Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Slashnl
    Slashnl Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    sodakat wrote: »
    Slashnl wrote: »
    jdhcm2006 wrote: »
    scaryg53 wrote: »
    Thigh gap, how can something so unhealthy look so good?

thigh-mermaid.jpg

Even though it should be "you're" and not "your" but whatevs.
    Also, than not then lol

Ha! I got so caught up in the "your/you're" that I didn't even notice the "than/then"

Probably because then is actually correct.

You are right. I went back and read it and the only issue is "your/you're." thanks

I should let this go, but isn't "your" correct?? It was saying "your thighs". You're is a contraction for "you are". I think the whole thing is correct.

It's the second "your" that is incorrect. "Your thighs" is right. "Your one step", should be You're one step"

I'm still wondering what "raw salami" is, so don't feel bad about not letting something in this thread go!

55835802.png

Oh!!!! Ok! Thank you for pointing it out. Now, maybe I can move on. :)
  • katalinax87
    katalinax87 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    My first confession - I'm so over being ill that I went and had a little cry in the bathroom. It's only a cold but a nasty one that has spread to my sinuses and ears. I'm such a wimp
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Just had a little (tiny, really) health scare with my son, and now all I can think about it is going and getting some comfort food. I am recognizing this emotional eating pattern, and I still want to do it anyway.
  • lorib75
    lorib75 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    I ate 7 Golden Oreo Double Stuff cookies yesterday in one sitting. Then later I ate 12 vanilla wafers.
  • foodiedesigner
    foodiedesigner Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    My day went great diet wise and just now that I was about to sleep I ate sooji ka halwa (high fat pudding). URGHHHHH!!! :'(
  • ZombieKillaPrincess
    Options
    BZAH10 wrote: »
    I had Del Taco yesterday :-( I went a long time without eating yesterday and did a bikram yoga class. Didn't get off work til 11pm at the yoga studio and stopped by to get some tacos since it was taco Tuesday and some nachos... then I had some "no sugar added blueberry pie" and ice cream for dessert... #fatty

I was still within calorie range but I feel guilty because I know it was a bad dinner choice.

Since it was both within your calories range and not something you do often I don't think you should feel guilty at all!

Thanks! You are right, but I still felt super guilty! >.<
  • dapunks
    dapunks Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I ate ALL the nachos for lunch and I don't feel one bit of guilt!
  • fireheart5
    fireheart5 Posts: 8 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I weigh myself before and after pooping. It makes me feel better.
  • sherbear702
    sherbear702 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    I have a pretty good walk that I do on my lunch break. It's down the road a ways, up a super steep hill, down the other side and back around. It's fairly difficult, but I know a few people from my office do that route every now and then. I thought I was all alone, huffing and puffing up the hill and I was a bit gassy so I was letting one slip every now and then. I make it to the top and not 50 feet behind me is a co-worker...apparently I'd been crop dusting him the whole way up hill. I feel super bad about it and now I'm embarassed. I hope 50 feet was a good enough buffer to the let the smell disappate before he walked though it. Oops.
  • Asher_Ethan
    Asher_Ethan Posts: 2,430 Member
    Options
    My confession is I absolutely messed up yesterday on calories.... I unfortunately starved myself which sent me into a binge... UGHHHHHHHH Today is a new day!
  • ShibaEars
    ShibaEars Posts: 3,928 Member
    Options
    I have a pretty good walk that I do on my lunch break. It's down the road a ways, up a super steep hill, down the other side and back around. It's fairly difficult, but I know a few people from my office do that route every now and then. I thought I was all alone, huffing and puffing up the hill and I was a bit gassy so I was letting one slip every now and then. I make it to the top and not 50 feet behind me is a co-worker...apparently I'd been crop dusting him the whole way up hill. I feel super bad about it and now I'm embarassed. I hope 50 feet was a good enough buffer to the let the smell disappate before he walked though it. Oops.

HAHAHA this is awesome!
  • Lefty1290
    Lefty1290 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    My mom made Thanksgiving food for dinner. So good. The only thing I regret is the stomachache afterward because I haven't been eating such big portions.
  • Carlos_421
    Carlos_421 Posts: 5,132 Member
    Options
    ythannah wrote: »
    Francl27 wrote: »

Oh and I always eat the crust last in pies because it's my favorite part.

I always eat the crust first, because I like it the least. And more than once I've been told I eat pie "backwards".

So there's some rule about how to eat pie?

You do eat it backwards but you're right that it's the worst part. I often don't eat the crust at all.
  • ladybuggnorris
    ladybuggnorris Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    ShibaEars wrote: »
    Tubbs216 wrote: »
    ShibaEars wrote: »
    Tubbs216 wrote: »
    I need to know whether all those people who confessed to still having their Christmas decorations up have taken them down by now. I was just out walking in my neighbourhood and was amazed at how many lights and wreaths are still up. Am considering starting a petition!

I WILL SIGN THAT!

LOL! I'm always shocked by how long some people leave it up. I love my Christmas tree, but on December 26, I want it gone, or the evening of Dec 25 if I happen to be home.

My neighbours have their lights up still (not lit, but on the house). Here it's not uncommon for people to leave them on their house most of the year, because no one wants to put them up/take them down in the cold.

I've seen a few people still have wreaths up on their doors, and I find that odd.

Here too (western Canada!) but we've had amazing weather since Christmas, so that's no excuse. Anyway, I'm not talking about un-lit lights, which are common, but giant snowmen on the lawn and garlands etc.

I'm in Alberta, just a bit north of Edmonton :)

I am in Central Saskatchewan and we have had nice weather this winter, until this month. It seems Mother Nature has stopped taking her meds. For instance, yesterday was -3C and tonight is supposed to be -38C.
  • Lefty1290
    Lefty1290 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    spamarie wrote: »
    I really hate tomatoes, especially cooked tomatoes. I used to let people know if they asked, then they'd serve lasagne or pizza and be all surprised when I just couldn't eat it because it's got tomatoes in and they make me wretch.

So now I just tell people I'm allergic to them (I'm really not). Terrible but there's no other way to get people to accept I just don't like pizza.

I tell people the same thing about Strawberries. I hate them. The smell... it even makes me queasy to see people eat them. I say I'm allergic because there is no way I can eat something that has them in it, or has even been touched by one (if I'm served a glass of champagne with a strawberry on it, I can't just pull it off, I can't even had the wine poured into a new glass, I have to give it away and buy a whole new glass that's never seen one).

I feel the same way about mayo or mayo like sauces. I can't eat any food that has mayo on it or in it. Mayo to me is nothing, but a mouth full of disgusting.

I'm the same way about mayo and onions. I despise onions, raw or cooked. They're in everything. :(
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    After a week of being sick and ravenous eating, I'm at my heaviest since July, 235.2.

Also, I've been measuring my brown rice wrong, it says a serving size is 1 1/2 cups 146g, well I was measuring the 1 1/2 cups and sticking to that, which is like twice as much as 146g is. So I measured out 146g and I'll be going with that from here on out.

I bought a scale today and weighed my cereal. Who knew there was such a difference! Well, a lesson learned for sure.

Aww..yup decided to weigh out my oatmeal yesterday instead of just scooping up 1/2c of it. WOW, rather shocked in how much was left in the measuring cup when I poured the grams I needed into the bowl on the scale.

Soooo much simpler taking a measuring cup from the container though...might be why I never gave it a thought before. Typically I measure out everything else with the scale.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    My kids brought back some leftover donuts from their party and somehow one of them made it into my mouth. So that's 3 today. *sigh* Might as well have some ice cream cake tonight now too...
  • ogmomma2012
    ogmomma2012 Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    I confess that I am absolutely in love with what my booty looks like.

And I'm a momma that does what she wants, when she wants, and still has time for my two year old. ;)

I confess some MAJOR assumptions were made about a parenting life from some child-free individuals, and that irritates me because we still save, we still buy what we want. We can still have fun while being parents and it makes me sad how some child-free people see us.

I have lost 30 pounds, and though I have a really long way to go, I have really noticed the loss in my butt. My underwear and pants just hang there now. Every time I look at it in the mirror, I am all "Damn, girl!" It's enough to keep me going!

Totally adding you. :disagree: We can be in butt-love together. The downside is my chest, but I'll take that if I'm going to be under 200lbs by the end of next month. :smiley:
  • ogmomma2012
    ogmomma2012 Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    I confess that I am absolutely in love with what my booty looks like.

And I'm a momma that does what she wants, when she wants, and still has time for my two year old. ;)

I confess some MAJOR assumptions were made about a parenting life from some child-free individuals
    , and that irritates me because we still save, we still buy what we want. We can still have fun while being parents and it makes me sad how some child-free people see us.

I can see that happening, but I've also been on the receiving end of assumptions from friends who have children. I remember a friend of mine made a comment about if she had my life she'd never have an issues paying her bills and I just don't know how hard it is to budget for 4 kids. It took everything in me to not say "it was your choice to have 4 kids." Plus, the comment came from nowhere, all I was doing was making sure that I didn't forget to pay my student loan bill. I wasn't complaining about not having money. It was weird.

Your friend (ex friend?) is just a weirdo. I mean, I could have another baby RIGHT now and still only have a slight increase (more diapers, I have literally everything else) and live just the way we are now. Not YOUR fault she doesn't know how to live within her means! :wink:

And FTR, I'm totally chill with people not wanting kids. What I find enjoyment and fulfillment in isn't a universal thing and I think the majority of parents know that. You just do your thing, I'll do mine! :smiley:
  • JennaD075
    JennaD075 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I like to watch my exercise DVD's from the couch.