Just beer!
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    1043.gif
  • Dragn77
    Dragn77 Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    LoL my best friend from hs used to do that when we were teenagers. I vividly recall going over to her house after school, and she cracked open a can of tuna and stood there and drank the tuna juice. I was like WTF are you insane?!!!

But whatever, when she came over to my house and watched me eat my after school snack of about 4 or 5 scoops of iced cream, surrounded by oreos, with chocolate syrup drizzed on, topped with ...I want to say it was cinnamon french toast cereal...Im pretty sure that is the one...shed tell me that was obscene.

We all have our thing I suppose LoL
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    Oh lordy @Serah87‌ that is disgusting :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: where do you lot find this stuff lol
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    i've brought in my protein shake before...
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    vomit1.gif

;)
  • Blueseraphchaos
    Blueseraphchaos Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    I don't do it in the shower, but actually i do soak in the bathtub with a glass of water and a snack quite often. I take baths that are literally 1.5 hrs long, though.

Can't say i sit in the shower, though. Or eat in the shower, or anything but shower in the shower, lol.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    Serah87 wrote: »
    vomit1.gif

;)

haha That movie gave me nightmares for months!!!
    Are you just sitting there cruising for VOMIT gifs? Lol
    I've never posted a gif in my life

• Cortneyrenee04
    Cortneyrenee04 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    I'll proudly join your side! The other day, I had a brownie and a glass of milk in the bath. It was heaven! It won't be the last time :)

• ogmomma2012
    ogmomma2012 Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    elphie754 wrote: »
    Hahaha, I feel like I'd probably get whatever I was eating all soapy or something, and then take a bite by accident. I've never liked bringing wine into the bath with me, glass + slippery surfaces = a bad idea when you're clumsy.

Haha. I sit in my tub with shower head on but no drain plug. Probably another weird thing no one does lol.

I love sitting in the shower. It was a big thing for me to do when I was growing up. No one to disturb me, I even used to lay down and put my hair over my exposed ear so that the water would stay out! More than once I took a nap in the shower! :smile: Woke up when the water got cold.

Considering the few posts before yours, I misread this at first and didn't exactly see yours as reading "sitting in the shower".

Baaahahahaha hilarious. XD I am "behind" in this thread.
  • nataliepelz
    Options
    No, I would think your food would get all wet
  • Blueseraphchaos
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    ndj1979 wrote: »
    deksgrl wrote: »
    This is not the most bizarre thing I have ever read on MFP, but it has to be in the Top 25. But as long as it makes you happy and it doesn't affect anyone else, then go for it.

most bizarre was the OP that admitted to drinking the "juice" out of a tuna can ….yes that was a real thread...

That really bothered you. I'm not that bothered by that.

That really bothers me, but not my husband. But i absolutely hate tuna and can't imagine drinking fish-flavored water.....
  • mom2ava07
    mom2ava07 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I love food, but have to admit eating in the shower or bath has never crossed my mind.
  • Blueseraphchaos
    Options
    Lol okay we all pretty much agree Im weird lol. So on that note, anyone ever bring the cell phone into shower/bath? Not in the bathroom, but actually with you and using it.

Also, i use my phone in the tub all the time. I'm about to go soak in the tub right now and will continue reading these forums as i do so. :D
  • GTAFrank
    GTAFrank Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    So the question that begs to be asked is who has sucked the juice out of a tuna can while in the shower?
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    GTAFrank wrote: »
    So the question that begs to be asked is who has sucked the juice out of a tuna can while in the shower?

That's dirty
  • Blueseraphchaos
    Options

I second this question
  • elphie754
    elphie754 Posts: 7,574 Member
    Options

That was already addressed and it doesn't.
    Lol okay we all pretty much agree Im weird lol. So on that note, anyone ever bring the cell phone into shower/bath? Not in the bathroom, but actually with you and using it.

Also, i use my phone in the tub all the time. I'm about to go soak in the tub right now and will continue reading these forums as i do so. :D

Same here!

Well at least then when they vomit, they are already in the shower to clean up.

• Blueseraphchaos
    Options

That was already addressed and it doesn't.

Same here!

Well at least then when they vomit, they are already in the shower to clean up.

....all i can think of is the shower drain getting clogged with vomit and backing up everything so you are then bathing in your own vomit.

This may be the grossest thread I've seen on here.