhmw1r2jh02o1_500.gif

Yes please.

Dean Winchester haunts all of my dreams and i cant wait for tomorrow night, 9 pm...
  • jdhcm2006
    jdhcm2006 Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    I had my wisdom teeth removed last week, and I was only eating between 400-1000 calories a day for 4 days. It sucked, but all I could think was, "well at least I'll lose some weight." I ended up "losing" 4-5 pounds, but I'm not going to count anything until next week b/c I know that that number is so false.
  • Marthy101
    Marthy101 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I stopped buying snacky foods to try and curb my 7 to 10 pm "grazing". Last night I mowed down a plate of cheese and crackers.

I feel your pain! I crave sweets in a bad way at night. I've tried to quit buying the sweet little snacks; I tell myself they are Only for 1 little serving at time, but....Doesn't always work that way! Also, if you're determined to go nuts, you (well I ) will make do with whatever's on hand!!! I need a non-food activity to distract and entertain me!!
  • papayahed
    papayahed Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    k2mexox wrote: »
    I hate when people judge you for one loop hole you allow yourself. I allow myself either one diet coke or one coke zero a day, sometimes I don't drink it at all, sometimes I drink a little more. I don't judge or hate myself for It. It's what keeps me going and keeps away the nasty headaches. Eventually I want to ditch it all together.

My friend. The one I'm doing this with is constantly picking on me for it. When she ate an entire pint of Ben and jerrys in front of me and I didn't say anything! Accountability is great but for us it only seems one sided. I know when she's having a bad day and to let it go and when to say something. She just says it all the time and it crawls under my skin because I feel like she thinks she's better than me. She even makes the comments that she doesn't know how I survive in my house when my mom always buys delicious foods and I totally resist them! Give me a break woman!! Rant over.

Right??? I gave up pop and fast food. I'm strict about pop but I built in a fast food loop hole. I consider anything that has a drive through fast food, if it doesn't have a drive through I can go there. People always pointing out that subway and pizza are fast food. I just tell them "It's my game my rules" In reality the point is to make myself eat at home.

I would totally eat only paczki tomorrow, if I could find some! I am a transplant to Louisiana and they never heard of paczki. Around here it's all about King Cake.
  • JPW1990
    JPW1990 Posts: 2,424 Member
    Options
    jemhh wrote: »
    Also, I had a terrible realization this weekend, my son is 6, and when I was 6 I ruled my neighborhood on my dukes of hazard big wheel, my son just turned 6, and I can't let him out into my own fenced in back yard without supervision.

I tried so hard to talk my daughter into a big wheel. Kids don't ride those things anymore. They are missing out on the excellent skidding potential.

FWIW, it looks like the new ones don't have handbrakes anymore. It may just be certain brands, but the ones my in-laws got for their grandkids last year are just plastic trycycles, no skidding.
  • KrisAZ000
    KrisAZ000 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'll find it hard to take advice from anyone who says they love something that's terrible. like the dumbasses who spent 80.7 million dollars watching Shades of Gray.

Wow, good to know I'm a dumbass just for watching a movie.

Confession: I totally judge people who get so bent out of shape over the entertainment preferences of others that they feel the need to call them deragatory names.
  • AgentOrangeJuice
    AgentOrangeJuice Posts: 1,069 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Thigh gap, how can something so unhealthy look so good?

• jdhcm2006
    jdhcm2006 Posts: 2,254 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Thigh gap, how can something so unhealthy look so good?

thigh-mermaid.jpg

Even though it should be "you're" and not "your" but whatevs.
  • k2mexox
    k2mexox Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    papayahed wrote: »
    k2mexox wrote: »
    I hate when people judge you for one loop hole you allow yourself. I allow myself either one diet coke or one coke zero a day, sometimes I don't drink it at all, sometimes I drink a little more. I don't judge or hate myself for It. It's what keeps me going and keeps away the nasty headaches. Eventually I want to ditch it all together.

My friend. The one I'm doing this with is constantly picking on me for it. When she ate an entire pint of Ben and jerrys in front of me and I didn't say anything! Accountability is great but for us it only seems one sided. I know when she's having a bad day and to let it go and when to say something. She just says it all the time and it crawls under my skin because I feel like she thinks she's better than me. She even makes the comments that she doesn't know how I survive in my house when my mom always buys delicious foods and I totally resist them! Give me a break woman!! Rant over.

Right??? I gave up pop and fast food. I'm strict about pop but I built in a fast food loop hole. I consider anything that has a drive through fast food, if it doesn't have a drive through I can go there. People always pointing out that subway and pizza are fast food. I just tell them "It's my game my rules" In reality the point is to make myself eat at home.

I would totally eat only paczki tomorrow, if I could find some! I am a transplant to Louisiana and they never heard of paczki. Around here it's all about King Cake.

I think if we didn't have our loop holes we would have big fails way more often!
  • Pipsqueak1965
    Pipsqueak1965 Posts: 397 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    When I'm craving something sweet i eat spoonfuls of jam (jelly for Americans) out of the jar.
  • xMrBunglex
    xMrBunglex Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    I find the "rate the person above you" or "date, marry, etc..." type of threads incredibly stupid and their participants to be attention-starved idiots.

Whew, good to get that off my chest.

33jiali.jpg
  • azulvioleta6
    azulvioleta6 Posts: 4,196 Member
    Options
    Recee85 wrote: »
    I weigh at least 2-3 pounds lighter when I weigh myself backwards on the scale, so I started going with that number instead of weighing normally.

This is awesome!
  • MissJessicaLang
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    sigh...When I found that I couldn't eat peanut butter in moderation, and had to get it out of my apartment ASAP, I not only threw it away-I drowned the jar in water first so I wouldn't be tempted...

I can't believe I shared that.

I did the exact same thing!! Wow, I mean I didn't drown it in water I just emptied it into the garbage but still. I actually have to get my roommate to hide her peanut butter, just so I wont be tempted. Haha! Peanut butter is just way too delicious, I can literally eat an entire jar in one day.
  • azulvioleta6
    Options
    I am small upstairs, have always been small upstairs, and will always be small upstairs. My mom is the same way. I have no sisters.

Big bra cups look really weird and kind of scary to me.

I'll let you in on a secret. I'm a DD and my own bra cups look really weird and scary to me sometimes. I mean, I'm strapping a pair of soup bowls to my chest every morning. . .

Yeah, the ones with the molded cups are kind of freaky, I will admit.
  • GreenValli
    GreenValli Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    funjen1972 wrote: »
    I wear the same stinky workout clothes for several days without washing. Ewww gross, I know. Always change my socks though lol

I do, too. I don't mind wearing workout clothes more than one day since I only wear them for the hour or two that I am exercising and driving to and from the gym. I do not want to do laundry that often or buy multiple sets of workout clothes. Or if I did run out of clean workout clothes then I might have an excuse not to go.

Guess from the posters, you are not alone Funjen!

70044776.png
  • azulvioleta6
    Options
    Merkavar wrote: »
    amyh1994 wrote: »
    ... today I took the train for 45 minutes just to get a burrito.

yep.

I can't say I have had a burrito. Not even 100% sure what it is. Like a kebab isn't it?

Where do you live that you have never had a burrito? I am agog at the thought of a burrito-less life.

Not like a kebob--more life a gyro/schwarma with a thinner wrap.
  • Azexas
    Azexas Posts: 4,334 Member
    Options
    I woke up to get to the gym at 5am, saw it was -9 degrees outside, and said screw it. Went back to bed for 2 more hours before I had to get up for work.