Days of our Lives!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options

Replies

• kelly_a
    kelly_a Posts: 2,010 Member
    Options
    I too was curious about the new Taylor so did some research and found this @ soapcentral.com on Steven Earl Johnson (Patch)

Flings & Affairs
    ~Britta Englund
    ~Billie Reed (dated summer 2006 when he had amnesia)
    ~Ava Vitali (formerly engaged, when held captive by the DiMeras and had amnesia)

In the summer of 2008, Steve came into contact with a mysterious woman from his past. Ava Vitali, daughter of mob boss Martino Vitali, showed up in Salem to get her life with "Patch" back. Ava held Hope, Steve, Bo, and Kayla hostage and threatened to kill all of them if Steve did not agree to resume their relationship. Eventually, Roman and Abe rescued the quad and Kayla learned that Ava was actually being kept sick through the use of psychological drugs that essentially made her "crazy". When Ava was taken off the drugs, she became a different person and left Steve and Kayla alone.

I had missed some of last weeks and Monday. Couldn't believe the 2 Rafe's...that didn't take long!
  • fooja
    fooja Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    hahahahahahaha...... yeah, i remember that crazy *kitten* story line now!!!! that was sooo stupid, but then again, what story line isnt stupid on days??!!! Im still not sure why i dvr it and watch it daily!!!!! hahaha
  • tasha30
    tasha30 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    OMG I see you guys are still watching. I have been gone a while...I had a baby, but now I am back. Still watching DUMB ole days lol What was up with that plug for MIDOL that Jennifer did last week?? I was DYING laughing.. I mean it was just like a commercial.. its for bloating, cramps, yada yada yada.... :laugh: Did anyone else see it?
  • fooja
    fooja Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    hahahaha, yeah i saw it!! i thought it wa funny too!! every once in a while thy do those live commercial thingys! yes, the show is dumb, and yet i still watch it!! im curious to see how this rafe thing plays out!!!
  • bluenote
    bluenote Posts: 2,930
    Options
    Well of course we all knew the Salem PD would never catch Stephano! Those members of their police force are like the Keystone cops! LOL
  • bluenote
    Options
    What's up with EJ giving his kids to Sammi?
  • kelly_a
    kelly_a Posts: 2,010 Member
    Options
    ok, 2 different times now I have seen during the commercial breaks clips of John and Marlena??? is this a tease that they are going to be appearing/returning in the future??
  • mabella17
    Options
    I heard awhile ago they are bringing Marlena back, but not sure when ... I didn't hear anything about John, but I seen the same commercials..... ODD :huh:
  • bluenote
    Options
    I really hope Marlena does come back. I love her!
  • mabella17
    Options
    I have Days Talk on my FB page and there was a link Sami might be pregnant and who will the dad be .... Rafe or Fafe....
  • tasha30
    tasha30 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Well guys I am still watching even though this show is getting on my nerves ha!

Whats up with Carey and AUSTIN? I so remember Austin being much cuter and younger! And are you kidding me JACK is Back.. he's so WACK! I dont understand why all of these guys are returning.

AND EJ RUNNING FOR MAYOR? I have had enough, wasn't or shouldnt he be in JAIL right now for this "Fafe" character lol
  • Mina133842
    Mina133842 Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    I REALLY don't like what they've been doing with Abby - and I don't like this Austin - he's so icky looking. EW! where's the hot Austin?!
  • Mina133842
    Options
    okay, so if they put Carrie and Rafe together, I'm gonne be so angry! glad Lucas is back, but they're making it look like he and Sami are going to get together too.
  • Skeemer118
    Skeemer118 Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    I read the new Austin played "Jeff" on Saved By The Bell. I HATE his acting. He's just awful. He wrinkles his forehead 900 times an episode. On the other hand I would love that hottie Rafe to stick around. :love: Ooooga! LOL
  • Mina133842
    Options
    Rafe= Drool! ; ) glad to see him on here- although I didn't enjoy the show Passions, they sure cast cuties! lol
  • bluenote
    Options
    Yeah, this new Austin is not a looker. LOL Very feminine.
  • Mina133842
    Options
    he just looks....OLD, and not old handsome like some of the guys. I'm ticked that they're breaking up Sami and Rafe, I love him, but I'm glad they brought back Lucas, looks like they might get them back together. If Rafe gets with Carrie, ugh.. NO!!!
  • bluenote
    Options
    Exactly. I liked Sammi finally getting a stable husband and her trying to be stable too. OH well. But I do love Lucas!!!
  • Mina133842
    Options
    kind of wondering the whole Sami story line here- I kinda thought there was gonna be another pregnancy "scare" for her when she was hiding the whole EJ thing- and then not know who's baby it was. If they put Rafe and Carrie together, I'm gonna be SO mad!!! I'm a little sick of the Abigail going nuts thing. Glad that's over! excited to see where they take Sami - are they going to put her with EJ again or Lucas? then would Rafe get jealous- I doubt it the way they're writing in now looks like he could care less - they might even stick him with Nicole.
  • ryansgram
    ryansgram Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I thought maybe Raef would say that Nicoles baby is his so EJ doesn't find out its really his.