Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Christi102012
    Christi102012 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I've pretty much taken February off food tracking and running. I've gained a few lbs back but it's not too bad and I'm determined to get back to the routine on Sunday
  • moglovesshoez
    moglovesshoez Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    The other day I threw a bag of fudge in my bedroom bin. The next day I dug it back out.......
  • spamarie
    spamarie Posts: 2,825 Member
    Options
    I really hate tomatoes, especially cooked tomatoes. I used to let people know if they asked, then they'd serve lasagne or pizza and be all surprised when I just couldn't eat it because it's got tomatoes in and they make me wretch.

So now I just tell people I'm allergic to them (I'm really not). Terrible but there's no other way to get people to accept I just don't like pizza.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    spamarie wrote: »
    I really hate tomatoes, especially cooked tomatoes. I used to let people know if they asked, then they'd serve lasagne or pizza and be all surprised when I just couldn't eat it because it's got tomatoes in and they make me wretch.

So now I just tell people I'm allergic to them (I'm really not). Terrible but there's no other way to get people to accept I just don't like pizza.

I tell people the same thing about Strawberries. I hate them. The smell... it even makes me queasy to see people eat them. I say I'm allergic because there is no way I can eat something that has them in it, or has even been touched by one (if I'm served a glass of champagne with a strawberry on it, I can't just pull it off, I can't even had the wine poured into a new glass, I have to give it away and buy a whole new glass that's never seen one).
  • Scorpiotwin
    Scorpiotwin Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    spamarie wrote: »

I tell people the same thing about Strawberries. I hate them. The smell... it even makes me queasy to see people eat them. I say I'm allergic because there is no way I can eat something that has them in it, or has even been touched by one (if I'm served a glass of champagne with a strawberry on it, I can't just pull it off, I can't even had the wine poured into a new glass, I have to give it away and buy a whole new glass that's never seen one).

I feel the same way about mayo or mayo like sauces. I can't eat any food that has mayo on it or in it. Mayo to me is nothing, but a mouth full of disgusting.
  • altogirl2
    altogirl2 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I can't even think about avocados. They're slimy, greasy, green, disgusting things disguised as food, LOL!
  • joseccastaneda
    joseccastaneda Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Love to go fishing, can't fathom the idea of touching a fish and having to take it off the hook. Last time we went fishing, my wife had to take the fish of the hook for me.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Today is my kids birthday and I ordered donuts at the local shop for their school party. I figured I'd buy one for me while I was at it, considering I had to go out at 7am in this freezing cold to buy them.

I was up completely starving at 6.30am and pretty much had to have some food (PMS)... so I made something that typically fills me up for hours (two eggs and some refried beans), but there wasn't that much left in the can of beans so I finished it and ended up eating twice the serving I usually have. Then I went to get the donuts, and willpower failed and I bought myself two instead of one (the last two flavors I wanted to try from that shop).

And that's how you eat 1000 calories for breakfast. For what it's worth, my stomach isn't too happy about two donuts for breakfast. But it was delicious and I'm definitely full now... and hopefully it lasts because I have 800 calories left today if I want to stick to my deficit...

Oh and obviously there is cake tonight. Ice cream cake. Definitely won't fit in my day, but I'm probably going to end up eating at maintenance again...
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    tchell99 wrote: »
    Confession: I talk to my dog like she's a person. And I sing songs to her all the time. Original songs about how awesome she is...

My dog's name is Bagel and his theme song is "Who's That Bagel?" sung to the tune of Who's That Lady by the Isley Brothers.

• stephaniels0416
    stephaniels0416 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    tchell99 wrote: »
    Confession: I talk to my dog like she's a person. And I sing songs to her all the time. Original songs about how awesome she is...

I sing to mine, too. His name is Tucker, but he gets called Woof or Tucker Woof about as often as he's called Tucker. His is: Old McTucker Woof had a farm eieio and on that farm he had a Tucker Woof eieio. With a woof woof here and a woof woof there, old McTucker Woof had a farm eieio.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    My mom walked in on me exercising in my underwear. Not the highlight of my day so far.
  • Diddle_x
    Options
  • DeWoSa
    DeWoSa Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    I skipped pages 55 through 104.
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    I want to confess about a judgement I made on a friend's status update, but I'm afraid she will see it and I don't want a confrontation.
  • Jolinia
    Jolinia Posts: 846 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    The other day I threw a bag of fudge in my bedroom bin. The next day I dug it back out.......

Yeah, I have to despoil anything I throw out because I want to eat it. So spray it with cleaner or ruin it with water, or tear it up and throw it in the bin unwrapped. Otherwise it's likely to be rescued in a later moment of weakness.

Confession: I've watched so many British documentaries I use the word 'bin' as often as 'garbage' or 'trash' now.
  • jdhcm2006
    jdhcm2006 Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    scaryg53 wrote: »
    jdhcm2006 wrote: »
    Thigh gap, how can something so unhealthy look so good?

thigh-mermaid.jpg

Even though it should be "you're" and not "your" but whatevs.
    Also, than not then lol

Ha! I got so caught up in the "your/you're" that I didn't even notice the "than/then"
  • rungirl1973
    rungirl1973 Posts: 2,559 Member
    Options
    scaryg53 wrote: »
    Thigh gap, how can something so unhealthy look so good?

thigh-mermaid.jpg

Even though it should be "you're" and not "your" but whatevs.
    Also, than not then lol

Ha! I got so caught up in the "your/you're" that I didn't even notice the "than/then"

Probably because then is actually correct.
  • Scorpiotwin
    Scorpiotwin Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I would rather be at the gym then my h*ll hole of a job right now. Listening to gospel music is not even helping.
  • kaylaaah88
    kaylaaah88 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    If I'm over by just a few calories at the end of the day, I'll add in more of my exercise to keep the number green.

I'm also done updating my weight on MFP, because it keeps dropping my calories and I'm too lazy to set it manually.

I quick add calories to avoid diary entries like "Pringles, one tube."

I seriously laughed out loud at the Pringles example. Sounds like me except Cheez it's are my weakness.

• tulips_and_tea
    tulips_and_tea Posts: 5,711 Member
    Options
    circae wrote: »
    Ok this is kind of cheap and silly, but I've lost enough weight so far that my boobs are disappearing. I don't want to buy new bras just yet so I'm thinking about stuffing them lol.

Ah! Mah boobs! They're disappearing with a quickness. :-( I'm so sad about this. I went from a D at my highest weight to a meager B now. I've never been a fan of large breasts, but they HAD to have looked better than the sad sacks I sport now. Doesn't help that two crotchfruit sucked all the life out of them also. *sigh* Saving for a boob job, for sure. Just a lift. No implants.

It took me a minute to figure out what crotchfruit were. That's hilarious. I'm going to use that one.

Same here!