Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• ZombieKillaPrincess
    Options
    I had Del Taco yesterday :-( I went a long time without eating yesterday and did a bikram yoga class. Didn't get off work til 11pm at the yoga studio and stopped by to get some tacos since it was taco Tuesday and some nachos... then I had some "no sugar added blueberry pie" and ice cream for dessert... #fatty

I was still within calorie range but I feel guilty because I know it was a bad dinner choice.
  • kaylaaah88
    kaylaaah88 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I purposefully design all my meals so I can eat large portions for little calories. Despite losing a bajillion pounds, and maintaining the loss, I still need QUANITITY to feel full.

My guests are aghast when they see my big ol' jethro portions. (ie- huge bowls of air popped popcorn, 2 or 3 potatoes with my dinner, mountains of salad... etc)

Also, sometimes, when I am stressed, I still binge eat. Its very comforting to overeat, like wrapping up in a warm blanket.

Each binge session gets farther and farther apart, and I can usually somewhat balance the week to prevent weight gain. Its pretty infrequent now, but still happens sometimes.

I also need big portions. I eat massive amounts of salad and vegetables with dinner. I usually eat like a quarter of a head of cabbage, which essentially fills my entire plate.
  • WolverhamptonFitness
    Options
    I weigh myself after working out and take that as my actual weight....

Today I have had 7 biscuits... but I am coming to the end of a Slimfast shake for breakfast and lunch diet...
  • jdhcm2006
    jdhcm2006 Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    jdhcm2006 wrote: »
    scaryg53 wrote: »
    Thigh gap, how can something so unhealthy look so good?

thigh-mermaid.jpg

Even though it should be "you're" and not "your" but whatevs.
    Also, than not then lol

Ha! I got so caught up in the "your/you're" that I didn't even notice the "than/then"

Probably because then is actually correct.

You are right. I went back and read it and the only issue is "your/you're." thanks
  • Jolinia
    Jolinia Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    I ate a block and a half of cheese yesterday. I was thinking about banishing the stuff from the fridge for a few weeks. When I run out of what little is left, I guess I will.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Jolinia wrote: »
    I ate a block and a half of cheese yesterday. I was thinking about banishing the stuff from the fridge for a few weeks. When I run out of what little is left, I guess I will.

I am imagining Tillamook Cheese cheddar blocks, which are like 8 inches by 4 inches by 4 inches. I assume yours were not that big? If they were, color me impressed!

• BZAH10
    BZAH10 Posts: 5,709 Member
    Options
    I had Del Taco yesterday :-( I went a long time without eating yesterday and did a bikram yoga class. Didn't get off work til 11pm at the yoga studio and stopped by to get some tacos since it was taco Tuesday and some nachos... then I had some "no sugar added blueberry pie" and ice cream for dessert... #fatty

I was still within calorie range but I feel guilty because I know it was a bad dinner choice.

Since it was both within your calories range and not something you do often I don't think you should feel guilty at all!
  • Jolinia
    Jolinia Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    Jolinia wrote: »

I am imagining Tillamook Cheese cheddar blocks, which are like 8 inches by 4 inches by 4 inches. I assume yours were not that big? If they were, color me impressed!

Total cheese consumption was about 12 oz. A typical small block is 8. Now if I'd eaten the entire block from Costco, I think I'd be dead right now!
  • Slashnl
    Slashnl Posts: 337 Member
    Options

thigh-mermaid.jpg

Also, than not then lol

Ha! I got so caught up in the "your/you're" that I didn't even notice the "than/then"

You are right. I went back and read it and the only issue is "your/you're." thanks

I should let this go, but isn't "your" correct?? It was saying "your thighs". You're is a contraction for "you are". I think the whole thing is correct.
  • LauraHasABabyJack
    LauraHasABabyJack Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    Love to go fishing, can't fathom the idea of touching a fish and having to take it off the hook. Last time we went fishing, my wife had to take the fish of the hook for me.
    Me too! I hate touching fish. I used to barely be able to look at them or smell them. I've gotten better over the years and enjoy fishing and looking but still no touching, especially if it's alive. I even have a hard time wading when we go fossil hunting because of the small darters all over.
  • sodakat
    sodakat Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    Slashnl wrote: »

thigh-mermaid.jpg

Also, than not then lol

I should let this go, but isn't "your" correct?? It was saying "your thighs". You're is a contraction for "you are". I think the whole thing is correct.

It's the second "your" that is incorrect. "Your thighs" is right. "Your one step", should be You're one step"

I'm still wondering what "raw salami" is, so don't feel bad about not letting something in this thread go!

55835802.png

• selena_teresa
    selena_teresa Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Tubbs216 wrote: »
    I need to know whether all those people who confessed to still having their Christmas decorations up have taken them down by now. I was just out walking in my neighbourhood and was amazed at how many lights and wreaths are still up. Am considering starting a petition!

I WILL SIGN THAT!
  • rungirl1973
    rungirl1973 Posts: 2,559 Member
    Options
    I need to know whether all those people who confessed to still having their Christmas decorations up have taken them down by now. I was just out walking in my neighbourhood and was amazed at how many lights and wreaths are still up. Am considering starting a petition!

I WILL SIGN THAT!

LOL! I'm always shocked by how long some people leave it up. I love my Christmas tree, but on December 26, I want it gone, or the evening of Dec 25 if I happen to be home.
  • ShibaEars
    ShibaEars Posts: 3,928 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options

I WILL SIGN THAT!

LOL! I'm always shocked by how long some people leave it up. I love my Christmas tree, but on December 26, I want it gone, or the evening of Dec 25 if I happen to be home.

My neighbours have their lights up still (not lit, but on the house). Here it's not uncommon for people to leave them on their house most of the year, because no one wants to put them up/take them down in the cold.

I've seen a few people still have wreaths up on their doors, and I find that odd.
  • StayingCalm
    StayingCalm Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I ate about six chocolates (almost the entire thing) of the Russell Stover discounted Valentine's Day candy. I am pretty embarrassed at this, since I have lost a good deal of weight. I know I probably put five back on (or more)!
  • StayingCalm
    StayingCalm Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Oh, and this little bender has put me over my calorie goals by at least 500. Uggh!
  • Tubbs216
    Tubbs216 Posts: 6,597 Member
    Options
    ShibaEars wrote: »

I WILL SIGN THAT!

My neighbours have their lights up still (not lit, but on the house). Here it's not uncommon for people to leave them on their house most of the year, because no one wants to put them up/take them down in the cold.

I've seen a few people still have wreaths up on their doors, and I find that odd.

Here too (western Canada!) but we've had amazing weather since Christmas, so that's no excuse. Anyway, I'm not talking about un-lit lights, which are common, but giant snowmen on the lawn and garlands etc.
  • ShibaEars
    ShibaEars Posts: 3,928 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    ShibaEars wrote: »

I WILL SIGN THAT!

Here too (western Canada!) but we've had amazing weather since Christmas, so that's no excuse. Anyway, I'm not talking about un-lit lights, which are common, but giant snowmen on the lawn and garlands etc.

I'm in Alberta, just a bit north of Edmonton :)

• ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »

Oh and I always eat the crust last in pies because it's my favorite part.

I always eat the crust first, because I like it the least. And more than once I've been told I eat pie "backwards".

So there's some rule about how to eat pie? Wtf?
  • schonton
    schonton Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I just don't eat the exposed crust on pie. I also only eat sweet potato pie. I refuse to eat cooked fruit. It's too sweet.

If I can smell the sugar coming off of a banana I won't eat it.

I would give my rabbit to my Caribbean friends for a steak right now. cooked medium and loaded with lots of garlic. Or maybe beef heart cooked the same way.