Turbo Fire - i need some buddies!

Replies

• daniedee81
    daniedee81 Posts: 155
    hey girls and guy!

super quick check-in to say that i did FIRE 55EZ/Stretch 10 for a total calorie burn of 624. i'm so behind on eating today - i have 500 calories left plus i'm going dancing tonight. it's going to be a 90s theme night and that makes me super happy. ohhh boy!

great burns today lovelies --- seeya tomorrow! :flowerforyou:
    xo
    - D
  • Cookie22684
    Cookie22684 Posts: 585 Member
    Fantastic Job Guys
  • MsHeard13
    MsHeard13 Posts: 5
    since I skipped yesterday I did HIIT15 / Sculpt 30 this morning.. hoping to get EZ55 in tonight sometime..
    I logged in my HIIT workout under aerobics high intensity.. but for the Sculpt not sure what to select ..

Still researching HRM's hopefully make a purchase by the end of the weekend so I can get a more accurate count..

And I need to focus on my food more.. being at home all day I either dont eat enough or I am eating all the wrong stuff
    even though I have the right stuff there... go figure !

Anyway happy friday people have a great weekend :smile:
  • muffintopminx
    muffintopminx Posts: 541 Member
    A day behind but I just did HIIT15 and Sculpt 30 - holy hell I'm gonna be sore tomorrow!
    The HIIT workout was a smidge easier this time around but I had to modify with less jumping. You'd think that it would be my knees that were bothering me with the high impact stuff but it's my back. the middle of my back feels so weird whenever I jump and not in a good way. I wonder if it's because my core is so weak?? Or maybe I'm not jumping with correct posture and my form is bad? Whatever it is, it's making jumping very uncomfortable. I tried to get deep and put as much intensity into it, but still felt like slightly less of a workout than the first time round with all the jumping.

Anybody else feel any strain on their back when jumping? Or am I a freak?

Gotta do Fire55 and Core 20 tomorrow. I'm bailing on the Stretch 40 (yoga) because I'd rather put sand in my eyes. I'll do stretch 10 instead though and maybe a few stretches for my back. Should be all caught up then. :)
  • staclo
    staclo Posts: 511 Member
    I just finished Core 20 and Stretch 40. I am not crazy about either of those workouts. I feel like the Core 20 is only challenging for about 10 minutes and I don't like the yoga stuff much. But, it's ok... I got through it and I feel great, and I LOVE all the other workouts, so I can deal w/ it.
  • muffintopminx
    Fire 55EZ - done!

Forgot about a graduation I have to go to so couldn't fit in Core 20. Maybe I can do it tonight or double up tomorrow instead with Fire 45.

Feeling pretty great and fit today - love it!
  • blakgarnet
    blakgarnet Posts: 343
    ok, so I didn't do the fire 30 and CLX push 2 I was supposed to yesterday, so today I did fire 60 (first time, so did new to class) for 660 calories and Push 3 (I was a bit pushed for time so switched it for push 2 since it is shorter) for another 150. Man did that kick my caboose!
  • Jessicapages
    Jessicapages Posts: 427
    Fire 60 DONE!!!! I had no energy but I got it done!
  • Cookie22684
    Cookie22684 Posts: 585 Member
    Fire 45 EZ completed and Abs 10 , burned 495 cals, hope u guys are having a sunny afternoon :flowerforyou:
  • sass30
    sass30 Posts: 355 Member
    55 EZ today. did half of it with weighted gloves and man it kicked my butt. burned 625 calories.
  • coachreyes
    coachreyes Posts: 504 Member
    Completed 45 EZ this morning. Did not have time to do Lower 20. Tomorrow I have TF 30 and Upper 20. It will be the first time doing this workout.
  • melcowenfitness
    melcowenfitness Posts: 221 Member
    Was able to coax one of my kids into getting up a little early this morning to do Fire 45 with me... 1st time he did it so he was having a tough time keeping up with the moves, but it was nice to see him up and moving! I so love the music in that particular workout!
  • michome28
    michome28 Posts: 2 Member
    Getting back on track! I have TurboFire and seeing you all of your great posts, has motivated me to want to put my TurboFire workouts back in the DVD player and get moving. I look forward to sharing with you all! Can I ask, how many calories you eat a day? When I first started TurboFire in Jan, in 5 weeks nothing moved (scale or inches) and I was wondering if I was eating too few calories. I'm 5'6" and currently weigh 170. Thanks everyone!
  • lucky828
    lucky828 Posts: 6
    I just ordered Turbo Fire..I really never work out to DVDs but I am getting bored at the gym...have you all seen a lot of success with this program?
  • myroots
    myroots Posts: 120 Member
    Getting back on track! I have TurboFire and seeing you all of your great posts, has motivated me to want to put my TurboFire workouts back in the DVD player and get moving. I look forward to sharing with you all! Can I ask, how many calories you eat a day? When I first started TurboFire in Jan, in 5 weeks nothing moved (scale or inches) and I was wondering if I was eating too few calories. I'm 5'6" and currently weigh 170. Thanks everyone!

You and I are a similar size- I try to net 1200-1500 calories each day. THat means I eat some or most of my exercise calories each day. Some weeks are better than others but last week I lost 3 pounds and this week I'm down 1.5 so far.
  • A day behind but I just did HIIT15 and Sculpt 30 - holy hell I'm gonna be sore tomorrow!
    The HIIT workout was a smidge easier this time around but I had to modify with less jumping. You'd think that it would be my knees that were bothering me with the high impact stuff but it's my back. the middle of my back feels so weird whenever I jump and not in a good way. I wonder if it's because my core is so weak?? Or maybe I'm not jumping with correct posture and my form is bad? Whatever it is, it's making jumping very uncomfortable. I tried to get deep and put as much intensity into it, but still felt like slightly less of a workout than the first time round with all the jumping.

Gotta do Fire55 and Core 20 tomorrow. I'm bailing on the Stretch 40 (yoga) because I'd rather put sand in my eyes. I'll do stretch 10 instead though and maybe a few stretches for my back. Should be all caught up then. :)

No way...you're not a freak!! What kind of shoes are you wearing? I noticed a difference when I got better trainers...
  • staclo
    staclo Posts: 511 Member
    Just finished 55 ez. Great workout! My goal this week is to target my abs. Since I know that abs are "made in the kitchen," that means cutting down on simple carbs. I would like to start sticking more to the nutrition guide. I just haven't been able to make it to the store.

My scale finally started moving in the right direction again this week, so that is good news.

Great job everyone! :drinker:
  • muffintopminx
    A day behind but I just did HIIT15 and Sculpt 30 - holy hell I'm gonna be sore tomorrow!

No way...you're not a freak!! What kind of shoes are you wearing? I noticed a difference when I got better trainers...

I do need new shoes - hadn't thought of that being the problem. I've been wearing running shoes that are 3yrs old! I'll invest in better shoes then, thanks for the suggestion!
  • muffintopminx
    Fire 45 and Core 20 - done!

And to make up for not doing the big jumps, I wore WEIGHTED GLOVES. Got 'em yesterday at Academy, they're 3lbs (1.5lb each hand), but boy-howdy that cranked up the intensity on my arms.

So I'm back on schedule again. Yes I skipped out on Stretch 40 but I don't care about that one so much.
    My goal for next week: no skipping days and stay on track with food!
  • blakgarnet
    blakgarnet Posts: 343
    today was supposed to be core 20 and stretch 40, since skipped a day, I am still trying to make up for it and did fire 30 and abs 10 since that's a much harder workout than core 20 for me. total burn of 350.
    Happy Sunday
This discussion has been closed.