Replies

• Heather2k22
    Heather2k22 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Me: 4 LNS: 1.
  • Sandyloveschampagne
    Sandyloveschampagne Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Me: 5, LNS: 0 (I feel if I put it down ahead of tonight I can't change it!)
  • kuwashima
    kuwashima Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    This is great. I need this challenge. I eat really well all day but end up snacking when I stay up late at night. I'm doing well this week.
    Me: 5, LNS: 0
  • bri170lb
    bri170lb Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    Me 4*
    LNS 1
  • earlenevandiver
    earlenevandiver Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Me:2
    LNS:4
  • Vanessa_Ross
    Vanessa_Ross Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    oh, I need this challenge. I don't remember what I did the first few days of the month but starting from yesterday
    Me: 1
    LNS: 0
  • JustineElizabeth
    JustineElizabeth Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Me: 4* LNS: 1
  • apennock
    apennock Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Me: 3*
    LNS: 2

Had a pretty junky dinner, so I wasn't tempted. In my calorie range though!
  • ladybuggnorris
    ladybuggnorris Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Ha! Me: 1* LNS : 0
  • JustineElizabeth
    JustineElizabeth Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Me: 5* LNS: 1 Managed not to succumb on Friday night even though my husband and kids were munching popcorn and chocolate!
    50452 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I just started a thread on this and 80% of the people said to just accommodate it by saving the calories for nighttime. There is no such thing for me to accommodate it. One bite might as well be a hundred. And an apple won't do it. One responder did say that it was a habit that would change after 30 days and I am clinging to that.

Me: 1 LNS: 0

29 nights to go.

Thanks for this!
  • liuwei_hu
    liuwei_hu Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Me: 6 - LNS: 0
    Sooooo willing continuring doing this. I see how I gained 20 lbs in 2 weeks consistent LNS
  • liuwei_hu
    Options
    Last night was a weird one, I would consider it LNS but I was under my calorie goal and I was actually really hungry anyway, and ate something not *that* bad for you. For all intents and purposes though let's count it as one for LNS, and not do it again for the rest of the month (+1 day, considering I'm missing 1st March in this count down)

Me: 0
    LNS: 1

I don't think you need to that strict to yourself. Because putting yourself guilty it only makes psychological worse then you may start craving more and leading to binge. That's what I did, girl. You did really good job. You have your budget for last night LNS, so why slept with empty stomach. It is not health either. Just make a right choice which you did. Should proud of yourself. Good job!
  • liuwei_hu
    Options
    lamlam2013 wrote: »
    March 3

Me: 2
    LNS: 1*

Hubby brought home a dessert and I didn't have the willpower, but the rest of the dessert is for him, as I'm back on track tomorrow.

It happened to me many times.
  • bri170lb
    bri170lb Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    Me: 5 :smiley:
  • monasmith58
    monasmith58 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    This is when I sabotage myself. I love snacking on chips or ice cream. Me-1 LNS-0
  • MonicaSmith98
    MonicaSmith98 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Me: 7 LNS: 0
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    This is when I sabotage myself. I love snacking on chips or ice cream. Me-1 LNS-0
    Me, too!
  • lamlamsmakeover
    Options
    50452 wrote: »
    I just started a thread on this and 80% of the people said to just accommodate it by saving the calories for nighttime. There is no such thing for me to accommodate it. One bite might as well be a hundred. And an apple won't do it. One responder did say that it was a habit that would change after 30 days and I am clinging to that.

Me: 1 LNS: 0

29 nights to go.

Thanks for this!
    Thanks for sharing. :smile:
  • lamlamsmakeover
    Options
    Last night was a weird one, I would consider it LNS but I was under my calorie goal and I was actually really hungry anyway, and ate something not *that* bad for you. For all intents and purposes though let's count it as one for LNS, and not do it again for the rest of the month (+1 day, considering I'm missing 1st March in this count down)

Me: 0
    If you're under calorie goal and you eat something and are still under calorie goal, I would say it's okay. It's up to you, though. Whatever works to keep you accountable by all means do it. :)