Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Alwaysonadiet54
    Alwaysonadiet54 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I ate a whole bag of mini butterfingers from the dollar store yesterday and then buried the bag deep in the garbage can so my husband couldn't find it. And yes it tasted good. At least the first couple.
  • AgentOrangeJuice
    AgentOrangeJuice Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    If I won one of those huge powerball jackpots, I'd produce a live action Voltron movie.
  • Beast4242
    Beast4242 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    christi_03 wrote: »
    Confession: I love friends! I still get sad that it is canceled! :( I will watch any rerun that comes on!

Friends is my comfort show. I love it anytime any place. :)

Confession - I blame my kids for eating foods that I have eaten when my wife asks me about it. It only sometimes works but I try still to avoid the embarrassment of admitting I ate half a bag of Doritos or the rest of the fruity pebbles.
  • berlynnwall
    berlynnwall Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    I have a really bad head cold, and I *almost* didn't take my kids to school today because I didn't want to get out of bed. So sick. I took them anyway, so that I could sleep while they were gone. 2 hours is better than zero hours.
  • SoulOfRusalka
    SoulOfRusalka Posts: 1,201 Member
    Options
    Binged on rice cakes :/ oops. Also I haven't exercised much for like two weeks because it's so cold.
  • WillLift4Tats
    WillLift4Tats Posts: 1,699 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Confession: I'm past my usual level of annoyance with a coworker because I came in today feeling sorta kinda sick. Can't tell if it's sick-sick, or allergy-sick, but my throat is itchy & sore, my voice is raspy, and I'm on and off coughing without cause besides aforementioned throat troubles. I talked to this coworker who cleared her throat and I mentioned how I was feeling and said maybe it was indeed allergies if she's feeling similarly.

Immediately she starts dramatically lowering her voice and complaining how awful she feels (when 2 seconds ago she was talking just fine!)

Now she's taking off Thursday and Friday, she left early today, and I'm betting she'll call in sick tomorrow too. ERGGGH.

Edited for clarity
  • spiritfire13
    spiritfire13 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I've been feeling lost as of late.
  • rosethorn92
    Options
    I tell people that I eat 2000 calories a day when I only eat about 800-1000
  • Tubbs216
    Tubbs216 Posts: 6,597 Member
    Options
    Just got back from a 5 day all-inclusive vacation. Gained a pound for each day we were there. It's the damned pina coladas!

Back on track today.
  • BodyByButter
    BodyByButter Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Beast4242 wrote: »
    Confession: I love friends! I still get sad that it is canceled! :( I will watch any rerun that comes on!

Confession - I blame my kids for eating foods that I have eaten when my wife asks me about it. It only sometimes works but I try still to avoid the embarrassment of admitting I ate half a bag of Doritos or the rest of the fruity pebbles.

My husband and I are re watching The Gilmore Girls. Such a great show.

• Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    I cooked a roast pork last night for dinner, and that's all we ate. No sides, no veggies, just pulled it out of the oven, chopped it up and we just shared a bowl.
  • Dnarules
    Dnarules Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options

My daughter and I have made it to season 5. This is my first time watching it. I'm so addicted. I also just started re-watching Friends with my other daughter.

The bad thing is that I am not allowed to watch the shows without them.
  • Tubbs216
    Tubbs216 Posts: 6,597 Member
    Options
    Love Netflix. Um, Call The Midwife, anyone?
  • JPW1990
    JPW1990 Posts: 2,424 Member
    Options
    I cooked a roast pork last night for dinner, and that's all we ate. No sides, no veggies, just pulled it out of the oven, chopped it up and we just shared a bowl.

That's a common occurrence at my house. The first night, everyone gets full on roast and doesn't want anything else. After that, it's all shredded and ready for burritos or salads and such.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options

Loved that show!!!
    I tell people that I eat 2000 calories a day when I only eat about 800-1000

Not judging, but please eat more.
  • caddir
    caddir Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I've been feeling lost as of late.

Is there any way we can help?
  • noaddedsugarx
    noaddedsugarx Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I had a smaller dinner than I usually would tonight so I could budget for red wine.

I am definitely an emotional eater and will binge in times of stress. I know some people go the other way and can't stomach anything when they're stressed out but I'm the opposite and will eat everything in sight and not even stop even when my stomach hurts.
  • SoulOfRusalka
    SoulOfRusalka Posts: 1,201 Member
    Options
    I sent an email I've been putting off, and then rewarded myself by taking a nap and listening to opera metal covers of 60's French pop songs (which is exactly as weird and amazing as it sounds.)

NO REGRETS. I'm actually in a really good mood.
  • noaddedsugarx
    noaddedsugarx Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 years old and I found 10+ greys in the front of my hair this morning..
  • PharmGirl522
    PharmGirl522 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    You are so right about the water pills ! Will mess your kidneys....your blood pressure up too! Try a chocolate peanut butter 10gram protein bar....just as satisfying!

Do you recommend any particular brand of bars? I know that the ones at my local Y taste like cardboard, haha (they're PureCore brand) but I have never actually bought any protein bars myself.