Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• fitfatty88
    fitfatty88 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    JPW1990 wrote: »
    xMrBunglex wrote: »
    Here's one that isn't food related. I grew a mustache and bought a fedora partly because they're not in style (especially in my demographic).

I take it you're not an American

My first thought too. Otherwise it's totally hipster chic! :)

My first thought was redditor

Same. M'lady...lol.
  • kiara1066
    kiara1066 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I am addicted to eating five layer dips :blush:
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,719 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    Please believe me when I tell you that several of the mom's at my older kid's school are super stuck up and judgmental. This makes me sound like the jerk, but I'm really so laid back and these people just drive me nuts! The other day, they had a bake sale at the band and strings concert and one of those women made chocolate chip cookies. She listed all the ingredients on a paper and in caps put ORGANIC before each thing, i.e. "ORGANIC flour, ORGANIC sugar.." It was so obviously competitive nonsense ( listing the ingredients at all was not required or expected). She was the winner of best mom in the world for sure. I find this type of behavior so obnoxious.

And that had nothing to do with anything, except that it was annoying.

Confession: I want the tank top in your profile picture!!! Is that for real, because if so, I need to know where you got it so I can have it in my life STAT!
    So who's scrolling back and looking for the tank top? I scrolled a bit but never saw anything exciting so figured I missed it. lol

you can just click berlynwall's name on the original quote to bring up her profile

OK, found it but don't know what a cheese fry is so probably don't want it on my shirt. lol

That is quite possibly the saddest things I've EVER heard. You NEED to have some cheese fries. Like, NOW!!!

• crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    Monday was my birthday and my wonderful coworkers gave me a chocolate chip cookie cake. I ate at least two pieces of that, then went out and had a huge margarita and full plate of Mexican food. I quit logging my food after I ate my lunch.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »
    Monday was my birthday and my wonderful coworkers gave me a chocolate chip cookie cake. I ate at least two pieces of that, then went out and had a huge margarita and full plate of Mexican food. I quit logging my food after I ate my lunch.
    Monday was my birthday, too, and Mexican and margaritas happened. And cheesecake, but not a chocolate chip cookie cake :(

• MoHousdon
    Options
    JPW1990 wrote: »
    Please believe me when I tell you that several of the mom's at my older kid's school are super stuck up and judgmental. This makes me sound like the jerk, but I'm really so laid back and these people just drive me nuts! The other day, they had a bake sale at the band and strings concert and one of those women made chocolate chip cookies. She listed all the ingredients on a paper and in caps put ORGANIC before each thing, i.e. "ORGANIC flour, ORGANIC sugar.." It was so obviously competitive nonsense ( listing the ingredients at all was not required or expected). She was the winner of best mom in the world for sure. I find this type of behavior so obnoxious.

And that had nothing to do with anything, except that it was annoying.

Confession: I want the tank top in your profile picture!!! Is that for real, because if so, I need to know where you got it so I can have it in my life STAT!
    So who's scrolling back and looking for the tank top? I scrolled a bit but never saw anything exciting so figured I missed it. lol

you can just click berlynwall's name on the original quote to bring up her profile

OK, found it but don't know what a cheese fry is so probably don't want it on my shirt. lol

It's a gateway drug to poutine:
    dains-fries.jpg

Confession: I spent far longer than I really want to admit looking at this picture and actually noticed an increase of saliva in my mouth while doing so.

Umm, me too. I think I may have zoned out for a few too. French fries are honestly my favorite food and I am so happy when I get to eat them. Especially when they're covered in cheese, and bacon and dipped in ranch. I feel sad for people that have never experienced the joy that is cheese fries.

• BZAH10
    BZAH10 Posts: 5,710 Member
    Options
    schonton wrote: »
    I haven't been this sore in a looooong time and I kinda like it (especially since it came from going to the gym with a person I like). But I have no idea what is in store for tomorrow and if I will have the strength to do 2 workouts back to back.
    Like even my neck is sore.

Also I felt really good when they saw me and one of the first things they said was about how small I had gotten. (But was I really that big? The scale hasn't moved much and my clothes still fit somewhat the same)

Don't over think it! Take the compliment and see it as positive reinforcement to keep you motivated. It's such a gamble complimenting someone on weight loss - you just never know how they're going to react, so for whomever took the opportunity to tell you that, just try to see it as a good thing.
  • MoHousdon
    Options
    Walking around in TK Maxx, I saw a box of dark chocolate raspberry truffles that were on the wrong shelf. Upon closer inspection, I saw someone had opened them already and put them back on the shelf. So....I ate one. And it was amazing. Then I went and told my fiancé and we both had 3 more. No regrets! They were delicious.

Totally judging this. ^^^^

• jessiruthica
    jessiruthica Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    There's a guy at the gym. Everyday he rides the stationery bike relatively slowly for an hour while reading the paper. Then he does these ridiculous "crunches" that don't crunch anything as he's just basically rocking back and forth. Then he does these "push ups" that look useless and really bad form.

My confession is that I judge the hell out of him even though I'm relatively new to the whole gym thing. Is it okay to confess judging on a non-judgmental thread?
  • berlynnwall
    berlynnwall Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    My mother in law just got back from Hawaii, but before she left she shipped herself a box of fresh pineapples overnight and shared them with us. I just cut one up and I've eaten more than half of the whole thing. Holy delicious. If one of my kids wasn't here, I probably would have eaten all of it alone.
  • nicsflyingcircus
    nicsflyingcircus Posts: 2,423 Member
    Options

caddir wrote: »
    I'm 57 and I play MMOs. Not sure that this should be a confession. That I play them too much might be the confession. I would rather play than exercise, but I am finding exercise is much more enjoyable on a wii-fit than without.

Ok here goes.

I met my husband in an MMO. We are sort of famous on our old server because I was his guild leader, we met and fell in love. This summer we will have our 13th wedding anniversary.

We lived on two different continents and he moved to mine. When he moved here we sold our toons and got more than 10k US for them (very uber). We put the money down on our house.

So now you know more about our meeting than my mother does!

I met my husband on a text-based MUD (multi-user dungeon) based on the Wheel of Time series of books. I lived in western Canada, he lived on the Mid-Atlantic U.S. We've been married nearly 15 years, and have 4 kids. Until we moved to the southern U.S. 11 years ago, we had a couple groups of friends whom we met with a couple times a month to play tabletop RPG's: D&D, WoT D&D, a game called "Call of Cthulu"... well, you get the idea, lol.
  • esaucier17
    esaucier17 Posts: 694 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    The days I don't finish logging or don't log at all are the days I drink 4+ alcoholic drinks. I need to log those days to acknowledge the caloric reality of it. And I just need to quit drinking so damn much.

I do this too :neutral_face:
    And I too need to stop!
  • AgentOrangeJuice
    AgentOrangeJuice Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    I played M.U.D.D's and MMO's let's see

Tele-Arena
    Phidar
    Gemstone IV
    World of Warcraft
    Star Wars
    Rift
    DC Universe Online
    Warhammer Online
    Dungeons and Dragons MMO
  • lisasp4
    lisasp4 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I threw away a pack of biscuits. To make sure I didn't go routing through the bin later in the night when I had cravings, I crushed them up and poured washing up liquid on them :smile:
  • DressedInDreams
    DressedInDreams Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Walking around in TK Maxx, I saw a box of dark chocolate raspberry truffles that were on the wrong shelf. Upon closer inspection, I saw someone had opened them already and put them back on the shelf. So....I ate one. And it was amazing. Then I went and told my fiancé and we both had 3 more. No regrets! They were delicious.

This made me lol
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    Options
    Confession: I've stopped carrying cash and coins so that I can't hit the snack machine at work. It's the only surefire way I've found to avoid urge-snacking. On a related note, when someone leaves foodstuffs in the breakroom for the enjoyment of others, I will immediately throw that *kitten* in the traschcan so that it doesn't tempt me throughout the day. No, I don't care that you would have eaten it. Sorrynotsorry.
  • MoHousdon
    Options
    Confession: I just ate 2 tablespoons of crunchy peanut butter that I brought to have with my apple out of the container with a spoon. The apple is still in my lunch bag wondering where its peanut butter friend ran off to.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Confession: I just ate 2 tablespoons of crunchy peanut butter that I brought to have with my apple out of the container with a spoon. The apple is still in my lunch bag wondering where its peanut butter friend ran off to.

That made me LOL, Mo!
  • JPW1990
    JPW1990 Posts: 2,424 Member
    Options
    Confession: I've stopped carrying cash and coins so that I can't hit the snack machine at work. It's the only surefire way I've found to avoid urge-snacking. On a related note, when someone leaves foodstuffs in the breakroom for the enjoyment of others, I will immediately throw that *kitten* in the traschcan so that it doesn't tempt me throughout the day. No, I don't care that you would have eaten it. Sorrynotsorry.

My first thought was that the machines at my husband's job take credit/debit cards, too. Sending you good vibes that yours never upgrades.
  • TigerNY128
    TigerNY128 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    ShibaEars wrote: »
    I don't wear panties when I go to the gym. I can't. It feels way too constrictive!!

Confession: The word "panties" makes me cringe, unless it's referring to a little girl's underwear.

I really feel like we should be best friends. I'm 30 and also don't want kids...while I'm in a serious relationship, I've been married and I'm not sure I want to do it again.

But what really got me was the word panties...I completely agree!! Can't stand it.