Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• mscheftg
    mscheftg Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    I get angry at Netflix, like really angry, when I see a show on netflix and when I go to watch it's some sort of "Collection" and doesn't have all the episodes or seasons, WTF ARE YOU DOING NETFLIX THIS IS NOT WHAT I PAY YOU FOR, I NEED TO BINGE WATCH THEM ALL NOW!!! DO YOU HEAR ME?!?!?! just sayin.

Sounds like you just like to binge. There are support groups for that. ;)
  • mscheftg
    mscheftg Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    I just rubbed hand sanitizer in my work shoes and on the bottom of my feet... it says it's antibacterial... my shoes smell, as do my feet. That's bacteria build up, so it should all be better now, right?!
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,719 Member
    Options
    Confession 1: I wouldn't have eaten anything but a donut from Wal-Mart on Saturday because I was enjoying sleeping too much (stayed up all night for a youth lock-in), but my husband and daughter were really hungry so we went to Village Inn. I only ate half my meal then went home and went back to sleep. I <3 SLEEPING!!!

Confession 2: I brought a vanilla Greek yogurt and granola for breakfast this morning but was too busy catching up on the 244 posts to this thread and chatting with my boss, that by the time, I got to it, the granola was soggy and the yogurt was warm. I don't plan on logging the few bites I had into my diary.

Confession 3: I judge my husband for being overweight and willing to do zero about it. I am a terrible person.

Confession 4: I am glad this thread hasn't gone away yet. I wouldn't know what to do with myself on weekdays if it had.
  • nicsflyingcircus
    nicsflyingcircus Posts: 2,413 Member
    Options
    I am sad that Netflix took off Mythbusters. :(

I had every episode ever on my DVR. It failed catastrophically. I may have cried.
  • attemptingfierce
    attemptingfierce Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I ate a large fry and a chicken nugget 6 piece from McDonald's last night, then went to leann chin and had a borboun chicken with white rice & 4 potstickers, I then ate half a bag of chips.

I feel disgusting but today is a new day I guess.
  • MissisGiant
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    sigh...When I found that I couldn't eat peanut butter in moderation, and had to get it out of my apartment ASAP, I not only threw it away-I drowned the jar in water first so I wouldn't be tempted...

I can't believe I shared that.

Haha that's kind of funny.and something I would do lol
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    I get angry at Netflix, like really angry, when I see a show on netflix and when I go to watch it's some sort of "Collection" and doesn't have all the episodes or seasons, WTF ARE YOU DOING NETFLIX THIS IS NOT WHAT I PAY YOU FOR, I NEED TO BINGE WATCH THEM ALL NOW!!! DO YOU HEAR ME?!?!?! just sayin.

Oh gosh yes. I re-watched Quantum Leap a couple months ago... Missing episodes, especially the last one, made me cry. Then I found it in bad quality on Youtube and watched it, and cried again, but for other reasons... lol.

My confession now is that as tomorrow is my rest day and I don't have to workout, I'm totally planning to drive 20 minutes to the bakery that sells the specific danish I've been craving for weeks.
  • noaddedsugarx
    noaddedsugarx Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    i confess that for 100 or so pages of this thread, I thought Azulvioleta's picture was of a person cradling a child in their arms. (The bun is the child's head).

I thought it was exactly that too, and just opened it up to see what it actually was lol

Me too!
  • Francl27
    Options
    Confession - feeling very judgy today reading some of the threads that have popped up... Time to take a break from the forums, lol.
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    Confession - feeling very judgy today reading some of the threads that have popped up... Time to take a break from the forums, lol.

1pz2i.jpg

Do it. You'll feel better.
  • JPW1990
    JPW1990 Posts: 2,424 Member
    Options
    Had a glass of wine last night because I couldn't sleep (thanks, DST). My body does not like alcohol anymore for a variety of reasons. Now I'm miserable and wish I'd just stayed up straight through.
  • kbsangel1986
    kbsangel1986 Posts: 153 Member
    Options

1pz2i.jpg

Do it. You'll feel better.

Lmao
    One of the best memes ever!
  • tiona83
    tiona83 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Eating an Oreo after giving out to my kids makes things all better.
  • Francl27
    Options
    I bought some lunchables for my kids for this week. On sale at $1.50 each, including a drink, and I don't have to worry about what to feed them for a few days = win. Ok, not the healthiest, but that's what dinner is for, right?
  • Dnarules
    Dnarules Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    I bought some lunchables for my kids for this week. On sale at $1.50 each, including a drink, and I don't have to worry about what to feed them for a few days = win. Ok, not the healthiest, but that's what dinner is for, right?

I used to do this quite a bit, as it sure made my life easier some mornings. But then we had a couple of bad experiences: moldy bread/cheese one time and moldy chicken nuggets another time. I think sometimes the store doesn't monitor expiration dates, and I sometimes forget. But now my kids won't eat them at all. Oh well, I have found some other alternatives, but I miss the convenience some mornings.
  • Francl27
    Options
    Dnarules wrote: »

I used to do this quite a bit, as it sure made my life easier some mornings. But then we had a couple of bad experiences: moldy bread/cheese one time and moldy chicken nuggets another time. I think sometimes the store doesn't monitor expiration dates, and I sometimes forget. But now my kids won't eat them at all. Oh well, I have found some other alternatives, but I miss the convenience some mornings.

Ewww. Yeah, that's not good. My kids eat their lunch maybe half the time typically, so at least this way I know they're eating something.

It's actually a good week for those because we slept too late this morning and it was a big rush to get everyone ready in time. Would have sucked to have to make lunch too. By Friday we'll be back on track and back to boring lunches that they don't eat.

Which reminds me of a confession - I'm horribly jealous of all those 'Pinterest moms' with fancy lunches that their kids actually eat.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    And companies wonder why some people prefer to pirate their media!

I planned on making pancakes this morning but ate something else because I really did not want to have to cook for the people staying over this week.

• rungirl1973
    rungirl1973 Posts: 2,559 Member
    Options
    My kids are grown, but I never packed a pretty lunch for them. 99% of the time, they had to eat the lunch in the school cafeteria. The worst part: I would always forget to pay the school for them (they went to a very small country school for K-8). The school would send home a reminder for how much I owed along with the form for "Free or reduced cost lunches", and I would send a check for $100 or so to catch up. I hated when the kids brought home that stupid form, it was proof that I failed.

Ah single motherhood - everything got done, just maybe not very timely...
  • christi_03
    christi_03 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Confession: I love friends! I still get sad that it is canceled! :( I will watch any rerun that comes on!
  • ladybuggnorris
    ladybuggnorris Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    christi_03 wrote: »
    Confession: I love friends! I still get sad that it is canceled! :( I will watch any rerun that comes on!

I started watching Friends on Netflix for the first time ever. I am at season 7 and I think it is one of the funniest shows ever made!