Down 125lbs! If I can do it, you CAN DO IT! Thanks myfitnesspal!!

Options

Replies

• misscrish
    misscrish Posts: 10
    Options
    I'm inspired!
  • misscrish
    misscrish Posts: 10
    Options
    k4tie82 Wow! You have done what I have been envisioning for myself forever. I'm 5'5 and a half and just joined MFP today. You have inspired me so much! I'm 48 and I just don't want to give up on having a fit and trim body. I've been considering surgery but I just really believe I can do this . I can see my new body in my minds eye and I have to get there. Great job. I can't believe you didn't think you would be such a huge inspiration! You are now the body circled by Ladies like me as the inspiration size/body. Thanks for sharing!! I'm hoping to have a fabulous "after" photo in my immediate future.
  • k4tie82
    k4tie82 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    @misscrish Thank you so much for the kind words!! Congratulations on joining MFP! Get ready girl... because you can do this. Just DON'T GIVE UP! No matter what, if you have a bad food day, you get sick.... all those things can really throw you off. Don't give up, get back on track and keep going. You GOT THIS! If I can do this, you can. I never in a million years would have thought I would be in the shape I am today!
  • cobygrey
    cobygrey Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    AWESOMENESS!
  • Ginaaa71
    Ginaaa71 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    You look so FIT. You would never guess by looking at you now that you ever weighed 270! Thanks for sharing you are an amazing inspiration
  • k4tie82
    Options
    @Ginaaa71 Thank you so much for the compliment! It was a lot of hard work but SO worth it!
  • k4tie82
    Options
    @cobygrey‌ thank you!!
  • michellevine1
    michellevine1 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Congrats. Such an amazing transformation.
  • kccurtis1
    kccurtis1 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    k4tie82 wrote: »
    Take some time this weekend and prep your food for the week! It will help you make healthier choices :)rlucfmtzm3sm.jpg

This is exactly what I need to do!!!
  • k4tie82
    Options
    @michellevine1 Thank you so much!
  • k4tie82
    Options
    @kccurtis1‌ Prepping food makes a HUGE difference for me. I like quick and easy snacks, this keeps me out of the goldfish crackers, lol!
  • Rubie81
    Rubie81 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    WOW, WOW, WOW. Excellent transformation. WTG! Congrats, my dear.
  • k4tie82
    Options
    @Rubie81 Thank-you for the kind words! <3
  • marissafit06
    marissafit06 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • ForeverCharlie
    ForeverCharlie Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. You look amazing!
  • booksandchocolate12
    booksandchocolate12 Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story. You're an inspiration!
  • LisaBee1964
    LisaBee1964 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story. I am at the start of my fitness journey and was feeling a little overwhelmed. This was exactly what I needed today! Congrats on your success!
  • KC7997
    KC7997 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Incredible!!
  • k4tie82
    Options
    @LisaBee1964 You're welcome! Thank you for letting me share... I am so thankful that this is helping others! Hang in there... it is overwhelming at times. If you need too take it one day at a time (I still do somedays!) and don't be too hard on yourself. The biggest thing is it's going to take time and patience... So don't give up! :)
  • senglishrose
    senglishrose Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Congrats! you look amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!