Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• joseccastaneda
    joseccastaneda Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Elaborating on my many quirks besides the "no touching" i hate being in a isle at a store that might be smaller than regular isles. If my family have stopped in front of me and in my mind we are supposed to be heading in the direction were facing, i start feeling trapped and need to get out of that situation. I hate our local Bed Bath and Beyond for the isle spaces. I could easily just walk the other direction, but that would be too rational for my tastes.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    I hate mixing flavors when I eat. Typically I'll eat what I like the least first, until the last bite, then move on to something else, and finish with what I like the most. The only exception obviously are things with sauce, burritos, sandwiches, pizza, and some salads... And yeah I don't like it when foods touch either.

Oh and I always eat the crust last in pies because it's my favorite part.
  • overlook237
    overlook237 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    tchell99 wrote: »
    Confession: I talk to my dog like she's a person. And I sing songs to her all the time. Original songs about how awesome she is...

I do the same thing with my cat, Buddy! Of course, he just stares at me with cool indifference tinged with disgust, but whatever. :)
  • berlynnwall
    berlynnwall Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Elaborating on my many quirks besides the "no touching" i hate being in a isle at a store that might be smaller than regular isles. If my family have stopped in front of me and in my mind we are supposed to be heading in the direction were facing, i start feeling trapped and need to get out of that situation. I hate our local Bed Bath and Beyond for the isle spaces. I could easily just walk the other direction, but that would be too rational for my tastes.

Oh my gosh, yes. I cannot shop at our local Ross because their aisles are way too narrow. I feel like I can't focus on shopping because everything is too close together.

• ShibaEars
    ShibaEars Posts: 3,928 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    I hate mixing flavors when I eat. Typically I'll eat what I like the least first, until the last bite, then move on to something else, and finish with what I like the most. The only exception obviously are things with sauce, burritos, sandwiches, pizza, and some salads... And yeah I don't like it when foods touch either.

yes, I do all of this too!

• berlynnwall
    berlynnwall Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Today I figured out that if I turn my book holder upside down and put a paper on it, I can use the mouse and read all the internet things I want while on my exercise bike. I'll never leave the internet again mwahahaha.
  • ejuliano85
    ejuliano85 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I finished a great workout after work...dinner...loaded potato skins. They are amazing! They were in the freezer pre-diet food. Couldn't let them go to waste :)
  • AHeartbeatBehind
    Options
    If I let myself get too hungry I can get to a point of eating raw salami.. and cry from shame

I eat salami all the time as a snack. Helps me get to my protein goals.
  • snarlingcoyote
    snarlingcoyote Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    laura3977 wrote: »
    Apparently (according to various websites), the density of breast tissue is approximately 85% of that of water, so the most accurate measurement is to get a large bowl, place it in a baking tray, fill the bowl to the very top with water, dunk your bewb in the water until it is fully submerged (thus displacing the same volume of water as your bewb comprises) then measure the amount of water displaced into the tray (1ml of water = 1 gram), then multiply the grams of water by 0.85 to get the weight of your bewb.

This made me totally LOL ... Also, had a visual of me walking around trying to find bowls that fit my ginormous bewbs (I shall forever refer to them as bewbs BTW)

[/quote]
    I LOLed, but I am totally doing this tomorrow.
  • JourneyingJessica
    JourneyingJessica Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    ShibaEars wrote: »

yes, I do all of this too!

Um i though this is the way you're supposed to eat
  • Lefty1290
    Lefty1290 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Confession: every time I see someone refer to their "weight loss journey" I want to set something on fire.

LOL. I loved how people started calling Courtney from The Biggest Loser "Journey" because that's all she talked about.
  • Exquisitern
    Exquisitern Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    After a week of being sick and ravenous eating, I'm at my heaviest since July, 235.2.

Also, I've been measuring my brown rice wrong, it says a serving size is 1 1/2 cups 146g, well I was measuring the 1 1/2 cups and sticking to that, which is like twice as much as 146g is. So I measured out 146g and I'll be going with that from here on out.

I bought a scale today and weighed my cereal. Who knew there was such a difference! Well, a lesson learned for sure.
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    Whittedo wrote: »
    Tubbs216 wrote: »
    kbmnurse wrote: »
    I still sneak a smoke once in a awhile. UGGGG I know

I sneak a smoke every now and again. I don't see any problem with it. I used to be a half-pack a day smoker and so long as we don't defer back to our old habits, having one every few months (i mean 5-6, if that) isn't at all bad. I have been better lately and not even having one that frequently. Planning on keeping the trend going and being completely rid of them.

If I have even one cigarette, I'm absolutely sure I'd be back up to a pack-and-a-half a day within a month. I had my last cigarette on July 31st, 2012 and it's only been in the last month or so that I've resigned myself to the fact that I will never, ever, ever be able to smoke one again.
    Good for you!!
    I think that's why, in some ways, quitting smoking is 'easier' than losing weight - because you can be absolute about it "I will never, ever...." whereas with food, you will always have to eat. It's such a slippery slope.
    I quit in June of 1986 and I still believe that I am one away from a pack a day. I haven't had that one in almost 29 years.

Interesting.....I quit in January 1997, and I would not be able to smoke now if I wanted it. I can't even be around it, it makes me gag and I can't breathe. I can't believe I used to do that. I even would play an entire set of tennis with a cigarette hanging from my mouth!
  • ebtaylor137
    ebtaylor137 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I have 450 calories left for dinner and I'm trying really hard to ignore the small voice in my head that keeps saying 'just one snack'... So I had a cup of black mocha nut coffee instead. And now I'm going to be up way too late tonight.

I got decaf coffee specifically for this. It's not as good a cure as caffeinated coffee, but sleeping also stops those food cravings, so I want to do that sometime too. Also I'm a little bit of a coffee snob and am having trouble finding decaf coffee that tastes decent.
  • chunt87
    chunt87 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I ate 6 cookies my husband made today. This makes me dissapointed because in all other aspects I am trying so hard. I got all my steps and jogged this morning but this totally blew my calorie goal for today.
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options

I eat from the crust down, as it is my least favorite part lol

• JennaD075
    JennaD075 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I LOVE these confessions. They make me feel not as guilty or weird!
  • xxbubblegothanaxx
    Options
    I take shots of straight lemon juice. It burns your throat, but it curbs your appetite pretty well :)
  • altogirl2
    altogirl2 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Roza42 wrote: »
    spamarie wrote: »
    I had a bunch of organic dried figs this morning. I did not log them, but I probably will later.

This is the extent of my crazy food cheating. :)

I confess I thought this was some sort of rude pun. Are you being clever or have I admitted my own terrible inner workings?

Pun? I'm not seeing the joke. Explain it please!

I love figs and dates, but they are really not something I should be eating. My body just cannot handle the carbs. Eating a cup of figs is about as close as I ever get to a binge.

I guess some people don't understand the attraction. I love bacon wrapped dates, but I admit I really love fresh figs. I have a dwarf tree and eat all the figs off it. I don't share.

I LOVE fresh figs. When I was a kid, my uncle had a fig tree. Fresh warm figs, right off the tree are, well, heaven!
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    I take shots of straight lemon juice. It burns your throat, but it curbs your appetite pretty well :)

Watch your teeth if you're doing that often, it will screw up your enamel.