Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Replies

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Francl27 wrote: »
    I just had a 1000 calorie snack because PMS.

I know, right?!? I am freakin' ravenous today.
  • CONFESSION TIME: I've once ate a entire box of Chip Ahoy's chewy chocolate cookies and that was when I was craving something very sweet. Also, chocolate chip cookies are my vice. But that was probably about a year ago. Currently, I haven't craved cookies for a while, so I'm proud of myself for that one. It's very tempting when I walk by the cookies aisle at the grocery store, though! :disagree:
  • jdhcm2006
    jdhcm2006 Posts: 2,254 Member
    jdhcm2006 wrote: »
    I confess that I am absolutely in love with what my booty looks like.

And I'm a momma that does what she wants, when she wants, and still has time for my two year old. ;)

I confess some MAJOR assumptions were made about a parenting life from some child-free individuals
    , and that irritates me because we still save, we still buy what we want. We can still have fun while being parents and it makes me sad how some child-free people see us.

I can see that happening, but I've also been on the receiving end of assumptions from friends who have children. I remember a friend of mine made a comment about if she had my life she'd never have an issues paying her bills and I just don't know how hard it is to budget for 4 kids. It took everything in me to not say "it was your choice to have 4 kids." Plus, the comment came from nowhere, all I was doing was making sure that I didn't forget to pay my student loan bill. I wasn't complaining about not having money. It was weird.

Your friend (ex friend?) is just a weirdo. I mean, I could have another baby RIGHT now and still only have a slight increase (more diapers, I have literally everything else) and live just the way we are now. Not YOUR fault she doesn't know how to live within her means! :wink:

And FTR, I'm totally chill with people not wanting kids. What I find enjoyment and fulfillment in isn't a universal thing and I think the majority of parents know that. You just do your thing, I'll do mine! :smiley:
    All of this, but especially the bold!
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Francl27 wrote: »
    I just had a 1000 calorie snack because PMS.

Sing it. I added freakin' mozzarella sticks to my already complete dinner last night just because.
  • jessiruthica
    jessiruthica Posts: 412 Member
    I wish I could lose weight by googling exercise videos rather than actually following the videos themselves. Sadly, I haven't found that to be true.
  • Exquisitern
    Exquisitern Posts: 89 Member
    Tubbs216 wrote: »
    I need to know whether all those people who confessed to still having their Christmas decorations up have taken them down by now. I was just out walking in my neighbourhood and was amazed at how many lights and wreaths are still up. Am considering starting a petition!

I WILL SIGN THAT!

LOL! I'm always shocked by how long some people leave it up. I love my Christmas tree, but on December 26, I want it gone, or the evening of Dec 25 if I happen to be home.

I think it should be legal to vandalize any house still decorated after new years.

But then I hate Christmas. And since it starts in October now, I want it gone asap.

My Christmas tree is still up!! My daughter put it up and I refuse to take it down! It's in a part of the house that is rarely gone in to, so it doesn't bother me!!! I was always told that it was bad luck to keep it up after the the first of the year. Probably what's going on in my life, the bad luck of the 2014 Christmas tree!
    Please don't come vandalize my house!!
  • sherbear702
    sherbear702 Posts: 649 Member
    edited February 2015
    I don't understand people who wait until midnight to eat so they can log it the next day. Why are you still up at midnight!? Don't you have work the next day? If you went to bed at a normal time, you wouldn't be eating at night.
  • AgentOrangeJuice
    AgentOrangeJuice Posts: 1,069 Member
    I don't understand people who wait until midnight to eat so they can log it the next day. Why are you still up at midnight!? Don't you have work the next day? If you went to bed at a normal time, you wouldn't be eating at night.

this seems like judging people lol
  • lizschwab
    lizschwab Posts: 11 Member
    I might have thrown a whole bag (well almost a whole bag) of M&ms out the car window because I could not stop eating them.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member

To each their own though. I need sleep, and I'm typically up by 7am, so I typically go to bed by 10.30pm, but some people don't need as much sleep.

To be fair, I often go to bed early just because I know it will make breakfast seem closer and I'll be able to eat again 'faster' this way.
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    I secretly judge people in this thread all the time, but never point it out because NO JUDGEMENT. (There has been much rolling of the eyes!)
  • AshC1023
    AshC1023 Posts: 109
    I took both my dogs to the vet to be fixed today. Tired of hearing my male pine and snivel over my female who came in heat and I have kept separated.
    The confession: I'm having the vet cut his nails while he's out because he's difficult and makes me sit/lay on him to hold him down, while he's chewing on my arm, to trim them at home. My dog is such an a-hole. Even the vet said my dog was a bit on the psycho side, as I had to wait half an hour at the clinic and all he did was bark and snivel.
    This same dog has been through obedience training, schutzhund training, and is still poorly behaved. It's like he knows he's wrong, but does it anyway.
    I'm the dog person with an alarm on my trash can just so I can catch him digging in it and discipline the bad behavior...it doesn't stop him, but it does stop him from shredding it all over my house.
  • rungirl1973
    rungirl1973 Posts: 2,559 Member
    jdhcm2006 wrote: »
    I confess that I am absolutely in love with what my booty looks like.

And I'm a momma that does what she wants, when she wants, and still has time for my two year old. ;)

I confess some MAJOR assumptions were made about a parenting life from some child-free individuals
    , and that irritates me because we still save, we still buy what we want. We can still have fun while being parents and it makes me sad how some child-free people see us.

I can see that happening, but I've also been on the receiving end of assumptions from friends who have children. I remember a friend of mine made a comment about if she had my life she'd never have an issues paying her bills and I just don't know how hard it is to budget for 4 kids. It took everything in me to not say "it was your choice to have 4 kids." Plus, the comment came from nowhere, all I was doing was making sure that I didn't forget to pay my student loan bill. I wasn't complaining about not having money. It was weird.

Your friend (ex friend?) is just a weirdo. I mean, I could have another baby RIGHT now and still only have a slight increase (more diapers, I have literally everything else) and live just the way we are now. Not YOUR fault she doesn't know how to live within her means! :wink:

And FTR, I'm totally chill with people not wanting kids. What I find enjoyment and fulfillment in isn't a universal thing and I think the majority of parents know that. You just do your thing, I'll do mine! :smiley:

If that's the case, you must have a money tree in your yard. I had to pay for day care, before and after school care until my oldest was 13, clothes and shoes, activities in school, food, etc. And now I'm paying for college since my kids don't qualify for any financial aid for schooling. Yeah, if I hadn't had kids when I was younger, I'd be close to retiring by now. I wouldn't change it for the world, but I do know that it isn't cheap to raise kids and has most certainly changed the lifestyle I'm able to afford.
  • rungirl1973
    rungirl1973 Posts: 2,559 Member
    I didn't realize it may be odd to talk and sing to your pets until I met my husband and he laughed at me over my conversations with my Siamese. The cat talks back! I know what he's saying. LOL
  • sherbear702
    sherbear702 Posts: 649 Member
    edited February 2015

this seems like judging people lol

I totally am. I broke the rules of the thread. Shame on me :| It won't happen again. I'll adopt Ceci_O_K's method of secretly judging (you know we all do it)
  • ShibaEars
    ShibaEars Posts: 3,928 Member
    I didn't realize it may be odd to talk and sing to your pets until I met my husband and he laughed at me over my conversations with my Siamese. The cat talks back! I know what he's saying. LOL

My dog used to talk back to me. She would grumble under her breath & she had quite the potty mouth! :D My parents made fun of me until they watched her and could see for themselves the attitude she had. You really could practically hear her saying those things.

I love my new dog, but she doesn't have that same attitude, that's for sure.

• mitch16
    mitch16 Posts: 2,113 Member
    AshC1023 wrote: »
    I took both my dogs to the vet to be fixed today. Tired of hearing my male pine and snivel over my female who came in heat and I have kept separated.
    The confession: I'm having the vet cut his nails while he's out because he's difficult and makes me sit/lay on him to hold him down, while he's chewing on my arm, to trim them at home. My dog is such an a-hole. Even the vet said my dog was a bit on the psycho side, as I had to wait half an hour at the clinic and all he did was bark and snivel.
    This same dog has been through obedience training, schutzhund training, and is still poorly behaved. It's like he knows he's wrong, but does it anyway.
    I'm the dog person with an alarm on my trash can just so I can catch him digging in it and discipline the bad behavior...it doesn't stop him, but it does stop him from shredding it all over my house.

My dog is an *sshole, too.

You totally should have had their teeth cleaned, too, while they were out--our dog really needs it (her breath is horrible!) but I am too cheap to pay the $300 for anaesthesia alone (she's a Great Dane) for the procedure. I would totally use surgery or another procedure as an excuse to have the teeth done as well.
  • kecmw25
    kecmw25 Posts: 2,743 Member
    I think tomorrow I will turn the lights on the tree, in silent rebuttal to all of the Scrooges here.

I don't have any decorations up anymore but my 2 year old still likes me to read her Christmas stories and watch How the Grinch Stole Christmas.
  • Talkradio
    Talkradio Posts: 388 Member
    ShibaEars wrote: »

My dog used to talk back to me. She would grumble under her breath & she had quite the potty mouth! :D My parents made fun of me until they watched her and could see for themselves the attitude she had. You really could practically hear her saying those things.

I love my new dog, but she doesn't have that same attitude, that's for sure.

My dog totally throws sass all the time. It drives me crazy. She rarely barks (generally only at the UPS man), but she's always grunting at me. She's the first dog I've ever had, so I didn't know it was a "thing". But if people can't hear her do it, they must think I'm crazy when I chastise her for it :)
  • JBROC5
    JBROC5 Posts: 37 Member
    jessicapk wrote: »
    tchell99 wrote: »
    Confession: I talk to my dog like she's a person. And I sing songs to her all the time. Original songs about how awesome she is...

Love it! My old dog's nickname was Mu (pronounced "moo") and I would sing "Hey Mu" to her in the tune of "Hey Jude" by the Beatles. Somewhere in my mind, I think she liked it.

My dog is SO sarcastic. Okay so I talk FOR my dog......
    ALSO, 1 Hershey's kiss and I am a goner i go back for 2nd, 3rds and on and on.