This week's NSV? Post it here!

Options

Replies

• cruise160
    cruise160 Posts: 55
    Options
    Pulled my jeans off without unbuttoning or unzipping them!!!! YUP! Me! I did it! LOL
  • funfitfoodie
    funfitfoodie Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Today my mum said she noticed most of my weight loss from my thighs! I personally see all my weight loss from my belly and none from my thighs so that was a nice confidence boost!
  • happyhaunt
    happyhaunt Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I noticed leg muscles today!
  • carolineroo
    carolineroo Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    My diamond rings fell off in the shower. I caught then so no harm done, then I realised why they had fallen off.........nsv
  • Minax28
    Minax28 Posts: 8
    Options
    had my fat percentage and measurements done today by the trainer I see twice a week - 15 days from the last one

no body fat change in the last 2 weeks but still 3% off from where I started at the beginning of April, but lost 8 inches from my waist, a half inch on my arms, and 2 inches off the hips since April 28th
  • Septembergirl23
    Septembergirl23 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    A co-worker told me I should buy new pants because mine looked like they belonged to a clown! :laugh:
  • ngolston
    ngolston Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Wore capris that have been hanging in my closet for 6 years, made me glad that I hung on to them for all that time. And, they are a size smaller than what I've been wearing for the last few months :)
  • sjbreeden
    sjbreeden Posts: 10
    Options
    That's awesome! Way to go!
  • BamBam1113
    BamBam1113 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Gotta go buy new jeans (smaller ones) this weekend. I was gonna try to hang on to these for a while, but everytime I stand up they fall off my *kitten*.
  • cheyenne_alexis
    cheyenne_alexis Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I ran for 3 minutes straight which i thought was good because i just started running not that long ago!! Also My old Pants werent tight on me anymore and lost an inch of my waist !! :) CONGRATS TO EVERYONE ELSE ON THEIR NSV !
  • kyodi
    kyodi Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Congrats to everyone!! I've had two NSV's this week. Wednesday night while out to drinks my wife's cousin noticed my face was thiner. Today while walking through the cube farm a coworker I don't see regularly said I was much skinner than she remembered. And I'm under 300 lbs for the first time in five years. This has been an AWESOME week!!!
  • johnny2274
    johnny2274 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    My first NSV is that my wife and 11 year old can both reach all the ay adound me when we hug now. That's new.
  • spammyanna
    spammyanna Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    My first NSV is that my wife and 11 year old can both reach all the ay adound me when we hug now. That's new.
    I think that is one of the best NSV's ever! Congrats!
  • OhSnaps
    OhSnaps Posts: 25
    Options
    After weighing myself this morning and only seeing a 0.7 lb decrease in weight I was bummed out. Then I put on my freshly washed pants and had to move a notch up my belt for them to stay on. Felt great!
  • spammyanna
    Options
    Pulled a shirt out of my closet today that I bought last spring. When I got it I couldn't button it up. Now, I can button it with minimal puckering. Perfect for today's weather!
  • idream2bgwen
    idream2bgwen Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    I am one belt hole away from another new belt!!! :) Love it!!!
  • idream2bgwen
    idream2bgwen Posts: 424 Member
    Options

Congrats!! That's awesome.
  • bmbellamy
    bmbellamy Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I have one for today....I put on a work blouse this morning that, just a few months ago, was rather "form-fitting". I put it on today and it had PLENTY OF ROOM. So much so that my daughter even commented on how loosely it was fitting. :) (Kudos to my daughter for her kind comment. )
  • spammyanna
    Options
    Pulled a random pair of pants out of my closet, and they fit.
  • tannaleigh
    tannaleigh Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I went shopping for sports bra's and some shirts. I had to go down two sized in the band and a size in the cup :) and I just picked up some shirts off the rack in a size medium. I never ever remember just grabbing something that wasn't an XL. I got home, tried them on and they fit GREAT! I love it! ME! wearing a medium.... and not looking like a girl in a too small shirt!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!