Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• AgentOrangeJuice
    AgentOrangeJuice Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    fitfatty88 wrote: »
    fitfatty88 wrote: »
    I'm allergic to alcohol. I drank 6 SIPS of a mixed drink last night. I was drunk to a point of slurring my words and this morning I have a hangover. -.- Worst curse ever!

Lucky, I have to drink a 12 pack of Lime-A-Rita's to get a buzz.

You should try drinking beer instead.

6 beers at 6.99 with 3% alcohol, 12 lime-a-rita's 10.99 with 5% alcohol.

I think he meant *real* beer. :)

This. No judgement, but if your beer is less than 7% ABV, you can just log it with your water.

^^ what he said.

Although, it's been so long since I've had a drink, I'm sure if I drank one of the beers I'd normally need 4-5 to feel, I'd be white girl wasted on the dance floor.

HA, I got dollars to see this.
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options
    Contrary03 wrote: »
    I lost sleep last night because the thought of a donut being in the same room drove me nuts!!!! Thank you, my dear husband!!! Funny thing? I don't even like donuts!!!!! I wanted the Bavarian cream filling:)

This is just totally random but you and I have the same hairstyle.

I'm glad because it also looks like we have the same face shape and I've never really been sure if my hairstyle suited me or not, but I'm crediting you with good judgement so validating my choice. Lol.
  • roxannecarriere
    roxannecarriere Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    ShibaEars wrote: »
    Tubbs216 wrote: »
    ShibaEars wrote: »
    Tubbs216 wrote: »
    I need to know whether all those people who confessed to still having their Christmas decorations up have taken them down by now. I was just out walking in my neighbourhood and was amazed at how many lights and wreaths are still up. Am considering starting a petition!

I WILL SIGN THAT!

LOL! I'm always shocked by how long some people leave it up. I love my Christmas tree, but on December 26, I want it gone, or the evening of Dec 25 if I happen to be home.

My neighbours have their lights up still (not lit, but on the house). Here it's not uncommon for people to leave them on their house most of the year, because no one wants to put them up/take them down in the cold.

I've seen a few people still have wreaths up on their doors, and I find that odd.

Here too (western Canada!) but we've had amazing weather since Christmas, so that's no excuse. Anyway, I'm not talking about un-lit lights, which are common, but giant snowmen on the lawn and garlands etc.

I'm in Alberta, just a bit north of Edmonton :)

I am in Central Saskatchewan and we have had nice weather this winter, until this month. It seems Mother Nature has stopped taking her meds. For instance, yesterday was -3C and tonight is supposed to be -38C.

I'm west of Edmonton...our lights are still up...I'm not ashamed...but we don't turn them on...
  • roxannecarriere
    Options
    I know that I will never be a good enough cook to be on Master Chef, but if I'm not careful, I know I could easily end up on my 600lb Life :'(
  • roxannecarriere
    Options
    ythannah wrote: »
    Contrary03 wrote: »
    I lost sleep last night because the thought of a donut being in the same room drove me nuts!!!! Thank you, my dear husband!!! Funny thing? I don't even like donuts!!!!! I wanted the Bavarian cream filling:)

This is just totally random but you and I have the same hairstyle.

I'm glad because it also looks like we have the same face shape and I've never really been sure if my hairstyle suited me or not, but I'm crediting you with good judgement so validating my choice. Lol.
    I'm assuming you're not talking about the hairstyle in your profile pic...LOL
  • Mediocrates55
    Mediocrates55 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I just snarfed down the end of a loaf of french bread while I was making dinner. My 6 year old came in and asked if we were going to have garlic toast with the spaghetti and I had to tell him no, we didn't have any bread left. As I was picking the bread out of my teeth.
    *sigh*
    Today's been a carby day. I can't even blame PMS.
  • coconutbuNZ
    coconutbuNZ Posts: 578 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I bought the diet patches actually bought them (they look like band aids lol) thinking it would work, slapped one on my body, ate as I usually do and wondered why I didnt lose weight. I am not a stupid person honestly I'm not but that was so stupid!
  • ljohnson216
    ljohnson216 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Oh and regarding Christmas - I think Elf on the Shelf is perhaps the creepiest thing EVER. And the people who spend lots of time posing it every day are just odd.

My biggest fear in life is things that come to life when you are not looking. I know, I know, but there it is. Commercials that have apples (or whatever) singing and dancing scared me as a kid and I didn't want to eat and hurt the food.

I have to skip past the Elf on a Shelf stuff on FBook as they really do give me shivers. My friend started posting "*kitten* in a Drawer" pics with Barbies doing wild stuff to counter the Elf posts. It was great to see the reaction!

fhhvfn4xsnsu.jpg

My elf would hang out with the barbies when we weren't looking. Now THAT was creepy.
  • ripperdai
    ripperdai Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    hey guys - newbie here. looking for some motivated buddies. plz add me! cheers
  • schonton
    schonton Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I really am thinking about not going to this ball tomorrow.
    i don't have a date. Pretty much all of my other friends going have a SO
    I look ugh in this dress and I have shapewear on. I hate it i feel all hard and stuff. Like I can't dance with anyone in this they will instantly know i have this thing on the moment they touch me.
    i don't know what I'm doing for makeup.
    but i spent like 80 bucks total for this.
    and i was all excited just a few days ago.
    I just want to go to the gym and do other things not sit around uncomfortably looking at people I don't know.
  • dougpconnell219
    dougpconnell219 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    I let a girlfriend wax my back once.

Never ever again. You gals are crazy... And to do that in the fun zone!
  • dougpconnell219
    dougpconnell219 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    I bought the diet patches actually bought them (they look like band aids lol) thinking it would work, slapped one on my body, ate as I usually do and wondered why I didnt lose weight. I am not a stupid person honestly I'm not but that was so stupid!

You didn't use them right. They work great if you apply them over your mouth.

They also make effective birth control if applied elsewhere.
  • ogmomma2012
    ogmomma2012 Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Everything in my diary today comes from fast food places... >.< BACK ON THE HORSE TOMORROW.
  • berlynnwall
    berlynnwall Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    I ugly cried in my bed when I heard about Leonard Nimoy today.
  • Tubbs216
    Tubbs216 Posts: 6,597 Member
    Options
    Aww. My phaser is also set to Sad.

• orangesmartie
    orangesmartie Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options

AshC1023 wrote: »

Confession, I think I burn more calories from sex than I do exercising, at least more consistently.

I've often told my partners I'm going to wear my hrm in bed to accurately track that! I much prefer mattress gymnastics to sweating in a gym
  • caddir
    caddir Posts: 150 Member
    Options

You and me both!

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    schonton wrote: »
    I really am thinking about not going to this ball tomorrow.
    i don't have a date. Pretty much all of my other friends going have a SO
    I look ugh in this dress and I have shapewear on. I hate it i feel all hard and stuff. Like I can't dance with anyone in this they will instantly know i have this thing on the moment they touch me.
    i don't know what I'm doing for makeup.
    but i spent like 80 bucks total for this.
    and i was all excited just a few days ago.
    I just want to go to the gym and do other things not sit around uncomfortably looking at people I don't know.

I'm confused about why you have a guy in your avatar if you're a girl.

I hate social events though so I totally get it.
  • mjvasko1
    mjvasko1 Posts: 16 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I exercise in my basement in a pair of boxers. If they ride up or get bound up too tight, I'll exercise naked.
  • NextPage
    NextPage Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    The other day the store in my office building had large dark chocolate orange lindt bars on sale for a mere $2. Never one to pass on a bargain I brought a bar with the intention of doing what diet books advise - eat one square a day and savour it. Instead I went home and ate the whole thing in one setting...with a glass of red wine. In my defense there was a fair amount of savouring going on.